Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud (1339 Views)

Is Harcus Offshore Ltd Real Or Scam / Is Bstardom Nig Ltd Real? / Help!!! Health Stream Ltd Real Or Fake??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by kollyso(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hi guys
I was just been invited by one estherbt nig ltd situated around ojuelegba at surulere for a recommendation letter which attracts a sum of 1,350 naira having congratulated me for been successful in its written test conducted a week earlier. My question to the nairalanders is to know the authenticity of this organisation b4 paying the money as im very desperate to get a job and also to know if anyone has realy secured an offer thru this means and this establishment in particular. Pls react now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by ezihe: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
hi, esther bt is a complete scam.hav had similar experience.pls save your money your GODgiven job will come witout you loosing your valuables
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by victronics: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn from companies like that including Primesavic or whatever. Run.
baby run
always.
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by nicewoody6: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
omo na fraud. run away as fast as you can.
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by awa(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
Esther Bt Nig Ltd again?

Please do run as fast as your legs could carry you and dont tell anybody about it. You may use that money to help the Beggers instead of wasting it or enriching that Esther whatever.
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
Esther Rbt and co. are scams
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by ola4sucess(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
real fraud men
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by bibiking1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
EStherBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those guys are really bold to still exist.
Guy avoid them like you would do to AIDS
they are worse sef
bloody scam artists
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by kencares: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
GUY NA COMPLETE SCAM I BEG RUN ooooooooooooooo
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by stefanu(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
i beg my people, ESTHER BT is another name for 419 in lagos nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by Matured26(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
A couple of friends said they'll only swindle u of ur funds.
So beware
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by teb: 4:25am On Sep 28, 2007
Don't you guy's think it is time to report these fraudsters to the POLICE!!!!!

Or better still give them a total rampage if there dont stop this act they are into, And come to think of it there is a church in that place or the venue they use to conduct the test for job seekers. shocked

Our law agents should look into this issue instead of disturbing innocent citizens on the streets of Lagos embarassed

These people will ROT in HELL, lipsrsealed
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by bibiking1(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2007
yes i think you have a point, only the police has a way of getting things complicated in this country,
who knows you might find yourself behind bars for a crime you came to report
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by tonia2000(f): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2007
Rather they shld be handed over to EFCC.Estherbt,bloody criminals
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by sabigirl(f): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2007
the truth is i got my first job ever through them that was 2004
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by geepope: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2007
PLEASE B/4 YOU HEAR ESTHER RUN NOT TO HEAR BREAK THROUGH OR THEY BREAK THROUGH YOU,IT IS AN OGOGORO JOINT TURNED TO 419 RECRUIT CENTER,

PLEASE WATCH OUT EVEN POLICE CANT GET THEM B/C YOU CAN NOT HOLD THEM ON ANY FACT,THEY ARE CRAFTY LEGALLY,MY MEN RUN RUN FOR YOU DEAR MONEY AND TIME ,EVEN SKIRTS RUN OOH
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by klinklin: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2007
Kollyso,
please dont waste ur time with such people and a word for every nairalander any 'agency' or company that want su to make any form of payment before any sort of recruitment is a fraud.
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by dearfriend: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2007
I think they are fraud
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by afolabi236(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2007
ole,this set of people here are real out to steal from innocent nigeria
i beg let the police go and talk with them
guy be wise they are real fake citizen of this great nation
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by sweetdove(f): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
original fraud, infact grade 1 lipsrsealed
Re: Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud by samix(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2007
fucking fraud man just keep off from esther BT aight, gat lots of people who went for interviews and were posted to electronics shops in lagso and thepeople at the shops said oops they were not in need of workers and by the way what will a grad want to do, selling electronic gadgets
they just came online now proclaiming to help people look for jobs.they are fucking FRAUDSTERS and i guess sabigirl should be one of them whatever guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank, Urgent! / Zain Outsources 450 Staffs To Erricson! / Arik Arline Or Afribank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.