Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (24594 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Nairaland's Moderator Of The Year 2011?

Inspired_M: 40% (78 votes)
OAM4J: 44% (86 votes)
Jarus: 15% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
Inspired_m

Very impartial in his dealings, it's easy to forget he's a Moderator, he posts more like a regular Nairalander.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I refuse to believe the dude has anything to do with the situation. Seriously, who get that time?
And why should anyone stop nominating /not nominate him?  undecided

My own business be seh, every food section poster should get ready to starve in the new year.  angry angry A whole 8 pages and not even a single Missy B?  undecided cry
Y'all are in hot soup.  
Choi!! This is the end of the beginning for me! I voted jaybee because he promised to get a romantic guy to marry me. I voted justwise because he promised me visa to obodo oyibo.
But if I starve next year, I wont be fresh and alive to marry and travel.
*scratches her moustache and thinks*
errm MissyB, you are more important than both of them. Throw one overboard and climb in. Lol.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
hey people nominate and vamoose grin grin grin grin

derail this thread again and . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO COMMENT grin grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
can a kind mod (or Mukina) tell us the nominations as they stand? wink

Thank you!
cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by obowunmi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
Power is really shacking r231 oga, shouldn't you be spending time with your family and less time on NLD undecided undecided
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by okadaman2: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
inspired_m:

Is this Voting or Nomination ?  grin

What makes you think Im Anxious to be the Best Mod on Nairaland ?

Every Moderator is a Good Moderator IMHO, Let the members of their sections be the Judge.

Cheers
smiley

Because it increases your visibility and you will therefore sell more cars. DUH! grin

If you want to win this thing, you know what to do. All this voting shall be recounted at the collation center. The ball is in your court.

Hint: One Tear Rubber BMW Motorbike. I no fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by boldinc(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
okada_man:

Because it increases your visibility and you will therefore sell more cars. DUH! grin

If you want to win this thing, you know what to do. All this voting shall be recounted at the collation center. The ball is in your court.

Hint: One Tear Rubber BMW Motorbike. I no fit shout lipsrsealed

Inspired_m is leading with like 45 votes, how una go take rig am we dey wait o
Maybe na hia revolution go start. grin grin grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Mota1: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
Inspired_M
My brother from another mother.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
I think it's actually boiling down to popularity of sections. Politics and Autos being the highest-traffic sections are having their mods(and I'm also a beneficiary) getting more nominations, obviously by the many people that visit these sections. An exception however appears to be justwise who is having a decent run but mnoderates a low-traffic section-he must truly be doing great works.

However, I don't think popularity of your section alone earns you the nominations - you must have actually done some good as a minimum.

This is clearly an insire-m prize  grin but these are Nigerians, it may not be the no of people that attend your campaign that will determine your victory.  wink

Let the fun continue abeg  smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jarus:

I think it's actually boiling down to popularity of sections. Politics and Autos being the highest-traffic sections are having their mods(and I'm also a beneficiary) getting more nominations, obviously by the many people that visit these sections.

However, I don't think popularity of your section alone earns you the nominations - you must have actually done some good as a minimum.

This is clearly an insire-m prize  grin but these are Nigerians, it may not be the no of people that attend your campaign that will determine your victory.  wink

grin grin grin a vast majority of people who visit Travel section are scammers, so if this thread was about the Mod to be banned for life you would have seen new IDs nominating me as if there is no 2moro grin grin,

I'm quite surprised that this number of people nominated me even as i have only being a Mod for 3months.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jarus:

I think it's actually boiling down to popularity of sections. Politics and Autos being the highest-traffic sections are having their mods(and I'm also a beneficiary) getting more nominations, obviously by the many people that visit these sections. An exception however appears to be justwise who is having a decent run but mnoderates a low-traffic section-he must truly be doing great works.

Travel section is not low traffic grin

boys want to travel everyday and scammers are waiting for them right there grin grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ok. I may have been wrong.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin a vast majority of people who visit Travel section are scammers, so if this thread was about the Mod to be banned for life you would have seen new IDs nominating me as if there is no 2moro grin grin,

I'm quite surprised that this number of people nominated me even as i have only being a Mod for 3months.

justwise,
looks like you just disqualified yourself already? lipsrsealed
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jarus:

Ok. I may have been wrong.
Ofcourse you are wrong! How is Auto section busier than Romance? I'm still wondering why Jaybee/iice arent in the forefront.
Another interesting trend I noticed is that while Jarus and OAM4J are nominated almost equally, nobody has mentioned Chelseabmw who is inspired's co-MOD.(wetin happen) or Dis guy who is with Justwise.
Its also funny(atleast to me)
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by okadaman2: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
boldinc:

Inspired_m is leading with like 45 votes, how una go take rig am we dey wait o
Maybe na hia revolution go start. grin grin grin

Revolution? Start? Na new car? grin

Moto seller wan follow politicians drag election? shocked

You are on a very loooooong thing.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by MrsSiena1(f): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate Inspired.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Ofcourse you are wrong! How is Auto section busier than Romance? I'm still wondering why Jaybee/iice arent in the forefront.
Another interesting trend I noticed is that while Jarus and OAM4J are nominated almost equally, nobody has mentioned Chelseabmw who is inspired's co-MOD.(wetin happen) or Dis guy who is with Justwise.
Its also funny(atleast to me)

Very interesting analysis. . . .
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
George_D:

justwise,
looks like you just disqualified yourself already? lipsrsealed

Not at all. . . but looking at the way the nomination is going. . . . undecided undecided
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
Siena:

Inspired_m

Very impartial in his dealings, it's easy to forget he's a Moderator, he posts more like a regular Nairalander.

Mrs. Siena:

I nominate Inspired.

Therefore What God has joined together, Let No Election put Asunder.  grin grin

Im Extremely Humbled, God Bless.  smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Missy B gets my nomination.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
cheesy I see me winning this cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by enjoy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
i nominate inspired_m as best moderator 2011, inspired too badt juju
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by damola1: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
Inspired_m
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Olaone1: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
The exercise is now a joke. New/multiple IDs. Why?

I have to nominate again . . .and again . . . and again.

It is now MISSY B! cheesy cheesy

Winner ooooo. . . . .
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by denzel2009: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
People are missing the point. Inspred M delivered their cars on time then he is a good moderator.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Olaone1: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^Okay then.

Missy B delivered herself on time, therefore, she is a good MOD. You know it! wink
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by denzel2009: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ola one:

^^Okay then.

Missy B delivered herself on time, therefore, she is a good MOD. You know it! wink

When did she become a mod? shocked shocked I cast my fote for MissyB
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by boldinc(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
jackpot:

can a kind mod (or Mukina) tell us the nominations as they stand? wink

Thank you!
cool

no one wants to bell the cat. grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by yahoo2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
Siena:

Inspired_m

Soooooo on point grin grin grin

And who says new IDs are springing up to nominate inspired M? For I have not seen anyone with less than 50 post nominating him save one. Let no demented fella come here and say rubbish angry angry angry. We are watching with keen interest. This can not be rigged. I have a record of mods and there corresponding no of nominations as they are coming in.
Regards
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ola one:

The exercise is now a joke. New/multiple IDs. Why?

I have to nominate again . . .and again . . . and again.

It is now MISSY B! cheesy cheesy

Winner ooooo. . . . .
This nomination does not count, you've already nominated. You shoulda thought of the Food section before nominating.  angry

denzel2009:

When did she become a mod? shocked shocked I cast my fote for MissyB
Fote ke? Come back when you're serious.  tongue

Aiight people, on a serious note, let's keep it serious. Nominate once, no offtopic post and nominate/vote wisely.  smiley  cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by 100bars(m): 1:44am On Dec 10, 2011
[size=38pt]Inspired_M[/size]
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by obowunmi(m): 1:48am On Dec 10, 2011
why haven't I been nominted ? angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.