Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria (29341 Views)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? / Dangote Liquidates $1.27bn Loans In 10 Banks / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santuse: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
[b][b]Hello I need help from you guys I have a small fish farm but i need fund to expand it because i have free space to expand but I don't have cash to do it.

So does any one know how i can secure a loan since the land I'm farming on is leased from someone else and can't be used for collateral.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by knowledge4(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2012
The CBN is releasing N200 Billion in agric loans this year and fish farming is one of the commodities listed.
For full details, check the Success Digest Newspaper dated January 24,2012 Page 5
Call their Bookstore 08066571066 to mail you a copy of the publication or go online to www.successdigestdaily.com to access the details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by fm7070: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
locate any bank of agriculture in your state, they can assist you.
also, Youth Business Initiatives is not doing bad, but they will not give you cash loan, but rather buy the material for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by highland(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
The best way to access the loan is through Agricultural cooperatives society.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santuse: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
The bank of agric said i bank with them for six months and contribute 20% of d amt i want to borrow and they can only give 150k for new customers like me.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by olowop: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
i nid help form cbn on my agricultural farm, how can i get loan form these, its might not be by cash but i nid to have my own farm and am an undergraduate of uniosun.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
if interested in small business loans, read: How to get loans in Nigeria without collateral
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santuse: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
JideTheBlogger: if interested in small business loans, read: How to get loans in Nigeria without collateral
lapo loans are not meant for agric entreprenuers cos if u are given d loan u are expected to start paying back d loan in d next 30 days frm d day d check was given to u. The best place to secure agric loan is agric bank or first bank, details later...

1 Like

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by meshybizzo(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2013
santuse:
lapo loans are not meant for agric entreprenuers cos if u are given d loan u are expected to start paying back d loan in d next 30 days frm d day d check was given to u. The best place to secure agric loan is agric bank or first bank, details later...

Can you share the details you found. Thanks
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2013
How do one access loans to establish his agric project? Am in need of one right now. Thanks
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by kingagropro1: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
samuelzion: How do one access loans to establish his agric project? Am in need of one right now. Thanks

No corporate body will give you a loan to establish anything. Businesses are started through family and friends, then you can take it from there.

My most precious advice to you is to commit your venture into paper work. If you require the service of putting down a business plan, then contact my NL profile.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by bennyzer(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
santuse: The bank of agric said i bank with them for six months and contribute 20% of d amt i want to borrow and they can only give 150k for new customers like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by mount1ng(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
To get a bank for an on going business like yours, you MUST document every kobo that comes in and out of the biz. Whether agric or conventional bank. For a fresher, u MUST present a Biz plan.
LAPO is purely for buying and selling and only for WOMEN!
For Co-operatives, it's not given to an individual but the cooperative that must make a contributory payment. If you are using a cooperative, look 4 FADAMA in your local govt. They give grant and not loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by olajuyinsm: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
I think the best idea is join a cooperative and then after 6 months, u can take a loan from them. Its the best so far.... That is what am doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by oladavies(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
santuse:
The bank of agric said i bank with them for six months and contribute 20% of d amt i want to borrow and they can only give 150k for new customers like me.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by ROBERT1111: 3:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santori: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
ROBERT1111:
Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.

you are mad . why not channel this your God given sense into a positive venture. you are mad once again

1 Like

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by Nairasolutions: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Contact me let me show you guaranteed step by step guide on how to position your business and expertise to get single digit interest rate loan from Bank of Agriculture and bank of industry, and other interest free and collateral free business grants opportunities in Nigeria For entrepreneurs. Call 08167566759. Visit www.nairasolutions.com and www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by tvreporter: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
I have seen many articles on How To Get Agricultural Loan in Nigeria, but none of them have appealed to me a better one. I will doing this article based on experience. Based on how i was able to get Agricultural Loan for one of my farm business. Actually it would have been hard but thank God for my friend Chibuzor who was able to put me through. So i will be sharing same tips he shared with me.

From what we all know now, the Nigerian society has turned their attention to the Agricultural sector for the Economic growth and stability of the Nation. This is based on the global Oil melt down that have rocked the world and now affecting the countries like Nigeria. Some time ago, we would see the Agricultural Job as a third or fourth class jobs. But today i can beat my chest and tell you that i have seen graduates who have stopped the pursuit of conventional white collar job and the oil sector because the the Agricultural sector could do what the Oil sector cannot do. To this end, attention is turning away from oil and white collar jobs to to the Agricultural sector. The truth bis that financing Agricultural activities in Nigeria for commercial purposes is very expensive which should therefore will require some amount of cash.
To apply, click >>> How To Get Agricultural Loan in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.