Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? (13352 Views)

How To Get Free Browsing Cheats Everyday To Your Email For Free / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

It's your choice to believe or doubt whatever you want. Just so you know, I don't even have time to write any e-book again.

And for the sake of doubting Thomases like you, I've attached my recent earnings screenshots.

So, if you've unfortunately failed at blogging, get it in your skull that it's definitely working for some people. That fact that you personally cannot achieve something doesn't mean it's impossible for others.
thanks for your reply so far. i still want to learn more from you. kindly guide the newbies here. like me i still need more coaching and tutorials on it. i am using blogger themes. even am thinking of changing the theme of my blog. also please talk about (search engine optimization too). for you to earn this big, you have really work well and understand how adsense work. i really need your reply thanks.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

Buddy... you are spamming my official mail. I don't give it out for Ebooks. All the foreign bloggers I subscribe to their newsletter, I have one mail for that.

Don't tell me shit. I have already unsubscribed!

Careless Ebook seller making mouth. I know the Business, so don't sound smart! angry

I have sold more Ebooks than you would in your life time. Be humble and I will teach you!
And in your cretinous mind, ebooks fetch money through Adsense, right?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Decryptor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

I am marveled tho!!

It takes me spamming American groups and forums to even earn a decent amount! and someone is here claiming Jamesbond.

Even top-notch bloggers make their full income by combining Affiliate Marketing... and someone is showing some downloaded screenshot as his. They will all buy Ebooks and be happy!

grin grin grin

Please can you give me links to the American groups and forums make i follow spam joor cheesy

I can manage even if it is $10 per day. undecided
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

And in your cretinous mind, ebooks fetch money through Adsense, right?

Nop! Ebook cash is separate. That Adsense isn't yours. Same shit you even sent me in a mail.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply so far. i still want to learn more from you. kindly guide the newbies here. like me i still need more coaching and tutorials on it. i am using blogger themes. even am thinking of changing the theme of my blog. also please talk about (search engine optimization too). for you to earn this big, you have really work well and understand how adsense work. i really need your reply thanks.

You will have to invest bro... he doesn't know all those, and he would lecture you.

He has no practical knowledge of how it works. Trust me! If you see a bluffer, you would know immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

Nop! Ebook cash is separate. That Adsense isn't yours. Same shit you even sent me in a mail.
Clap for yourself! I'll have to show you a pic of myself receiving the cash at the bank before you'll believe, right? You can try harder.

And what's wrong with earning extra cash from ebooks? Most successful internet marketers I know make extra cash from info products, so I'm not committing any crime.

Just so you know, Webincomeplus.com is where I teach newbies how to make money online, and info marketing is the monetization method I favored for it. My Adsense income comes from another blog. But no matter how hard you try to play me, I won't tell you the name of the blog in a bid to convince you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

Clap for yourself! I'll have to show you a pic of myself receiving the cash at the bank before you'll believe, right? You can try harder.

And what's wrong with earning extra cash from ebooks? Most successful internet marketers I know make extra cash from info products, so I'm not committing any crime.

Just so you know, Webincomeplus.com is where I teach newbies how to make money online, and info marketing is the monetization method I favored for it. My Adsense income comes from another blog. But no matter how hard you try to play me, I won't tell you the name of the blog in a bid to convince you.

lol... really?

hehehe.. I don't need your blog name tho. I am only asking people to be weary of you and your antics.

Ciao man!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
miketayo:

You r ryt about CPC rate in different countries, but 5k daily visitors even in Kenya shouldn't give u less than 1k a month

1k in dollars or naira?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

lol... really?

hehehe.. I don't need your blog name tho. I am only asking people to be weary of you and your antics.

Ciao man!
You only warn against someone you have evidence against. AFAIK, you can't incriminate me.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

You only warn against someone you have evidence against. AFAIK, you can't incriminate me.

Enjoy Sir. Bye!
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

Enjoy Sir. Bye!
LOL!
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by miketayo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

1k in dollars or naira?

dollars obviously
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
miketayo:

dollars obviously
$1,000 with 5000 daily visits? Are you kidding me?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ogostus(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

Oga...you can get screenshots from anywhere on the web. If that Adsense dashboard is really yours, make a video with a screen video software while logging into your blog and show us your pageviews per day and then go to the adsense interface. while you are at it, open notepad and type "NAIRALAND...WEBINCOMEPLUS" and post it on youtube so we can see.

Stop been naive and dumb . Guys are earning way more than that daily and by the way he does not to prove anything for you to believe . Your mediocre mentality is what is affecting you to believe its not achievable . Do you know what three years of hardworking in blogging is about ?. Well , you don't blog so no need to question you
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
running a blog is not easy as managing ad adsense account. .it's not easy but trying to earn much from ur blog with adsense takes time, good articles and traffic. . .attimes traffic may not matter as I had made $64 with just 2500 traffic...this has occur numerous times. . as for time frame, its true. .I started my blog on May 2016 and for the first 3 months I was earning below 1 dollar. ,then I change the theme and it went height to 5. .late November 2016 it started giving me 10 daily and went as high as 35 daily as of May 2017. . .earning has drop for now but all I can say is that adsense earning fluctuates. . .my only target is to reach atleast $1000 monthly be it low or high traffic. . .
the other truth is that you hv to work on ur site to earn more in return. . .patience is the key word here. thanks.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by miketayo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

$1,000 with 5000 daily visits? Are you kidding me?

I have a friend with less 2-6k daily users Nd earns 800- 1500 dollars per month
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
miketayo:

I have a friend with less 2-6k daily users Nd earns 800- 1500 dollars per month
There is a difference between users and visits. 3k users can decide to visit a site multiple times a day, just like we do on Nairaland. If 3k users visit a site 5 times within a day on the average, that's 15k visits, you know?

But even at that, his traffic must be coming from those high CPC countries.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Terver90: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Guys my blog is 3 days old I I have 300+ page views what's ur assessment and when can I register AdSense? thank you in anticipation for your feedback.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by error4040: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
Na for mouth
lol
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by miketayo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

There is a difference between users and visits. 3k users can decide to visit a site multiple times a day, just like we do on Nairaland. If 3k users visit a site 5 times within a day on the average, that's 15k visits, you know?

But even at that, his traffic must be coming from those high CPC countries.

I meant visit not users.. most of his traffic comes from Nigeria
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by GloryCardinal(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

I make $30
I don't hype myself that much.

In some days I make 0.80$.

Na so s be... Lol...
How much is urs and what's the name of the site and does it have traffic
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by TundeBullet: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
how much chat me up on whatsapp 08106075878
bastien:
I fit sell u my adsense
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Codedboy95(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria Mentality ones they feel like they can't reach a height they label it impossible for any body to reach there.. grin . i know people that average $100 daily on adsense....
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by CallmeLucy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have UK verified adsense accounts for sale, selling at #12k each. WhatsApp me if needed.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
GloryCardinal:
How much is urs and what's the name of the site and does it have traffic

Some days I make as high as $30, some days I make as low as $o.10.

Na Nigerian CPC for you.

I won't tell you my blog name sha...
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Codedboy95:
Nigeria Mentality ones they feel like they can't reach a height they label it impossible for any body to reach there.. grin . i know people that average $100 daily on adsense....

Nigerian bloggers... right?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Codedboy95(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

Nigerian bloggers... right?
what?.. i read your comments.. infact webincomeplus has time replying you.. you said he should upload proof because he makes $1500/month on adsense?... Mr Man better work harder and stop being happy over $30.. $30 that some people wake up to meet in the morning..

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Codedboy95:
what?.. i read your comments.. infact webincomeplus has time replying you.. you said he should upload proof because he makes $1500/month on adsense?... Mr Man better work harder and stop being happy over $30.. $30 that some people wake up to meet in the morning..

lol... okay Sir.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by deturla: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2017
webincomeplus:
Truth is, one really can't get satisfied.

When I was earning about $5 per day, I used to say, "If my site should just start earning $10 per day, I'll be fine."

When I reached $10/day, I would say "If I should earn $20 per day, I'll be just fine."

When I started earning $20 daily, I said, "If this site should get to generate $50 per day, what more do I want?"

Now, I've reached that point and am already fantasizing about generating $100 per day!

So, I don't think one can be satisfied. After reaching a dream target, you'll feel happy, fulfilled, and excited. But when that becomes a normal thing for some time, you'll start thinking of "stepping up".

PS. For those who might think it's so easy, scaling up from $5/day to $50/day took me nothing less than 2 years. And it involved investing and re-investing lots of time, energy, and money.

EDIT: In response to the slowpokes who think I'm lying simply because they've tried and failed woefully at blogging, I've attached screenshots of my Adsense app below.

Can I chat with you on WhatsApp?

http://deedeesblog.com
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by hustla(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
itspzpics:
entertainment ...n my traffic is mostly Kenya and Nigeria

How do you get your traffic
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by itspzpics(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
hustla:

How do you get your traffic
dont even know.. I just see dem coming noni
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by hustla(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2017
itspzpics:
dont even know.. I just see dem coming noni

Dont you post on Facebook, Twitter and stuff?
Did you fix your adsense already?

Sorry I am just trying to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? / Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.