Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Plaetton's Pantheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plaetton's Pantheism (7818 Views)

plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / The Short Answer Interviews: Cruelty To Animals: Thehomer, Wiegraf, Plaetton / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plaetton's Pantheism by DeepSight(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
Your posts disclose you as a breed of pantheist, and not atheist.

Agree?
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by DeepSight(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
Where are you, PLaetton?
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by plaetton: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2011
@Deepsight:
Sorry for the delay in replying to your question.
Yes , according to the definition of panthiesm, I probably am. You have also previously found me to be a an agnostic. By my viewpoints, I could also be called a neoplatonist(?), a pythogorean, a hermeticist, a zen buddhist, a pagan and a newly converted pastaferian. lol.
This is the benefit of having a free mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2011
ah! you are Pagan like me smiley and a neoplatonis too shocked

what religion you follow
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by DeepSight(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
plaetton:

@Deepsight:
Sorry for the delay in replying to your question.
Yes , according to the definition of panthiesm, I probably am. You have also previously found me to be a an agnostic. By my viewpoints, I could also be called a neoplatonist(?), a pythogorean, a hermeticist, a zen buddhist, a pagan and a newly converted pastaferian. lol.
This is the benefit of having a free mind.

So would you be interested in doing for us a summary of your views with regard to the human purpose and experience within the universe.
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by plaetton: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes I will ,when I put all my thoughts together.
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by mkmyers45(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
Must what you believe in have a name? grin grin grin
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by plaetton: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

So would you be interested in doing for us a summary of your views with regard to the human purpose and experience within the universe.

I believe in a singularity , that is , electromagnetic energy or god, as most would like call it,, and that the universe is just energy existing in differentiated formats or frquencies or octaves. It's hard to say whether  energy is conscious in the way we define consciousness or whether is is just pulsating without any discernable purpose. I think it is safe to speculate that energy or god, as its original purpose, wishes to evolve. The ever changing dymanics of all things  in the universe indicate a clear purpose towards evolution, from galaxies, stars, planets , down to organic life. In all ,we see the same repetitive paterns of change from simple to complex and then back to simple and back and forth.
Everythings sits on the same energy grid and therefore  resonate with same. Therefore everything has a duality of opposites comprising of the substance itself and the energy resonating within it, both having opposite polarities.
All life forms, from the simplest to the most complex, have a dual nature.On this planet, human life seems to be the most advanced . As humans, we have our gross body with our five senses from which we discern the universe, and our light body or soul, which is just a purer form of energy with an opposite polarity to the body.

In ancient scriptures, our body is symbolised by 666(the mark of the beast) because , I am assuming, it is  carbon-based . Carbon has 6 electron, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. On the other hand, the soul is symbolically represented in scripture by 144, 000, which I am assuming to reperesent the 144,000 petals of the main chakras. 144,000 may also represent the arc speed or frequency of light.According to vedic teachings, when all 144 ,000 petals are excited or stimulated, the   individual becomes light or illumined.

Therefore, from my understanding, the human is both beast and light. Just as organic life forms evolve , so does the soul. The soul attaches itself to a body matching its frequency. During the life, if the body dominates the soul, the soul's frequency or voltage or octave is lowered and the soul descends to a lower frequency body after the expiration of the current body. If the soul dominates and overides the bodies desires for materialism, power and dominion, then the soul voltage or freqency increases to occupy a higher octave body in its next incarnation. The soul incarnates repeatedly with the ultimate aim of reaching a level of purity or frequency  or octave whereby it is drawn back to the original source  or grid and thereby  loses its identity- as would happen to a drop of water when it unites with the ocean.

Therefore, the purpose of life is to aid the soul to evolve. The body is therfore an improvised vehicle for the manifestation and evolution of the soul.

Luckily for us , over the ages , many illumined individuals such as Zoroaster,Krishna, Buddha, Jesus , Mohammed and others not well recognised ,have tried to show us the simple path for the evolution of the soul. Jesus summerized it in the most simple words.
"Love thy neighbor as thy self" and "do unto others as you would like them to do onto you".

Although Jesus and Mohammed were and are still today betrayed by the monstrosities erected in their names, their core teachings are still very valid today.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by DeepSight(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^ WWWWWWOOONDERFULLLL! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I LIKE!

1 Like

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

I believe in a singularity , that is , electromagnetic energy or god, as most would like call it,, and that the universe is just energy existing in differentiated formats or frquencies or octaves. It's hard to say whether  energy is conscious in the way we define consciousness or whether is is just pulsating without any discernable purpose. I think it is safe to speculate that energy or god, as its original purpose, wishes to evolve. The ever changing dymanics of all things  in the universe indicate a clear purpose towards evolution, from galaxies, stars, planets , down to organic life. In all ,we see the same repetitive paterns of change from simple to complex and then back to simple and back and forth.
Everythings sits on the same energy grid and therefore  resonate with same. Therefore everything has a duality of opposites comprising of the substance itself and the energy resonating within it, both having opposite polarities.
All life forms, from the simplest to the most complex, have a dual nature.On this planet, human life seems to be the most advanced . As humans, we have our gross body with our five senses from which we discern the universe, and our light body or soul, which is just a purer form of energy with an opposite polarity to the body.

In ancient scriptures, our body is symbolised by 666(the mark of the beast) because , I am assuming, it is  carbon-based . Carbon has 6 electron, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. On the other hand, the soul is symbolically represented in scripture by 144, 000, which I am assuming to reperesent the 144,000 petals of the main chakras. 144,000 may also represent the arc speed or frequency of light.According to vedic teachings, when all 144 ,000 petals are excited or stimulated, the   individual becomes light or illumined.

Therefore, from my understanding, the human is both beast and light. Just as organic life forms evolve , so does the soul. The soul attaches itself to a body matching its frequency. During the life, if the body dominates the soul, the soul's frequency or voltage or octave is lowered and the soul descends to a lower frequency body after the expiration of the current body. If the soul dominates and overides the bodies desires for materialism, power and dominion, then the soul voltage or freqency increases to occupy a higher octave body in its next incarnation. The soul incarnates repeatedly with the ultimate aim of reaching a level of purity or frequency  or octave whereby it is drawn back to the original source  or grid and thereby  loses its identity- as would happen to a drop of water when it unites with the ocean.

Therefore, the purpose of life is to aid the soul to evolve. The body is therfore an improvised vehicle for the manifestation and evolution of the soul.

Luckily for us , over the ages , many illumined individuals such as Zoroaster,Krishna, Buddha, Jesus , Mohammed and others not well recognised ,have tried to show us the simple path for the evolution of the soul. Jesus summerized it in the most simple words.
"Love thy neighbor as thy self" and "do unto others as you would like them to do onto you".

Although Jesus and Mohammed were and are still today betrayed by the monstrosities erected in their names, their core teachings are still very valid today.

whatever happened after this eludes me cry
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by vooks: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

This Negro has no creed but a mishmash of nonsense
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by UyiIredia(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
vooks:

In his defence , its actually a nice write up . Though its wrong but he made some nice points which Ive noted and would research later
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:
Hmmm.

what's your take on his comment
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by UyiIredia(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

what's your take on his comment

It's a pity someone can be so close to what God is and remain so blind. I also think it's ironic he respects Jesus as an enlightened person while he antagonizes Christians. I fully agree with his relation of God to energy, I would simply add that God is conscious.

1 Like

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

It's a pity someone can be so close to what God is and remain so blind. I fully agree with his relation of God to energy, I would simply add that God is conscious.

Exactly ! I told him today that isn't it amazing that God and energy are somehow alike and he called me dumb grin while clearly he did same here
I also think it's ironic he respects Jesus as an enlightened person while he antagonizes Christians

Beats my imagination . Since he clearly knew what Jesus stood for why does he condemn Christianity when apparently some are being malicious
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by plaetton: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
vooks:

Lol.
Thanks for the compliment.
grin
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by menesheh(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
vooks:

Is this the only possible reply you can come-up with to a sensible comment like?
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by JuanDeDios: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
vooks:

Lol.

Why do you prefer to call black people Negro, a word no longer in civilised use?

1 Like

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by vooks: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Lol.

Why do you prefer to call black people Negro, a word no longer in civilised use?
Because I can
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by vooks: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2015
menesheh:

Is this the only possible reply you can come-up with to a senseless comment like this?
Trust me I did my best
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by vooks: 5:10am On Nov 09, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Thanks for the compliment.
grin
Welcome my Negro,
When I was your age I indulged in more than you will ever do
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by JuanDeDios: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
vooks:

Because I can
Yeah. I guess the Internet allows everyone to express themselves quite harmlessly. I mean, it's better than running around with a flag or planting bombs.
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by vooks: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Yeah. I guess the Internet allows everyone to express themselves quite harmlessly. I mean, it's better than running around with a flag or planting bombs.
You can say hat again and again
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good days... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by PastorAIO: 2:31am On Nov 10, 2015
UyiIredia:

It's a pity someone can be so close to what God is and remain so blind. I also think it's ironic he respects Jesus as an enlightened person while he antagonizes Christians. I fully agree with his relation of God to energy, I would simply add that God is conscious.

Perhaps he thinks that there are no two things more different than Christ and 'christians'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by jayriginal: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
PastorAIO:

Perhaps he thinks that there are no two things more different than Christ and 'christians'.

Some of the most lethal digs are subtle.

First class reply!

2 Likes

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by PastorAIO: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
UyiIredia:

'God is conscious' says nothing to someone who believes that everything is conscious.
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
PastorAIO:

'God is conscious' says nothing to someone who believes that everything is conscious.

cheesy u don start again.

1 Like

Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by PastorAIO: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

cheesy u don start again.

How I for do?
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by UyiIredia(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
PastorAIO:

How I for do?

na ur style. thought-provoking. by the way about nothing. here's a passage i'd like to see your opinion of it

Every man and every woman is a star. [Lther AL Vel Legis Pt 1 v.3]

And then there was only the silence of the stars, and spuce,
and blackness and a void which was and is, and is to come,
for in the end is also the beginning, and this void, being
Nothing, could not be created, and this void, being Nothing
could not be destroyed, and this void being Nothing, is and
was and will be, and this void, being Nothing, is not, was
not and will not be. It exists and does not exist forever, has
existed and has not existed forever, will exist and will not
exist forever; no words can describe that Nothing which is
perceived and yet not perceived we are separate from that
Nothing, and we judge time as a series of events, were we
One with that Nothing, there could be no Time.
[The Devil's Maze, Gerald Suster]
Re: Plaetton's Pantheism by PastorAIO: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

na ur style. thought-provoking. by the way about nothing. here's a passage i'd like to see your opinion of it

every woman and every man is a star. I recognise that one from Aleister Crowley. Frankly I'm very surprised to see you quoting him. His life story seems very pathetic to me.

The second quote I've never heard before, but at first glance it sounds like rubbish. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'll have to read it and think about it more carefully before I conclude that it is rubbish.

At the moment I'm looking at it from an ontological point of view. Maybe it is meant to be a paradox to point at the paradoxical nature of fundamental reality. Maybe. Otherwise it just seems like nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! / Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.