Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? (3615 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
^you crying? lol you havnt seen anything, this boy need handle with more than ion hand
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sexkillz

Maybe the mother tried to swallow but it didn't work wella wella as she thought.
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy You guys knw im a gentle man with high reputation, i dont play with kids no more. Not even with bitchesss wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Your mother is a bi[i]t[/i]ch! I can imagine her on all fours receiving the coagulated confounded sp[i]e[/i]rm that mistakenly conceived you! Ba[i]s[/i]tardy FOOOL!! kiss
Time for bed kid. . . I'm on fire, may as well roast your arse this night! cheesy

LMAO! Mrs C, i can imagine[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
Afin is a kid to me. Im done with him already wink wink

Benyanshc, sweerie  stop roaming this romance section looking for husband. U re old already babe wink wink

38yrs old??  Mmmbannuu wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
mshew chima, OLD MAMA YOUNGY cheesy cheesy #Please can i use your yansh as pillow tonyt?? wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Arse wipe. . . 20 year old SSCE holder combing the romance section for sugarmamas. . . looking for yansh as pillow? have you tried your mother's yansh? I'm sure she wont mind! Fool! More threads like this would be met with even more rambunctiousness! Discombobulated idiotic Goat! [/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dude, like i told u earlier Im a gentle man. I dont do things with people with a head of AGAMA LIZARD wink wink #Hws that my fault boi?? embarassed embarassed. Hurt?? grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yes am older than you are little gay and i want you to grow so you stop messing up with your poo every where and there like an infant

and yea  I can giv birth to you so could you respect your aunty? zombe!!

wow! if in your dream you saw me looking for man,  i hope you dreamt where i said 'it's definitely not you' frog
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
How can a human have the head of a LIZARD embarassed embarassed #SMH cry cry Sometin is wrong somewhere  embarassed
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yes am older than you are little gay and i want you to grow so you stop messing up with your poo every where and there like an infant

and yea  I can giv birth to you so could you respect your aunty? zombe!!

wow! if in your dream you saw me looking for man,  i hope you dreamt where i said 'it's definitely not you' frog

My dear, i have not even started with you.U see hw u re boiling like a cockroach placed in an HOT WATER embarassed embarassed. Ok i will leave u fr naw so i dont get u hurt wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom nor kill me with laf ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Haha! Look at this renowned idi[i]o[/i]t praising his dimwitted self! You are so dumb and pitiably myopic that you dont even know when your arse has been synchronized & bamboozled with reckless abandon! The day any of your comments will hurt me, is the day a cow will fly! Fool! It's not your fault! It's the fault of your st[i]u[/i]pid parents that forgot the condom. . . Shame on them! They are seriously hurting. . .
Throw another lame reply. . . Fool![/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

My dear, i have not even started with you.U see hw u re boiling like a cockroach placed in an HOT WATER embarassed embarassed. Ok i will leave u fr naw so i dont get u hurt wink wink
frog cannot hurt me, you wana try? you'l sign off, pig
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mhseewww e no selll . . . tellwisdom i need more jareeee
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]When the idi[i]o[/i]t is about to run from a fight, he pathetically resorts to "I dont get you hurt". . . What an arse!  [/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
Afin, if u live in lagos metropolis, write a letter to fashola(Governor) email: brf@brfgovernor.com for an assistance. Go for a surgery and get your head transformed to a human head embarassed embarassed.
I wonder how you escaped your fellow animals in the bush undecided undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

Afin, if u live in lagos metropolis, write a letter to fashola(Governor) email: brf@brfgovernor.com for an assistance. Go for a surgery and get your head transformed to a human head embarassed embarassed.
I wonder how you escaped your fellow animals in the bush undecided undecided

ohahahahahahahahhahahaha. . . . Oh My Gosh . . . . . I can't believe this. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
frog cannot hurt me, you wana try? you'l sign off, pig

U stopped wearing pant to be notice, bt unfortunately, u got a lot of stretched marks on your yansh embarassed embarassed #What a pity embarassed embarassed

Where is that your daughter?? she still dey go school?
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Ask your mother. . .

Same way she escaped from the bush! wink[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
Only a slowpoke would come applauding this op such a thread
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Jeez! You were doing well when you were ignoring the Goat![/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm   .  . . . .  .Mshewwww
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

U stopped wearing pant to be notice, bt unfortunately, u got a lot of stretched marks on your yansh embarassed embarassed #What a pity embarassed embarassed

Where is that your daughter?? she still dey go school?

Little gay dont worry, my daughter would teach you when she comes until then remain insane
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
But i warned you  embarassed embarassed. But u wld not listen. Stay away from me undecided stay away from me undecided.

Yes, ALBINOS are human, bt not with the one of an head of a lizard embarassed embarassed #Mmmbanuu angry angry  Aruuuuu(Abomination angry angry angry)
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

But i warned you  embarassed embarassed. But u wld not listen. Stay away from me undecided stay away from me undecided.

Yes, ALBINOS are human, bt not with the one of an head of a lizard embarassed embarassed #Mmmbanuu angry angry  Aruuuuu(Abomination angry angry angry)

Tellwisdom . . .why does S***** head need its own zip code, just saw his online petition grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

mshew chima, OLD MAMA YOUNGY cheesy cheesy #Please can i use your yansh as  pillow tonyt?? wink wink

Oga Chima doesn't like to share his prize possession.   wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Beync(f): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^
Jeez! You were doing well when you were ignoring the Goat![/size]

I think you are right
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2011
Tellwisdom . . .why does S***** head need its own zip code,  just saw his online petition grin grin grin grin

Gbuhahaha, bro abeg paste me link or wetin he write abeg grin grin grin # D bornfool go quench real soon if care is not taken
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by 195(f): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2011
WHAT IN THE NAME OF MY 11" CORK IS GOING ON HERE angry angry
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Gbuhahaha, bro abeg paste me link or wetin he write abeg grin grin grin # D bornfool go quench real soon if care is not taken

Bro you wicked gannn He don change hin Profile pics to another thing . . . . the Thing pain am gannn . .
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2011
Oga Chima doesn't like to share his prize possession.  wink

Yansh wey be sey na tones of poo full inside embarassed embarassed. What is there to jubilate abt?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leave Ur Valentine Msgs Here For Ur Loved Ones On Nl / Happy Birthday To Midehi!!! / Help! Why Do I Wee During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.