Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (61654 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by ajisafejt: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
where on this earth is omotola coming from, askia is more beautiful what is your view.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by elelejande: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
omo na regina na shape we wan talk ?
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by ritchboi: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2007
who is less ugly wud b more apropriate
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by suze(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2007
Omotola is prettier.Its just that regina askia is more flashy
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by trendy(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2007
Regina Askia. her beauty stood the test of time
no falling hips or sagging waist tongue
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by suze(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2007
@trendy.

Are you sure you've seen regina's pix recently?
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by omoge(f): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2007
suze, post recent pix if you have them.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2007
suze:

@trendy.

Are you sure you've seen regina's pix recently?
Come on na i still saw her last yr in New York during the Nigerian Independence parade, she still has a got a nice shape but isn't that pretty unlike before wink wink but i will Omotola cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by almondjoy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2007
Regina Askia any day! kiss
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
Regina 4ever;Omotola is younger but Regina still gat it all after all these years, When omotola reach Regina age she go don flop finish cheesy
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by almondjoy(f): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2007
shaddyfr:

Regina 4ever;Omotola is younger but Regina still gat it all after all these years, When omotola reach Regina age she go don[b] flop [/b] finish cheesy

I am glad you understand. wink  Real flip-flops! grin  A woman that can keep herself after all these years is a winner anyday.  The only thing Omotola has going for her is youth.  She has no concept of "maintenance" culture like most Nigerian ladies.  Regina on the other hand is a "mama"!!!!

Omotola has the propensity to let herself "go".  She is going to prove me right.  On several occasions she has committed several fashion taboos for "photo-shoots".  She just does not make enough effort to "keep" herself up. Pretty face and all for Omotola, but finesse?  Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by awen(f): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2007
shocked i cant believe anyone would compare. of course its Regina Askia any day /anytime.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by efuah(f): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2007
yeah, Regina all day kiss
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Jummiey(f): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2007
Regina Askia IS more prettier than Omo ugly abi wetin u dey call am, if not for money and make up, 4get Omo ugly is at all not pretty. she's got strechmark guys. I don't know may be its because I don't lyk her.I'm nt beefing her jst dat she's nt natural 2 me. kiss kiss kiss more kisses to Regina Askia.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by joyblinks(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2007
my dear, facially, i will say Regina beats omotola.

but in every other aspect, omotola fine pass regina.

abi na the strong body regina get u wan use compare omotola soft and flexible body?
wether strech marks or no strech marks. Is there anybody in this life that was born with strech marks on his or her body.

abeg make ona look well oh.

infact omotola fine pass in every aspect

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by giorgie(m): 4:15am On Oct 17, 2007
hj
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by kemisole(f): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2007
omotola is more prettier than regina but prefer reginaz stature
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by aniema: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
well i think they are both fine,but omotala is just getting too fat for her age
cheesy
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2007
I think you guys should wait, till i get the 2007 CELIBRITY BLACK BOOK, where one can see the true and real fact about over 10,000 celibrities (musics,politicians,etc, )in Nigeria and Around the world,
and if you dare want a copy, lemme know, (but its not free)
i would be posting all useful info from the book to Nairaland everyday, as from tomorrow tuesday,
catch ya next time,
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2007
I think you  guys should wait, till i get the 2007 CELIBRITY BLACK BOOK, where one can see the true and real fact about over 10,000 celibrities (musics,politicians,etc, )in Nigeria and Around the world,
and if you dare want a copy, lemme know, (but its not free)
i would be posting all useful info from the book to Nairaland everyday, as from tomorrow tuesday,
catch ya next time,

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Ralvy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2007
@goldtito;

U can get banned for what u r doing cool
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2007
why? tell me,
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Ralvy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
SPAMMING!

Duplicated post on different threads are not allowed!
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by bunmz: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
Facially, Omotola beats Regina Askia hands down. Staturewise? hmmmmnnn, I'll give that to Regina
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by lindalee(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
omosexy is ten times more beautiful. Regina looks like a toy
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Jossidu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
Are u guys comparin them accordin to their recent pics,or ur comparin the Regina Askia of 1988 wit the Omotola of 2007.
because if u guys have seen Reginas recent pictures,u'll know that Omotola is A MILLION TIMES BETTER than Regina.

Thnk u
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by hotchick: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2007
She na because omotola no contest too before having kids people who have seen both ladies before and after kids know Omotola carries the vote.
OMOSEXY ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by fifty1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
omotola is beautiful than regina
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by fifty1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
there is a big difference between the two of them no doubt
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by fifty1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
look at sexy

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by waterworks(f): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2008
wer pik of regina now?
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by segunpc(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
i choose OMOTOLA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wears Cut Off Trouser Design (Photos) / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.