Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Best To Forget A Crush? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Forget A Crush? (7661 Views)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by bonna4u(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
@op. You have come a very long way with your fiance and it would be lame on your part to dump her for a girl you barely know because she can play soccer on ps. 4 years is not 4 days.
I'll suggest you go down memory lane and recall the moments you have shared together with your fiancee. I am sure you'll recollect certain things you cherish more than playing ps with your new acquaintance. Thus, the reason you have been with her for almost half a decade.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by muyete(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ poster, What you are feeling is simply infatuations and not love. A 4-year relationship is not a joke. Why do you want to throw it out because you suddenly have "feelings" for a stranger? Think and look before you leap. Marriage relationship is more than just two naked bodies rolling on each other in the fantacies of their feelings but it is all about love, endurance, tolerance and considerations. This is what keeps a marriage when thay shagging feelings is no more there.

May I tell tell you that theses attribute of good marriage relationships dont just come in a day. It takes many years of sudying and expereincing.

Be warned!
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Bialegend(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
I wonder why people are responding to this fake poster. Don't be fooled. He never met any new girl, and who is even sure if he has any girl to marry in January. Below is part of what he wrote which none of you didn't care to discern. This poster claimed he has asked the so called girl out and the so called girl has not given her answer.  Yet he went on to claim that the girl keeps his house sparkling clean each time she comes for a visit. Why can't you guys read between the lines before offering advise to a fake poster.

have asked her out and even though she has not yet given me a direct answer, i know she will succumb someday, spending the night/weekend with her is so blissful, she even knows how to play my favourite PS winning eleven, am so thrilled, a great cook and keeps my house sparkling clean each tym she comes for a visit,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by akpanbaba: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
just marry the first one in January and go for the second one in Feb next year.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by vislabraye(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
You will always get crushes from time to time. Though men like adventure, you got to use your head. You once felt crush on ur present fiancee, if you never did, then call it off at once.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Joshcoli(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2011
Kai, this guy so so blind shocked
The devil is just wooping your ars,
You dated a woman for 4 years
and u guys didnt quit! shocked shocked shocked
What kind of confirmation are you waiting for
Marry your Foolish crush
and you'll regret ever being born
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by ibrobell(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2011
Ogidi-Olu:

I think you're right man, this guy said his wedding was scheduled for Jan 3, 2012 and that's a tuesday. I mean, who weds on tuesdays undecided
Even if he is lying, its all about learning cos issues like this happens often. OP try to deal with it because u wont find it funny when this new girl fall in love. You will end up breaking a heart, whichever one of the two, and that could have been avoided.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
You are playing NINTENDO with your marriage.

Y?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Strip A Girl N*ked In A Hotel Room(video) / My Flatmate Brings Random Guys To Our Shared Apartment / "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.