Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (24593 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Nairaland's Moderator Of The Year 2011?

Inspired_M: 40% (78 votes)
OAM4J: 44% (86 votes)
Jarus: 15% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by oladcity(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2011
Yeah, i am nominating Inspired as mod for the auto section. I think he is a role model in the way he handles his business and having him as a moderator is a sure way of bringing nairaland's auto section practices to world class.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by udo101(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2011
INSPIRED, d auto section has neva been this secure and interesting,
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate dani1luv. . .

. . .as a show of "solidarism" and "patrioticity" from d Joke Sectionites cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by newman10(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2011
Inspired_m is unarguably the man. His efforts and ways of dealing with issues on autos section is simpy unparalled and nonpareil cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by waoosa(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2011
Inspired all the way.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by SimonTemp(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2011
Inspired_m.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by fire4fire: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2011
Na wa oooo this inspired_M guy is getting more popular this the owner of Nairaland.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by saleesu: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2011
INSPIRED all the way! U rock
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2011
why are these guys shouting "Inspired" name like a war song? undecided cheesy

are they all b.ribed or something? wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2011
Please nominate and once only.

To all those nominating with multiple user names, those will be cancelled, its for fun yeah but please lets be fair so it will end well. smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2011
yeah muki, since you're disqualified, i replaced your name with dani1luv's
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by muhsin(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2011
Hey all,

Jarus is my nominated Mod of the Year; his maturity, dexterity, insight and excellent command of English makes him unique among the rest. More-over, he's not a Mod for a single board but for two--Islam for Muslims and Politics. In spite of his so-obviously tight schedules [2 work-place], he's able to do his job here enviously, fairly and well. He has my vote now and always.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by boldinc(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
Can we have the result as the nominees stand ? No mago mago o. angry
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by ayodeji1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
The man who inspires me,even though i am an auto dealer.THE GREAT INSPIRED HIMSELF!
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by BABE3: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
Could we stop nominating Inspired_m already? Pls let's just stop. What's going on here is quite obvious; we are not babies. New IDs flying up and down.  sad

"We" want the best/most hardworking moderator to win, not the moderator that sells the most cars in Auto section.

So pls folks, Nominate/Vote wisely.  smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
BABE!:

Could we stop nominating Inspired_m already? Pls let's just stop. What's going on here is quite obvious; we are not babies. New IDs flying up and down.  sad

"We" want the best/most hardworking moderator to win, not the moderator that sells the most cars in Auto section.

All these does not matter if he cannot produce a PDP party membership card.

No Umbrera logo on the membership card, no winning. Simples!
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sagamite:

lmao. Hope you are not insinuating that this Inspired guy is opening up new IDs to nominate himself. I can swear, he's not that jobless.
Me thinks he's advertising covertly, then again, that's childish but fun.
Honestly, I love the display, the solidarity the 'on point' kinda post. In any case, inspired_m's popularity just shot up if that means anything to him and his car business
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by BABE3: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sagamite:

I see where this is going. grin

Odunnu:

Hope you are not insinuating that this Inspired guy is opening up new IDs to nominate himself. I can swear, he's not that jobless.

He's obviously not. However, he's sending people to do the dirty job. angry grin

I'm not trying to hate on his hustle, but ermmm, at the same time, "we" want the best mod. to win.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
BABE!:

I see where this is going. grin

He's obviously not. However, he's sending people to do the dirty job. angry grin

I'm not trying to hate on his hustle, but ermmm, at the same time, "we" want the best mod. to win.

It's really not that serious ya know grin grin grin grin grin
The winner ain't getting no price
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by BABE3: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^ You nefa jam. I see you haven't been informed. The winner is getting a price. cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Odunnu:

lmao. Hope you are not insinuating that this Inspired guy is opening up new IDs to nominate himself. I can swear, he's not that jobless.
Me thinks he's advertising covertly, then again, that's childish but fun.
Honestly, I love the display, the solidarity the 'on point' kinda post. In any case, inspired_m's popularity just shot up if that means anything to him and his car business

I refuse to believe the dude has anything to do with the situation. Seriously, who get that time?
And why should anyone stop nominating /not nominate him?  undecided

My own business be seh, every food section poster should get ready to starve in the new year.  angry angry A whole 8 pages and not even a single Missy B?  undecided cry
Y'all are in hot soup.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Oh i never got the memo, dammit.
So the winner gets to be Mr babe in the room with ya for a day? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by BABE3: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
jay bee:

Oh i never got the memo, dammit.
So the winner gets to be Mr babe in the room with ya for a day? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You've been misinformed. cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
see moderators derailing the thread sad
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I refuse to believe the dude has anything to do with the situation. Seriously, who get that time?
And why should anyone stop nominating /not nominate him?  undecided

My own business be seh, every food section poster should get ready to starve in the new year.  angry angry A whole 8 pages and not even a single Missy B?  undecided cry
Y'all are in hot soup.  

You missed this dear

Goldieluks:

The only MOD i see on this NL is Missy B, don't know about others,am afraid!

And you know you are my best kitchen/bedroom moderator kiss cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
cheesy cheesy 1 nomination tongue

OAM4J:

And you know you are my best kitchen/bedroom moderator kiss cheesy
cry kiss cry

Topic : OAM4J and Odunnu  smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
BABE!:

You Sound like a Feisty Babe. ( I like Feisty Women like Hilary )   kiss

At the Last Count, I was told I already had 70 Nominations.  shocked

How many New IDs/Members can I Bribe with a bottle of Moet to Nominate Inspired ?  

Me No like Too much Drama.
 smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
[Whistles away gentlely and calmly]

Video of Nairaland Nominations Processing Centre

Election Ward: Moderators

Location of Collation: Seun's Village villa

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylm1DO-jmM&feature=related[/flash]
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
^
gerraway grin grin grin

BABE!:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by BABE3: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
inspired_m:

You Sound like a Feisty Babe. ( I like Feisty Women like Hilary )   kiss

At the Last Count, I was told I already had 70 Nominations.  shocked

How many Members can I Bribe with a bottle of Moet to Nominate Inspired ?  

Too much Drama.
 smiley

Good afternoon Sir. How market?  smiley

Errrm, you couldn't even say "Thank you" to the folks that gave you good reference(s).  sad

You don't need to bribe them for them to vote for you na. Telling them to vote for you is not bribing. Telling them you'll give them a Lamborghini for Christmas if they vote for you, is bribing.  grin There's a difference. I never said you bribed anyone.

Do your thing Oga Inspired. May the best Mod. win.   cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
BABE!:

Good afternoon Sir. How market?  smiley

Errrm, you couldn't even say "Thank you" to the folks that gave you good reference(s).  sad

You don't need to bribe them, for them to vote for you na. Telling them to vote for you is not bribing. Telling them you'll give them a Lamborghini for Christmas if they vote for you, is bribing.  grin There's a difference. I never said you bribed anyone.

Do your thing Oga Inspired. May the best Mod. win.   cool

Is this Voting or Nomination ?  grin

What makes you think Im Anxious to be the Best Mod on Nairaland ?

Every Moderator is a Good Moderator IMHO, Let the members of their sections be the Judge.

Cheers
smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by BABE3: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
inspired_m:

Is this Voting or Nomination ?  grin
  smiley

Nomination. Voting and Nomination; same na ni.  grin

inspired_m:

What makes you think Im Anxious to be the Best Mod on Nairaland ? 
  smiley

I don't know o. I should be asking you a question similar to that.

inspired_m:

Every Moderator is a Good Moderator IMHO, Let the members of their sections be the Judge.
  smiley

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.