Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? (2428 Views)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by mutter(f): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2011
http://news1.ghananation.com/latest-news/236251-nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful-in-the-whole-world-in-new-survey.html.

I just bumped into this and was wondering. This survey cannot be representative of Nigerian women. Are we really that unfaithful? I was actually under the impression that we would be on the other end of the ranking sad
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Freiburger(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2011
Could be true smiley. Coz the only thing that will keep a Nigerian woman staying faithfull is money, and once the money stops coming in, she gotta look for it elsewhere. Meanwhile the men aren't better either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by ng4am(f): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2011
@freiburger pls say for urself. Women that cheat cos of money re d ones dat entered marriage for money nt just nigerians
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by ifyalways(f): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
Where and when was the survey conducted?

Do we expect any positive Nigerian news from gbogbo Ghanaweb,Ghananation ati Ghanalosers

did not click on link though
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by ronkebp(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Big Lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
This supports what i have always been saying that Nigerian men are not as bad as our women when it comes to cheating, only that the men are lousy and talks too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by blacklion(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Well, if the results of DNA tests for the American visa lottery are anything to go by, there's more than a grain of truth in that allegation.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by r231(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
not true
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by maclatunji: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
//
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by kadirecipe(f): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
Puff i don't believe this survey angry, why Nigerian Women? They even said that Thailand is the second country after Nigeria.
I have been living in Thailand for a while now and never come across any unfaithful women yet.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
According to the story the survey was carried out by condo.m maker Durex.It was conducted by interviewing29,000 people in 36 countries.
People need to follow the link!
It is always amusing to see the feminists in this section always coming out to deny any facts about Nigerian women but on the other hand always agreeing with any survey about Nigerian men.
While I do not know the motive of the Ghanaian website,I feel the survey is pretty accurate.
Just visit the run down slaughter house motels that dot Lagos and witness the number of married women and single girls being ferried in and out of those places.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2011
//
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by GWslim(f): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
what was your yardstick for this?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Richvkunt:

According to the story the survey was carried out by condo.m maker Durex.It was conducted by interviewing29,000 people in 36 countries.
People need to follow the link!
It is always amusing to see the feminists in this section always coming out to deny any facts about Nigerian women but on the other hand always agreeing with any survey about Nigerian men.
While I do not know the motive of the Ghanaian website,I feel the survey is pretty accurate.
Just visit the run down slaughter house motels that dot Lagos and witness the number of married women and single girls being ferried in and out of those places.

chaircover:

. . . and what about the millions and millions of married women who are safetly tucked up in bed with their husbands and the thousands of single girls in at home on thier own watching tv, reading etc compared to the few hundred girls waiting for businesss at Obalende.

And why does everything have to turn into us and them threads? There are good and bad women just as there are good and bad men. All this reminds me of the kiddies debates that we used to have in primary school  tongue

Good evening ladies and genttlemen, panel of judges, bla bla bla " I have come to talk about that (sic) ladies are better than gentlemen"  grin

Madam,
You and the members of your cabal are the ones always turning this section into an us versus them debate.
While I respect your posts,I have to say that at times you always try to make every thread about YOU.
You need to respect and accept other peoples point of view,it is not always about you and you have no monopoly of knowledge,although you always try to show you do and unfortunately your cheer leaders believe you do.
As I said this survey was conducted by an independent company producing C0ND0MS,they must have a reason for coming to the final conclusion they reached.
I have to believe their conclusion was fairly accurate.
You are free to believe the conclusion of the survey was not correct!
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
//
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Where and when was the survey conducted?

Do we expect any positive Nigerian news from gbogbo Ghanaweb,Ghananation ati Ghanalosers

did not click on link though

Enough said !!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hmm Naija women

I bow for una ooo
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2011
chaircover:

Here we go again. After a short break in transmission, the cabal word is back from holiday  cheesy

So Funny when you make it sound as if some of us sit here all day long Like FBI & NCIS agents intercepting and shooting at anyone who dares mention the word "woman"  That is an irony then, considering that we are all either married to men, are in relationships with boyfriends and fiance's, have fathers, brothers, nephews, uncles and sons etc.

Now back to the survey, Yesterday, we filled in a survey at work about the service we receive at the canteen and after filling in the first 10 questions or so, my collegues & I got fed up of it and just ticked the remaining 30 boxes without even reading the questions, we were just interested in filling in the thing quick quick so that we could get our free Latte so I know for a fact that surveys are not always accurate. . . . well ours werent anyway  embarassed

Anyway I am glad that you beleive the results of the survey. At least you know what you are letting yourself into before you get into a relationship with a Naija woman & you can prepare wella for it   cool

Seriously though, Abeg take a chill pill, calm down & loosen up, you take life way too seriously. Look at you getting all worked up over a survey conducted by a condom maker of all people; from a brand that is not even that common in Nigeria . Ifys post is the best on this thread. Try to Learn some humor & see the funny side of things. Its good for body, soul and mind  wink  grin

Monopoly of Knowledge!!!!  shocked shocked shocked. . .that I am praying for o!.  . . . .  Me too, I want to work for NASA & be veryyyyyyyy RICH  grin

Seasons Greetings by the way  smiley

Yes,I do believe you sit at your laptop all day looking for threads that cast men in bad light.infact it appears that is all you do on this forum.Isn't it funny how every thread that casts men in bad light recieves your endorsement while those that cast women in a bad light are conveniently ignored or replied in a sanctimonious way.
As I told you before these threads are not all about YOU,although you always manage to turn them into the chaircover show.While I agree you have your cheerleaders,you have to understand that some people will disagree with you sometimes BECAUSE,you do NOT have the monopoly of knowledge!
As for your advise about lightening up and taking a chill pill-I would advise you to take some of your prescribed medicine for your self- you certainly need to chill out,cos the way you go about bashing men is pretty scary and frightening!
SEASONS GREETINGS IN ADVANCE.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by armyofone(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
gone are those days when wifey weep her life out for oga carrying women all around, about time jare.

jaiye ori e o wifey, jaiye ori e ooo.
oga gbe sisi, wifey gbe omo boy
equation ti complete
e fa ra bale

enyoy o, who fit do am, let am do tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^ Would you do that to me?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by armyofone(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
siddon there jare, yours na cool trick grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
Which kain cool trick.

So you dey go army base to ogle at those oyinbo guys?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by armyofone(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
shocked ma tu ashiri mi o tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? by Youngpo413: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Freiburger:
Could be true smiley. Coz the only thing that will keep a Nigerian woman staying faithfull is money, and once the money is stop coming she gotta look for it elsewhere. Meanwhile the men aren't better either.

very true

(1) (Reply)

Woman Smashes Husband's Head With Frying Pans For Getting Her Sister Pregnant / Mature Advice Only....... Help! / Erectile Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.