Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget (1590 Views)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by chux76(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Good day Nairalanders,
Please I would like to know the most effective and efficient means to advertise (excluding radio & Television) SERVICES,GOODS OR PRODUCTS with/on a low budget and that would be sure to reach many. I am looking at the Middle belt and Northern states.
Advice needed. Thank you
Re: Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by kevinc: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
Just do your media planning and buying well.
Re: Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by kevinc: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Radio! Word of Mouth!
Re: Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by mrinfo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
I'll be brief here.

1. Use Social Media creatively:
http://nairabrains.com/2011/11/social-media-marketing-lessons-from-dbanj-and-mohits-how-dbanjs-oliver-twist-single-got-viral/

2. Create Sound Word-of-Mouth Marketing and Watch Customers Keep Coming in The Door (useful for the regions you mentioned)
http://nairabrains.com/2011/11/the-referral-engine-creating-a-business-that-markets-itself/
http://nairabrains.com/2011/05/word-of-mouth-marketing-how-to-use-it-to-devastating-effect/

3. Use Creative Promotions
http://nairabrains.com/2011/05/4-smart-promotional-ideas-for-your-business/

Hope you get something useful from the above advice.

www.nairabrains.com - Business, Ideas, Strategies
Re: Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by JAZES(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
If you ask me, i think the best place to place your ads if you have a low
budget is on the internet.
If you dont have a website, i suggest you get one ASAP before you can start running your advert.

However,if you dont have money to pay someone to design a website for you, i suggest you start with free blogs,
like blogger,wordpress etc. Trust me people don't care how your website looks like as long as you can deliver quality
service.
Trust me that is how i started out, so am talking from experience(before folks here starts crucifying me).

Once you cross the hurdle of having a website, you can then start your online adverts.
You can drive quality traffic to your website with a budget as low as $100/month through the use of social media like facebook and
free traffic on twitter if you know how to use it.
With over 500M people on facebook and over 10M Nigerians on FB you are sure of getting phone calls on a daily basis from
quality prospects.

Trust me it works cos am talking from experience. Cheers
Re: Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by DisGuy: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
JAZES:

If you ask me, i think the best place to place your ads if you have a low
budget is on the internet.
If you dont have a website, i suggest you get one ASAP before you can start running your advert.

However,if you dont have money to pay someone to design a website for you, i suggest you start with free blogs,
like blogger,wordpress etc. Trust me people don't care how your website looks like as long as you can deliver quality
service.
Trust me that is how i started out, so am talking from experience(before folks here starts crucifying me).

Once you cross the hurdle of having a website, you can then start your online adverts.
You can drive quality traffic to your website with a budget as low as $100/month through the use of social media like facebook and
free traffic on twitter if you know how to use it.
With over 500M people on facebook and over 10M Nigerians on FB you are sure of getting phone calls on a daily basis from
quality prospects.

Trust me it works cos am talking from experience. Cheers

So a blog/website will drive traffic to my Barbing Salon + Video Games Store located in Alagbado area of Lagos?
Re: Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget by kokorunna(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
Its cheaper to advertise on facebook

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can One Buy Aveeno Baby Products Cheap In Us / Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? / My Secret, My Testimony – A Story Of How I Conquered Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.