Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? (3620 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Nna mehnn embarassed embarassed, what is really going on with our gurls??

I was waiting to buy some snacks at d eatery when this gurl came in with her male friend. At first, i never paid attention, not until she started blowing too much of grammar, iced with sonorous tone undecided undecided

shocked shocked Oboy, as i was abt paying the gurl attending to me,  i mistakenly drew closer to this gurl wih her male frnd. Nna mehn embarassed, i cldnt bear what i perceived from her. FISH, oozing from her cloth embarassed embarassed.

This not a bashing thread o,but just wondering if you gurls cant just afford 200naira spray perfume; and u spend all your time fixing nails, squeezing men for japanese hair, Nkwobi and malta guiness is not exceptional embarassed embarassed.

What is going on undecided undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrCork17: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
thers sumthin clingoring in there head (no oofeince) undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by XoXo86: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
Oga dont generalise and say 'our gurls', be specific 'd girl u unfortunately stood next to'
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by sistajay(f): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
No mind the poster jor, he just wanted us to notice his d1ckhead!! grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Albino, save your energy embarassed. Ok??
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Goldieluks: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
Blame the male friend.
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
Tellmonkey u were in d forest canteen jungle boi , do u expect she-baboon to wear cologne
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
Tellmonkey u were in d forest canteen jungle boi , do u expect she-baboon to wear cologne

IDUMAGBO, i doubt if u use good cream, cos your face speaks it all embarassed embarassed. #OILY like someone who uses OLIVE OIL as body cream undecided undecided embarassed
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Haha! Ever punctual moderators! Ever ready to delete my comments, but will leave Nonsense to go on for long, and then look for flimsy excuse to ban user names. . .

Quantum hypocrisy!

If you allow this thread to degenerate na you sabi! I no kuku send! Lock it early, as i refuse to be held responsible for the next chain of events! wink

@Tellwisdom
You are a foooooool! And your sister is a pathetic shameless fooooooooooool too. For trying to deceive you with her Japanese hair. . .

Incongruent Bastard![/size]
smiley
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
Afin, u knw im a gentle man and the moderators are so gentle as me. You need not post in long fonts to be noticed embarassed embarassed, Only kids with no good upbringing does that.

That ur dad managed to buy u DELL LAPTOP 2004 MODEL WITH MTN CONNECTION, doesnt warrant you coming here to rub shoulders with adults. ok?? undecided undecided.

Behave yourself boy, so you cld dine with elders wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Chimezie198(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
DJ,
testing microphone 1 2 3
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Yeah Right! Talking about upbringing now huh? Modafurka!

I wonder what your st[i]u[/i]pid parents were thinking when they conceived you! Bloody Goats! What a waste of spe[i]r[/i]m!

Nah, the moderators are all part of the conspiracy to rake in traffic. . . I'll only oblige them accordingly!

So fcck you, and fcck your aggrandizing stup[i]i[/i]d elders! cheesy They all can kiss my arse! cheesy
[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Ifunanya3(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
When I saw your name my heart started to beat faster I had to pop in ;P Don't know what's wrong with your girls but maybe instead eating snack you should sponsor her and buy this 200naira spray, life would be easier for you. Just giving you kind advice ;P
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by amuukwu1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah Right! Talking about upbringing now huh? Modafurka!

I wonder what your st[i]u[/i]pid parents were thinking when they conceived you! Bloody Goats! What a waste of spe[i]r[/i]m!

Nah, the moderators are all part of the conspiracy to rake in traffic. . . I'll only oblige them accordingly!

So fcck you, and fcck your aggrandizing stup[i]i[/i]d elders! cheesy They all can kiss my arse! cheesy
[/size]

I think sey this guy na gentle man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
amu ukwu:

I think sey this guy na gentle man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[size=14pt]I'm anyone i choose to be! Cool calm calculated or an outright pain in the arse. . . No one owns me, no one rules me! And best of all, i dont give a hoot about what anyone thinks! It's just that simple! cheesy[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Afin, a wise man like me never exchanges brutal words with kids of your type, nt even involving parents into trivial matters on here. Honestly, i cant remember.
But i must say, Im grown, and i no longer play with sands wink wink.

See your pics wink wink.  Fine boi looking muah muah wink

Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
When I saw your name my heart started to beat faster I had to pop in ;P Don't know what's wrong with your girls but maybe instead eating snack you should sponsor her and buy this 200naira spray, life would be easier for you. Just giving you kind advice ;P

Ifuna yansh babe, where did u went go?? been looking finding you to come romance me with your soft boobbss wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

Afin, a wise man like me never exchanges brutal words with kids of your type, nt even involving parents into trivial matters on here. Honestly, i cant remember.

[size=14pt]LMAO! Grown my arse! 20 year old dimwitted bastardy FOOOL, grown? Bullshit!
Keep posting pictures of your worthless father! I wonder what he did to you to deserve that! Look at his tommy! Maybe that explains the quality of the sp[i]e[/i]rm that produced you! You are a bastard, and so is your "goaty" generation!

God bless your idiotic parents! They sure are blessed idiots! I mean, with you as a son? . . . Life couldnt be better! cheesy

[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dis boi is seriously hurt embarassed embarassed #Deep inside embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Haha! grin It's your dimwitted parents that are seriously hurt. . . wink Smh! They thought they gave birth to a son! How st[i]u[/i]pid! embarassed[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Skillz pls dont blame his parents, at leat they hav respect for life and blood if not aborting him wouldnt hav been a bad idea
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
I blame them for not checking the fool in to a mentally reta[i]r[/i]ded home soon enough!. . .[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hmm. (laughing)
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
Now u can go play. U have bicycle??
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now u can go play. U have bicycle??

Awww. You need a ride to the doctor?
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . .
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^
I blame them for not checking the fool in to a mentally reta[i]r[/i]ded home soon enough!. . .[/size]

May be they felt he might out grow his mental retardian state, unfortunately he is  not growing saner. you can imagine how disapointed they may feeling now.
I sympathize with them thou
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Yeah! I really wished his father used a condom on that fateful night. . . cry cry[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by slimyem: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
killz,issokay pls.stop cracking me up.you have made me laugh so much i mistakenly slapped my landlord tonite.
Thanks for taking care of this orangutang.i just hope hands become useless someday soon.
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by somegirl1: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
ouch!!
easy on him guys.  cry
Tellwisdom meant no harm, i think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do / Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.