Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. (3900 Views)

Iniobong Okon, Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by BABE3: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Pictures of Ini Edo, Omotola Jalade, Rita Dominic and Genevieve Nnaji at AFRIFF 2011.

1 Like

Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by BABE3: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
-

Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by BABE3: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ini Edo; But why? Why?  Why is she in that garment? It's obviously too big for her. The length of the dress is awkward. The make-up is whack. The earrings have nothing to do with the dress. In fact, the only thing I like about her look is the color of the dress. I LOVE it. The color looks great on her.

Omotola; Somebody is backsliding.  angry What is this she's wearing again ehn? What sort of ugliness is this? It's asif she underrates herself. She's a "star' for crying out loud, not a cheap upcoming actress. This look is wrong on all levels!

Rita; The dress is super tacky. Whats up with the random sleeveless-ness on one hand?  Nice shoes. Below average look!

Genevieve; I'm disappointed. Very disappointed. The legs don't look so fantastic in a short dress. They should be covered.  lol.  grin The necklace is random; has absolutely nothing to do with the dress. The look is not horrible; I'm just not in love with it at all.

BEST DRESSED: Genevieve.

WORST DRESSED: Omotola.
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by iice(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
First one: I like. Something to wear to lunch. Love the shoes.
2nd one: Terrible. Like something the cat dragged in.
3rd one: Something to sleep in
4th one: I like, not as much as the first one but it's workable. Something to wear to the library. Shoes goes with the librarian look.
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by BABE3: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
iice:

3rd one: Something to sleep in

grin
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by InkedNerd(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
BABE!:

Ini Edo; But why? Why?  Why is she in that garment? It's obviously too big for her. The length of the dress is awkward. The make-up is whack. The earrings have nothing to do with the dress. In fact, the only thing I like about her look is the color of the dress. I LOVE it. The color looks great on her.

Omotola; Somebody is backsliding.  angry What is this she's wearing again ehn? What sort of ugliness is this? It's asif she underrates herself. She's a "star' for crying out loud, not a cheap upcoming actress. This look is wrong on all levels!

Rita; The dress is super tacky. Whats up with the random sleeveless-ness on one hand?  Nice shoes. Below average look!

Genevieve; I'm disappointed. Very disappointed. The legs don't look so fantastic in a short dress. They should be covered.  lol.  grin The necklace is random; has absolutely nothing to do with the dress. The look is not horrible; I'm just not in love with it at all.

BEST DRESSED: Genevieve.

WORST DRESSED: Omotola.

On behalf of Ms. Omotola, I demand a recount!!! Rita Domnic deserves worst dressed!
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by BABE3: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

On behalf of Ms. Omotola, I demand a recount!!! Rita Domnic deserves worst dressed!

Nope!  grin Omotola deserved the worst dressed. I understand why you would say  Rita should be the WD, but I expected much more from Omotola--so--She wins WD.  cheesy
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by InkedNerd(f): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Poor Omotola cry
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
There is something I do not understand with a lot of Nigerian Women - Will regular Exercise and a little muscle-toning of the body Kill you!!! Haba!!!

All this craze about losing weight and looking slim - at least look like you have life underneath that skin not weak muscles and crumpled skin angry
Re: Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. by AmakaG29(f): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
I would love to wear Ini's dress. . . . .

IN CHURCH

(1) (Reply)

4 Couples That Wowed Us With Their African Attires / Fashion Tips:how To Turn Your Boyfriend’s/dad’s/brother’s Shirt Into A Dress! / Latest Senator Styles For Couples In 2019 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.