Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! (4356 Views)

The Great Nigerian Woman: Hmm / Slept With 2 Sisters / Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by sugardaddy1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^ Are you saying they don't happen in home videos?
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
Candyness:

am listenin grin
**sees her ears wide open lyk dat of rabbit** I just like U.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
chuksikem:

A nigerian girl can go to any length to please and support a guy she truly loves, i know because i have experienced it. wink wink

[b]@nj girl, abeg upload your pictures [/b]lets see what you look like and grade you so we know if to envy sexkillz or pity him, cheesy cheesy
You wan blind? grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by sugardaddy1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
They are very generous
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Candyness(f): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
Chimezie198:

**sees her ears wide open lyk dat of rabbit** I just like U.

oh jeeeeez. this is a chat up line? grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2011
Candyness:

oh jeeeeez. this is a chat up line?  grin
Wotever. I 've said mine, aint u gonna say urs?
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Candyness(f): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2011
Chimezie198:

Wotever. I 've said mine, aint u gonna say urs?

Goodbye!
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2011
Candyness:

Goodbye!
badbye!
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Candyness(f): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2011
Wotever! grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
...and to our great white sisters...Nigeria luv u more! wink
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
~Killz~:
[size=13pt]Aww! Am i in the wrong thread? With high hopes that i am not, here it goes:

In the midst of misogyny, and so much hatred, especially from your Nigerian men who are supposed to cherish you, take you for who you are, accept the fact that no one is perfect, you ladies stand so strong. Sometimes it is not easy undergoing heart wrenching statements from your supposed protectors, but then, that's a card life has played you. You weren't asked to be born into a developing country like Nigeria, but here we are, trying to make best use of our situation. Comparing you ladies to those ladies in developed countries doesnt smack of fairness. Love you or hate you, you ladies carry the flag of Nigeria. If everyone abandons the country, what would be left?
Yes there are bad eggs, but then, there are bad eggs everywhere. This goes to the sisters keeping it real, irrespective of insults, and disrespect, and abuse and ridicle, and sidlineing, and mudslinging, and unfair critism and comparison, standing their ground in the face of faceless self racist internet idiots, who have all but forgotten that their own mothers and sisters are Nigerians. I really wonder what they gain from senseless marginalization and compartmentalization of their own sisters!. . . How Sad! If all the bashing threads on this section was channeled to understanding the plight of our sisters, and encouraging them to be better persons, a lot of fights on here would be avoided. . . .

On behalf of brothers on here that values you sisters, pls accept this, not as a sign of weakness, just to let you know that we care, and will always look out for you in our possible ability, and capacity. . .

We know what it's like to be taken for granted,
We know how badly it burns to see tears fall down your face when you ask for so little and we make it sound like it was so much,
We know the guilt that comes over us, but then male egos are strong. . .
We know it's unfair to categorize all, for the sins of a few. . .
We know the sensation of putting you down in front of the world wide web when you never actually deserved it,
We know the anguish we cause you when we refuse to be there for you. If we put you down on a global scale, who in this world would appreciate you?
You dont deserve it!

The future will tell! But then, we all have a part to play now, in the present, if the future is ever going to be meaningful, and if we are ever going to progress as a black race. . . And as Nigerians![/size]

[size=13pt]I'll remain a Nigerian for life, irrespective of the class or social status of the country where i find my self. . . I yam a Flygerian. . . smiley[/size]

[size=13pt]I humbly present this to my sisters, on behalf of your brothers. . . smiley[/size]

see lyricsundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. / She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.