Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! (4354 Views)

The Great Nigerian Woman: Hmm / Slept With 2 Sisters / Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2011
...and guys, pleiase say it like you really really... Cheeers!! undecided
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2011
I will lead by example: TO ALL OUR NIGERIAN SISTERS WORLDWIDE: WE LOVE YOU!! angry
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Dyt(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2011
thank u
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2011
Making amends, are we?
Well, I hate Nigerian women(!) *spits* They are the scum of the earth(!)*pukes* I hate them so much I'm willing to dedicate my whole life to protecting them!
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmm nj girl has really made an impact,I hope it'll stick.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I will lead by example: TO ALL OUR NIGERIAN SISTERS WORLDWIDE: WE LOVE YOU!! angry

Kolo Man
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Candyness(f): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2011
awwwwwww how sweet. But for how long? grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2011
lol. smh grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by tutuwater(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2011
kissTHEY GOT NOTHING ON YOU LADIES kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by 195(f): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2011
to all nigerian ladies : WASH THOSE PANTIES

Call 1-800- wash those panties angry
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Boxer007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
I demanded more rights for the Nigerian woman because I know what women had to put up with. Thats all am saying.

1 Like

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by slimyem: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
sweet buh i doubt it'll last
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Cheerish ya G-strings
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Goldieluks: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nice ,but i hope its from the heart,and not high service.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Killz3(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Aww! Am i in the wrong thread? With high hopes that i am not, here it goes:

In the midst of misogyny, and so much hatred, especially from your Nigerian men who are supposed to cherish you, take you for who you are, accept the fact that no one is perfect, you ladies stand so strong. Sometimes it is not easy undergoing heart wrenching statements from your supposed protectors, but then, that's a card life has played you. You weren't asked to be born into a developing country like Nigeria, but here we are, trying to make best use of our situation. Comparing you ladies to those ladies in developed countries doesnt smack of fairness. Love you or hate you, you ladies carry the flag of Nigeria. If everyone abandons the country, what would be left?
Yes there are bad eggs, but then, there are bad eggs everywhere.  This goes to the sisters keeping it real, irrespective of insults, and disrespect, and abuse and ridicle, and sidlineing, and mudslinging, and unfair critism and comparison, standing their ground in the face of faceless self racist internet idiots, who have all but forgotten that their own mothers and sisters are Nigerians. I really wonder what they gain from senseless marginalization and compartmentalization of their own sisters!. . . How Sad! If all the bashing threads on this section was channeled to understanding the plight of our sisters, and encouraging them to be better persons, a lot of fights on here would be avoided. . . .

On behalf of brothers on here that values you sisters, pls accept this, not as a sign of weakness, just to let you know that we care, and will always look out for you in our possible ability, and capacity. . .

We know what it's like to be taken for granted,
We know how badly it burns to see tears fall down your face when you ask for so little and we make it sound like it was so much,
We know the guilt that comes over us, but then male egos are strong. . .
We know it's unfair to categorize all, for the sins of a few. . .
We know the sensation of putting you down in front of the world wide web when you never actually deserved it,
We know the anguish we cause you when we refuse to be there for you. If we put you down on a global scale, who in this world would appreciate you?
You dont deserve it!

The future will tell! But then, we all have a part to play now, in the present, if the future is ever going to be meaningful, and if we are ever going to progress as a black race. . . And as Nigerians![/size]

[size=13pt]I'll remain a Nigerian for life, irrespective of the class or social status of the country where i find my self. . . I yam a Flygerian. . . smiley[/size]

[size=13pt]I humbly present this to my sisters, on behalf of your brothers. . . smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Killz~:

[size=13pt]Aww! Am i in the wrong thread? With high hopes that i am not, here it goes:

In the midst of misogyny, and so much hatred, especially from your Nigerian men who are supposed to cherish you, take you for you you are, accept the fact that no one is perfect, you ladies stand so strong. Sometimes it is not easy undergoing heart wrenching statements from your supposed protectors, but then, that's a card life has played you. You weren't asked to be born into a developing country like Nigeria, but here we are, trying to make best use of our situation. Comparing you ladies to those ladies in developed countries doesnt smack of fairness. Love you or hate you, you ladies carry the flag of Nigeria. If everyone abandons the country, what would be left?
Yes there are bad eggs, but then, there are bad eggs everywhere.  This goes to the sisters keeping it real, irrespective of insults, and disrespect, and abuse and ridicle, and sidlineing, and mudslinging, and unfair critism and comparison, standing their ground in the face of faceless self racist internet idiots, who have all but forgotten that their own mothers and sisters are Nigerians. I really wonder what they gain from senseless marginalization and compartmentalization of their own sisters!. . . How Sad! If all the bashing threads on this section was channeled to understanding the plight of our sisters, and encouraging them to be better persons, a lot of fights on here would be avoided. . . .

On behalf of brothers on here that values you sisters, pls accept this, not as a sign of weakness, just to let you know that we care, and will always look out for you in our possible ability, and capacity. . .

We know how badly it burns to see tears fall down your face when you ask for so little and we make it sound like it was so much,
We know the sensation of putting you down in front of the world wide web when you never actually deserved it,
We know the anguish we cause you when we refuse to be there for you. If we put you down on a global scale, who in this world would appreciate you?
You dont deserve it!

The future will tell! But then, we all have a part to play now, in the present, if the future is ever going to be meaningful, and if we are ever going to progress as a black race. . . And as Nigerians![/size]

[size=13pt]I'll remain a Nigerian for life, irrespective of the class or social status of the country where i find my self. . . I yam a Flygerian. . . smiley[/size]

[size=13pt]I humbly present this to my sisters, on behalf of your brothers. . . smiley[/size]
*sobbing* OH sexkillz I LOVE YOU,nj girl thank your stars you are my home gal,if not you will be in for some serious boyfriend snatching.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Freiburger(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nice from the poster.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by slimyem: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Killz~:

In the midst of misogyny, and so much hatred, especially from your Nigerian men who are supposed to cherish you, take you for who you are, accept the fact that no one is perfect, you ladies stand so strong. Sometimes it is not easy undergoing heart wrenching statements from your supposed protectors, but then, that's a card life has played you. You weren't asked to be born into a developing country like Nigeria, but here we are, trying to make best use of our situation. Comparing you ladies to those ladies in developed countries doesnt smack of fairness. Love you or hate you, you ladies carry the flag of Nigeria. If everyone abandons the country, what would be left?

You dont deserve it!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Killz~:

You dont deserve it!

Story! undecided
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by 195(f): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Rotfl @ killz epistle

Its all GRAMMAR

did Nigerian men force these same women into ITALY  grin  grin

Did they make them into been the #1 unfaithful lots in the world

Yes there are bag eggs everywhere but in order to be the best you have to look @ the best

You cant compare yourself with failures - hence the criticisms - every lady out there just have to check themselves

If you fall into whats been said about Nigerian women - you check yourself

If you dont then you ignore - Not all Nigerian women are bad but Majority are and these majority are compounding issues for the lucky few

we men didnt start it - thats how we met it

Our mom's werent like this so why are our girls like this

[size=28pt]My ONLY ADVICE FOR THE NIGERIAN WOMAN OUT THERE IS

Be the girl you want your daughter to be. Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, anything but trashy.[/size]

I am not a flygerian - I am a SKYGERIAN
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by tellwisdom: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
U see reasons this uselessss kid keeps getting banned day after day.who cares if ur a story writer?? #iiidiot undecided undecided
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
*sobbing* OH sexkillz I LOVE YOU,nj girl thank your stars you are my home gal,if not you will be in for some serious boyfriend snatching.

Shakes my head in disgust embarassed embarassed
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom.  ermm Bro.  Today is the:  ***international day to be nice to Nigerian Sister day***.  Pls show compasion. Cheers!! wink
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by bekay911(f): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ killz tnx bro. U r an epitome of beauty within n without
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrsChima1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Awww. They banned Sexkillz. shocked

~Killz~:

You dont deserve it!

Nice. I see the sisters already throwing their wet singlets. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Shakes my head in disgust embarassed embarassed
if you must know he wasn't banned,paining you that you can never be anything near his uniqueness? Well he's the real deal,the best I've seen on this forum,if it pains you to the extent that your endurance for pain can't take it no more just do well to use the location on sexkillz's profile and btw,head first.(Like my pal sexkillz would say)

Migrate to games forum,I have something for you there.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
^smh
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by 195(f): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
smh 2
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chimezie and 190,una never even see anything just make sure you remain some of the shaking for the Other things I'm yet to write about him. Ndi ara.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Excelboi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
Before you know it, Cork head will divert it to abusing them.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Killz3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
@ killz tnx bro. U r an epitome of beauty within n without
Nice. I see the sisters already throwing their wet singlets. grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]You are welcome. . . smiley

The thread is about saying something nice about our Nigerian sisters, and by extension those married to Nigerian brothers. wink A very good deviation from the obtainable norm!. . .[/size]
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by zolzlolz(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
***But you ain't white. So never ever ever ever, sweeery!*** Mr Kook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? / Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo / My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.