Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. (22082 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2011
There was pandemonium at Synagogue Church of All Nations on Tuesday,November 29,2011,when an alleged worshipper,Ndubusi Francis,attempted to attack Prophet T.B Joshua with a butcher’s axe.

Insiders alleged that the frightening incident occurred around 1.30 a.m on Tuesday,November 29,2011,inside the auditorium while the assailant was on a queue waiting for Prophet Joshua to lay hands on him.

According to our source,after the Monday service which began around 8am and ended at 9pm,those who needed healing,deliverance and counseling were told to line up as they normally did,while T.B Joshua would lay hands on them individually.Thus,Ndubusi joined the queue.

Insiders alleged that around 1.30 a.m,it got to his turn to be ministered to and swiftly,he brought out a brand new UTC axe carefully tucked inside his garment and lifted it up to stab Joshua.

This caused confusion as everybody ran helter skelter.According to our source,Prophet T.B Joshua simply looked on and he fell with his axe at his feet.

According to an eye witness,It was indeed a ridiculous experience,the guy was about to be ministered to when he brought out a brand new axe.This led to a commotion.Strangely,he only lifted his hand but couldn’t stab the prophet.He fell.Prophet quickly took the axe from him and security operatives whisked him away to Ikotun Police post.

I learnt Prophet T.B Joshua gave him N100,000 to set up himself.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14906/4/shocker-an-alleged-worshipperndubusi-francis-attem.html

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by executinal(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Power Jam Power grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by babaowo: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
this prophet is jazzzman of the highest order lol,
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
Why didn't he succeed, that wil be one false prophet less ,  grin grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by TayoD1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
@topic,

I learnt Prophet T.B Joshua gave him N100,000 to set up himself
Should that read "to set himself up?" This has "set up" written all over it.

1 Like

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
This is really funny!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by LEXYLOV: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
It might be pre-arranged event or someone want to try the prophet power. Nevertheless only God knows what is hidden. shocked
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by collinsJn(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
The Guy Dey Craze ? So He Never Hear, Touch Not My ANNOITED  and Do My Prophet No Harm.
To Bad 4 Him.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Kx: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
Another "staged" make believe drama in d church?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by badmrkt(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
scared to my pants already, just wondering what would have happened if he had succeeded with his devilish act.touch not my anoited and do my prophet(T.B) no arm,
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ajadek(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
i will go i do my own maybe prophet will give me #2m to start my busines
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Kslib(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Kx:

Another "staged" make believe drama in d church?
it would have been a lot better,if u kept dat 2 urself
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by brainpulse: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
This is an arrangi or makeup drama to increase the Man's hype.

Mtweeeeeeeeeeew, we have seen more of this no be today?

1 Like

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Kx: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
Kslib:

it would have been a lot better,if u kept dat 2 urself
Would have been much better if you simply answered the question or ignored it completely.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by bonna4u(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
This this story has film show writen all over it
RICHIE BOI:

There was pandemonium at Synagogue Church of All Nations on Tuesday,November 29,2011,when an alleged worshipper,Ndubusi Francis,attempted to attack Prophet T.B Joshua with a butcher’s axe.

Insiders alleged that the frightening incident occurred around 1.30 a.m on Tuesday,November 29,2011,inside the auditorium while the assailant was on a queue waiting for Prophet Joshua to lay hands on him.

According to our source,after the Monday service which began around 8am and ended at 9pm,those who needed healing,deliverance and counseling were told to line up as they normally did,while T.B Joshua would lay hands on them individually.Thus,Ndubusi joined the queue.

Insiders alleged that around 1.30 a.m,it got to his turn to be ministered to and swiftly,he brought out a brand new UTC axe carefully tucked inside his garment and lifted it up to stab Joshua.

This caused confusion as everybody ran helter skelter.According to our source,Prophet T.B Joshua simply looked on and he fell with his axe at his feet.

According to an eye witness,It was indeed a ridiculous experience,the guy was about to be ministered to when he brought out a brand new axe.This led to a commotion.Strangely,he only lifted his hand but couldn’t stab the prophet.He fell.Prophet quickly took the axe from him and security operatives whisked him away to Ikotun Police post.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14906/4/shocker-an-alleged-worshipperndubusi-francis-attem.html
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Chiori(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nollywood-style miracle.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Natasha2(f): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
it wasn't an axe, it was a knife I watched it on TV when the whole thing happened and no on ran helter skelter  
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by semid4lyfe(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
Stage managed no doubt grin

1 Like

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
OMG!! please any synagog purson here please tell me which cream does Pastor TB use. I have got to get me some grin grin grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by bonna4u(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

Is this part of the story saying the guy confessed to being paid 100k to ridicule himself?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by kokorunna(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
hahahahaha grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by thehomer: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Haven't people heard of such incidents being staged?
Lets watch and see what will become of these guys.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Superking: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
Abeg tell us another story.

Stage-managed Ghollywood movie!  If my memory serves me correctly, this is not the first time a worshipper at the SCOAN will be attempting to kill Prophet TB, if not with juju, it will be with knife or axe.  None of them has ever attempted to kill him with correct gun.

But really there is nothing special about this story.  Igbos call it AGWO TURU MBE, (meaning: it's waste of time for Snake to bite Tortoise).  Pa Adesanya did not fall to the bullets of Abacha's Killer Squad yet he wasn't a prophet in the order of TB.

2 Likes

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by dadicvila(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
Even if you raise a Nairalander 4rm the dead right here on Nairaland in presence of all Nairalanders,the same Nairalanders will still doubt and spew bullshit,we got lots of doubtin thomas in this forum,people think spiritual things is like mathematics, undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by vic2011: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
touch not my anointed
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by executinal(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
bonna4u:

Is this part of the story saying the guy confessed to being paid 100k to ridicule himself?
Interesting shocked shocked Do you have link to the story??
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by slap1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
If he had stabbed the man of God, the same people will laugh, 'Why didn't your powers save you?' Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by brainpulse: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
dadicvila:

Even if you raise a Nairalander 4rm the dead right here on Nairaland in presence of all Nairalanders,the same Nairalanders will still doubt and spew bullshit,we got lots of doubtin thomas in this forum,people think spiritual things is like mathematics, undecided undecided

Okay is the act to make us believe he is Jesus or God, or he carry Jesus and God power together? We are all adults here and can not simply believe everything, that is the reason your parents suffer to train you and send you to school to learn wisdom . if you think i should just believe evry "nonnensical" action drama then you have disjointed wave signal of the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by slimyem: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
the guy with the axe is probably a drama group member of synagogue. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by brainpulse: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
slap1:

If he had stabbed the man of God, the same people will laugh, 'Why didn't your powers save you?' Jeez!
In case you av just graduated from the primary school let me bring somethings to your understanding.

1. Has anyone come out to tell us the motive of the young man?
2. What investigation has being conducted to give you a pointer that the story is true?
3. Why give him money when investigation i belief av not being concluded? To believe he can forgive all sin?

Note: Nigerians are the most gullible set of mammals working on planet earth. You just beleive everything without motive and investigation. HHHHHHHHHAa!

1 Like

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by brainpulse: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

the guy with the axe is probably a drama group member of synagogue. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL you are a badddddddddd guy grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by TenKobo1: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
All strange things are miracle in the eyes of the gullible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: OPM Donates Ambulance To Rivers State Government / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.