Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Falling In Love On Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love On Phone (6187 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love On Phone by Danasco(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2005
Have some one out there ever falling in love with another woman or man on phone? How exactly do you feel? Do you think real love can exist between you? Can you trust such a person when there is a long distance between you two? Please can somebody tell me?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2005
some voices can be really captivating, sweet and warm, but I think you can only fall in love with the voice and not really the person. You call the person cos you wanna hear their voice, not cos you L-l-l-ove them. I have some really insane male friends whose voices makes me go. woooooooozzy and w00t w00t.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2005
Fall in love for phone ke?when i was in secondary school,i and a friend of mine played tricks on a guy,she had a crush on him and so she got his phone number and i called him and shae had a very swet voice on the phone and he was begging me to introduce her to him all the while not knowing that she was the girl he sees everyday and it was fun while it lasted until he discovered whe she was...
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Danasco(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2005
Men iam not talking about voice here. You will be suprise by courtesy,warmness and understanding some people display on phone. Pls dont show ur suprise to my confesion: Iam MADLY IN LOVE with a gal already on phone for the past two month. She is every thing i want in a woman. she just sent me her pix. U need to see her.

She understand me even on fone, she know love, she cherish it. she has taking the pains to visit all my relation in her location. They all praised her. My cousin said she is very beatiful and courteous. This gal is an angel. She is straight forward and frank.
She has met with 4 of my relatives; two are my close cousins, one a good family friend, another a blood brother they all have very,very, very good words about her.
Pls dont laugh at me because iam CONSIDERING MARRYING HER.

Do i go ahead? Pls can someone come to my aid? Iam not lost but i cant make up my mind.As iam writing this, we making powerful arrangement to visit her and the family. what do u think about this CRAZY IDEA?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Pinky(f): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2005
it ain't crazy at all DANASCO, all i 'll say is be careful.. make sure u know her very well..{in & out} & be sure u re in love with her b4 u marry her....
i once had this guy who was crazy about my voice... thinking he was crazy about me, {to crown it all, he was married with a kid}.. i liked him as a friend cos he had a nice baritone voice, but then we were supposed to be friends... {so no show for me} anyway the first day he set his eyes on me, i blew the whole thing intentionally... my boyfriend walked into the eatery we were in cos he drove by & saw my car there when it was late.. he came to where i sat & was starring at a guy with wedding band on his finger..{trouble wan brew o} i introduced the two of them & whoossssh.. i kissed my boyfriend goodnite in front of the guy.....{that was the day his supposed love for me died} so at times when we think we re crazy about pple we talk to on phone, they mite have different personality from the phone thingy
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Danasco(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2005
PINKY. Thanks for da advise.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by littlesaint(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2005
Hi,

This is my first contribution to this forum. Although, i have been following ur stories for some time now. There are so many interesting topics that i don't know which to respond to first.

Anyways, i have chosen dis as d first....

Are u refering to falling in love with the person or falling in love with the voice of the person?
If its with the person, hhhmmm.....  i feel love comes with identity...... dats why u have a choice of whom to befriend, whom to love, whom to marry, .... u could just like the person and fall inlove with d person, after u have seen or met (RECOGNITION - APPERANCE) the person.

Anyways, i know some people are day dreamers,... they can imagine all sorts...

But if u meant falling in love with the person's voice.... wao, it happens... It has happened to me several times... infact right now, i am in love with somebody's voice in cool F.M....

I am sure u know whom. tongue
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2005
i am a good example.can not explain now becos me launc break is over need to get back to work now. but all the same i trust him and believe in him
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2005
Danasco, if you are very sure shez everything you want in a woman, then go for it.
But.............be careful and pray hard. All the best.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Ra(f): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2005
It can and it does work. Worked for me, actually. Only thing is you most certainly must meet at one point or the other, however briefly to enable both parties confirm or otherwsie what you both assume you know about the other. Good luck.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Greatpeter(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2005
Ra yeh! I've missed something how i wish you are online so that I can take you up on this topic and ask you some few questions.
You're really stepping to where I will want to contribute.
May be when next you log in.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Ra(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2005
@ Greatpeter.... fire away brother! Bring the questions on smiley
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Greatpeter(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2005
@Ra you mean you fall in love with somebody and it eventually work? How did you people pursue it to a logical conclusion?

How far is the distance? Within thesame country?

I have more if you answer these.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Ra(f): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2005
Greatpeter....... you'll pay for this tutorial o smiley

No, it was not within the same country. Yes the distance was and is killing, over 15 hours flight away. As I said earlier, meeting at some point in the pursuit of getting to know each other better is highly essential. Both parties need to meet and see if they are also physically attracted to each other.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Greatpeter(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2005
This is amazing.
Ones failure is another man's success. grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Ra(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2005
Ah well, that's life, the way we know it.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by solo2(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2005
yes it do happen, I still have a girl friend both of us fall in love on phone and still we are going on well.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2005
i knew me partner through a mate of mine. we used to talk on the phone (he was an unknown lad to me then) but we were mad cool together talking on the phone. but lost touch for a while, got in touch back online.we started chatting a lot. prbly from 6 am till the nxt morning. chatting time varies tho. we started talking on the phone a lot and started going out not quite long (distant relatinoship). we have never seen eachother before hoping to meet him in person very soon kiss grin. he is cool. i know most of u gurls in here will wanna meet him.lol. i feel in love on the phone not becos of his voice but becos of his personality. we get along so well. we cld talk about anything, u mention it. that is how relationships shld be.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by solo2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2005
That is really interesting, and I hope so.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2005
My partner and I met online.  We used to chat a lot and then started talking on phone.  And the day we met, oohh..... I wish you were there. The only thing was that, I was a little bit shy.

We are still together, and it's getting stronger each day.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2005
I can sense some confessions here. Tayo pls save all from this stress. Please tell us that your partner is the GP.
talking about Voices on phone.... you know I fell for your (Tayo) voice the first time i called.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2005
Wow!! Bolasho you never told me this.....time for confession truly.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2005
I only fell for the voice and not Tayo ooooo. wink
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2005
Yeah we're talking bout the same thing bolasho!! You never told me, that's the fact.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2005
Tayotina, Well am not denying things that I feel/felt. so if u say i dey confess so be it..... Na u dey deny and confuse us ..... Make u come out clean and tell people (me) what we want.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by yomidipset4eva(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2005
I love you too
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2005
yomidipset4eva,
na who u dey love? I hope say no bi tayo oooo, cos she don dey engage with somebody (GP) already ooo
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hopy2005(f): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2005
BABY GURL,
wHAZ UP, i'M FEELING UOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2005
hopy2005, na who you too dey feel?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2005
why people they love and feel themseleves?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2005
Hot angel, na love and feelings be the main thing now oooo, you too should find someone to love and feel oooo
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2005
That is not an issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ff / Bbnaija Nini Goes Unclad For Saga In Bathroom / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.