Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? (13350 Views)

How To Get Free Browsing Cheats Everyday To Your Email For Free / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Chisom212: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2011
How much would you make in Google Adsense everyday to satisfy you?

Just say your mind, For me am thinking of [20 euro] E20 and Above,

What of you?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
is not an easy task bro, as for me if possible 100 euro, lolz for www.awwaltechnology.com
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Chisom212: 3:18am On Dec 05, 2011
@Awwal Yea is not easy, but 100 euro is big nah. Abi you dey make reach like that

Just say like how you make or how much is Ok for anybody to make in a day undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Ijsharp: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Chisom212 post=9689922]How much would you make in Google Adsense everyday to satisfy you?

Just say your mind, For me am thinking of [50 euro] E20 and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 3:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Truth is, one really can't get satisfied.

When I was earning about $5 per day, I used to say, "If my site should just start earning $10 per day, I'll be fine."

When I reached $10/day, I would say "If I should earn $20 per day, I'll be just fine."

When I started earning $20 daily, I said, "If this site should get to generate $50 per day, what more do I want?"

Now, I've reached that point and am already fantasizing about generating $100 per day!

So, I don't think one can be satisfied. After reaching a dream target, you'll feel happy, fulfilled, and excited. But when that becomes a normal thing for some time, you'll start thinking of "stepping up".

PS. For those who might think it's so easy, scaling up from $5/day to $50/day took me nothing less than 2 years. And it involved investing and re-investing lots of time, energy, and money.

EDIT: In response to the slowpokes who think I'm lying simply because they've tried and failed woefully at blogging, I've attached screenshots of my Adsense app below.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Alwaysking: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

When I was earning about $5 per day, I used to say, "If my site should just start earning $10 per day, I'll be fine."

When I reached $10/day, I would say "If I should earn $20 per day, I'll be just fine."

When I started earning $20 daily, I said, "If this site should get to generate $50 per day, what more do I want?"

Now, I've reached that point and am already fantasizing about generating $100 per day!

So, I don't think one can be satisfied. After reaching a dream target, you'll feel happy, fulfilled, and excited. But when that becomes a normal thing for some time, you'll start thinking of "stepping up".
You are right

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2017
We gon start earning soon.Will apply for it soonest.
Check out my site and see if I would even get aporoved with the kind of articles I post

http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by NLevents: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2017
About 100k lol

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2017
$10,000 per day!!

Anyone with an idea how much Linda makes average per day?!
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2017
$100/per day
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by SIRKAY98(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
1N
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by coolestchris(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2017
to hell with Google Adsense
check out my designs

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by festwiz(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2017
25-50 USD. I didn't ask for much.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by error4040: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2017
I haven't started blogging but mind you when I start 2018 Y'll bloggers would hear Of me both Online and Offline.
most nigerian bloggers are silly Assz bloggers copying and pasting content among themselves
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2017
if i make $5 per day i will be glad but hell no i'm not making up to that.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by TundeBullet: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2017
when adsense is even yet to approve my blog .... www.gidivibez.com undecided undecided how do u want me to think about the amount that will satisfy me sad sad sad sad
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by GloryCardinal(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Who has a blog for sale?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Tjesctacy(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Am thinking of applying for my bog www.herbalpharmal.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by talk2saintify(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2017
moving a topic to front page 6 years after...Pathetic

5 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by talk2saintify(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Na for mouth

error4040:
I haven't started blogging but mind you when I start 2018 Y'll bloggers would hear Of me both Online and Offline.
most nigerian bloggers are silly Assz bloggers copying and pasting content among themselves
:PNa for mouth

error4040:
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Kimcutie: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2017
I average 6 - 11$ daily on AdSense.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Thomasloaded(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2017
My blog www.thomasloaded.com when will i even get Google adsense sef

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Thomasloaded(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2017
My blog www.thomasloaded.com when will i even get Google adsense sef

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by philcz(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

Boss can we talk?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Finstar: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Stop dreaming and start working.. I will be making at least, $50 daily a year from now wink As time goes, it will surely increase.. There's no limit to how much I can earn.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Kimcutie:
I average 6 - 11$ daily on AdSense.
Nice. How does one know his total AdSense earning for the day? Thanks. My blog is www.mortalpoet.com. From estimated earnings, rpm, CPC, ctr, etc. I need to understand how to calculate the daily earnings.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2017
GloryCardinal:
Who has a blog for sale?

I have...
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2017
philcz:
Boss can we talk?

Lol... They will only sell EBook for you... Don't mind all those blabbing.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by richkal(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

Bro how old is that your site generating $50/day, how many article do you have on it and what is the average word count of each article Perhaps, your website might be of authority type, isn't it Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? / Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.