Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dear Mr Right! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Mr Right! (3824 Views)

A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mr Right! by funmeme(f): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2011
@ItsModella, u re onpoint oooh, no such names pls Mr right ok? tnks
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2011
Na all these kin' girls like OP dey knack some [b]grotesque [/b]ages before dem marry.
MBJ, thumbs up bro. You don talk am finish.

@OP, you're not looking for a MAN, but some sort of clothing accessory. Like a handbag, or a cute Paris-Hilton puppy.
Sounded a lot like your "we have issues but we'll make it work" letter was really just "I have issues and you'll make it work, but I ain't got time for your sh[i]i[/i]t".
LOL best of luck.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
funmeme:

Mrbrownjay pls kip dreaming and leave ma world ok?,

i see U re not the Mr Right dat's in ma dream so, i'll just count your comment as one of those, i really hope dis my Mr right sure do exist, cry cry cry

lol sista, i am not Mr RIGHT, i am Mr REAL! i suggest you stop dreaming and open your eyes to the REALITY of life. . . . . . . . because most women like you get their wake up call in disastrous ways, and i just want to prepare you with whats REALLY going to happen in your "fairytale"
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
@MBJ, you fully earned my respectwith your first post. All these girls truly have been conditioned to think that men are in this world to do their bidding no wonder marriages fail daily. @Funmeme, dream on oh you hear, anyman that will do all that is most likely gayy or prolly raised by a single mother, no man raised by a real man has the time or patience for sure trifles.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by MrResource(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2011
MR.JAY i feel you jare cheesy . . .lots of points there for everyone to see. . .thatz being Realistic. . .
LoL @ ladies here saying you shattered their dreams. . .Heyaaa
Re: Dear Mr Right! by funmeme(f): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
Tnks for airing ur mind Mr, meanwhile av u read d book titled "Think Big"? Dream big ok, its Wα̲̅†̥ i tnk i wnt from Mr right i stated and if u re not d Mr right, pls read n move on as ur opinion may nt mata except from Mr right tongue

Meanwhile, I'm still hoping that Mr right will get τ̅☺ read this.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
sista Funmeme
there is a great book written by John Gray that you MUST read, as you clearly dont understand us (men). it's called MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS . . . . . . . i suggest you get a copy and hopefully get some better understanding about how MEN THINK

ps: you could also get : ACT LIKE A LADY; THINK LIKE A MAN by Steve Harvey.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by MrsChima1(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
fresh_dude:

@MBJ, you fully earned my respectwith your first post. All these girls truly have been conditioned to think that men are in this world to do their bidding no wonder marriages fail daily. @Funmeme, dream on oh you hear, anyman that will do all that is most likely gayy or prolly raised by a single mother, no man raised by a real man has the time or patience for sure trifles.

Sorry, all girls aren't conditioned the same. There are some girls who lives strictly on SUGARLAND and some who lives on SALTLAND. Saltland being the reality and accepting it is for what it is.

I as a woman do not expect a man to do a gotdamn thing. I don't babysit nor spoonfeed grown men that is what their mothers are for. If a man hasn't receive the proper training from his PARENTS before adulthood then he is A LOST CAUSE the same goes for women.

Unfortunately, some parents aren't equipped to teach their children the basics of life so therefore those "adults" run around in diapers looking for someone to break their confusion.

I tell women EVERYDAY, accept a man for what he is and if he is not your cup of tea do not CHANGE HIM. Get someone that is what you are lOOKING FOR. But of course, you men think by the merit of few women all women are alike. Damn.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
funmeme:

Tnks for airing your mind Mr, meanwhile av u read d book titled "Think Big"? Dream big ok, its Wα̲̅†̥ i tnk i wnt from Mr right i stated and if u re not d Mr right, pls read n move on as your opinion may nt mata except from Mr right tongue

Meanwhile, I'm still hoping that Mr right will get τ̅☺ read this.

As much as I don't want to bust your "dream", but I am here to tell you that THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS A MR. RIGHT.  Now there are Mr. Right for you, but no Mr right.   Mr. Right is PERFECT so you will wait until you are dead and buried for Mr. Right. 

Just accept a man for all the good things he has and work on his weaknesses.  However, if he has some deal breakers that you can't ignore, find another man that doesn't have those deal breakers.

What you should focus on is a good man that loves you for you and will work to grow with you as both of you live through trial and errors.  What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger and wiser.

Don't be like those women sitting on the park bench waiting on the perfect man that will never come around. 

I am sure you have flaws and errors that could push men away however, the right man for YOU will accept you as you are and work to grow with you.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by maclatunji: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^ Mrs. Chiiiiiiiiiima, I have to agree with you for what I think is only the 2nd time in totality!
Re: Dear Mr Right! by LesbianBoy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

As much as I don't want to bust your "dream", but I am here to tell you that THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS A MR. RIGHT.  Now there are Mr. Right for you, but no Mr right.   Mr. Right is PERFECT so you will wait until you are dead and buried for Mr. Right. 

Just accept a man for all the good things he has and work on his weaknesses.  However, if he has some deal breakers that you can't ignore, find another man that doesn't have those deal breakers.

What you should focus on is a good man that loves you for you and will work to grow with you as both of you live through trial and errors.  What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger and wiser.

Don't be like those women sitting on the park bench waiting on the perfect man that will never come around. 

I am sure you have flaws and errors that could push men away however, the right man for YOU will accept you as you are and work to grow with you. 

SO you can actually type like this! i used to think u were from another planet with the way u used to type b4(they dont always make sense) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Mr Right! by MrsChima1(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
LesbianBoy:

SO you can actually type like this! i used to think u were from another planet with the way u used to type b4(they dont always make sense) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are the doctors still downloading anti-retardation softwares in your brain? After installation and restarting, your brain should be up and functional.

Try again later.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
maclatunji:

^^^ Mrs. Chiiiiiiiiiima, I have to agree with you for what I think is only the 2nd time in totality!

Okay, ask me if IGAF. wink
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
OP i don already see ur mister right.He get pot belle and im name na Saliu shocked
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^ Don't be mean niqqa. grin
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Wislet(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
I agree with M"sBJ 100%. Yes sir. En pointe. No fakeness, fairy tales, or unrealities should be attached to marriage. Where I laughed however is his physical description of the lady. I guess that's his own comeback to the earlier post. Cos physical attributes do not determine a successful relationship. A man/woman may have physical flaws, but amazingly they could be the ones to make ur union the envy of all. This is hitting the nail on the head, not some sweet-talking ones who'll promise u the world, even to kiss ur feet everyday, only to discard such 'nonsense' after marriage. Hehe.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Boxer007(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
alright!
Re: Dear Mr Right! by itiswell1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Op, u need not search anymore some butterflies just brought your letter to my door step. I have actually been waiting for you. I dreamt of you few years back and I was told that u will be found on NL. Pray and wish no more cos you've finally seen Mr. Right.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Flashaldrin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
very nice. i think i go with the op's version of mr. right. cool
Re: Dear Mr Right! by swiftz(f): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Deeply rooted in the heart of every woman is the desire to be loved, courted and wed by the man of her dreams. Every woman dreams of that day when she will put on her wedding dress, stroll down the aisle with ‘’Mr Right’’, stand radiantly before that envious crowd of women, say ‘’I do’’ and hear him say the same words. Let’s all face it, every woman needs a loving husband. One who will make her feel complete. A man of her own. Unfortunately, this is never realized by an increasing number of women. They just can’t seem to find a man who is interested in more than looks or sex. You see, when it comes to getting men to ‘’pop’’ the question, a woman has got to understand what makes men tick. She’s got to know and stick to the rules. Men do not like to be fussed, rushed or dragged into commitment in a relationship. I have outlined some principles below on how to find him and avoid unnecessary hurt and heartbreak.

1. First love yourself: If you can’t appreciate yourself, no one will appreciate you. Lack of love for yourself makes you gloomy and unapproachable. Understand that you are unique, special and priceless. Don’t be willing to settle for a man who doesn’t appreciate your value.

2. Avoid staring at men: Staring at men sends only one message; ‘’you are interested’’. You must not let him know you are interested in him or he will expect a ‘’yes’’ from you the minute he mentions ‘’date’’ or ‘’sex’’. You don’t give him a ‘’yes’’ impression and then say ’’ no’’ when he asks for those things. He will think you are a big joke. Keep him guessing. When he doesn’t get a ‘’yes’’ too early or a ‘’no’’, he finds the chase more exciting and unpredictable. Let the men do the staring.

continue: http://loveandsex.hubpages.com/t/2d0cd1
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Bla bla bla
Re: Dear Mr Right! by marghie: 11:41am On May 11, 2012
funmeme: Dear Future Mr. Right,

I and every other girl on the planet has dreamt of you since we were 15, I sure hope you exist because if you don’t it will mean I have been wasting my time and if you do I sure hope you are using this time to improve on yourself spiritually, financially, romantically and domestically so that you would at least be worth the wait.
I hope for the sake of our future kids that, you are tall . I also hope that you are at least good looking (can’t keep explaining) to people that you have a good heart). I want you to be strong, independent, hardworking, responsible and a leader but do us both a favor and don’t always tell me what to do, this is a partnership not a monarchy.
As concerns our future kids (who MUST be cute) I expect you to be fully involved in their upbringing and not just paying their fees you should spend time with them and get to know them individually irrespective of their gender. It is also important to note that I am not interested in being a housewife; my certificate is not a wallpaper, I intend to use it! Except of course, if you decide to pay my salary (6 figures of course).
I have plenty issues and I suspect you do as well so please be patient with me because I will with you, also please don’t take me for granted yes I love you but that doesn’t mean that after a few years you forget my existence and we become roommates instead of partners, oh and always listen or at least pretend to when I am talking (football match or not) in order to avoid quarrels. Marriage is hard work I sure hope you are as ready to make it work as I am.
In conclusion, I don’t want to be number 1 with you (that’s God’s spot, let him have it), I don’t want you to build your life around me and die if I am not there (I consider that obsession). I do however, want to be number 2 on the scale of importance above your family, friends and yes even yourself. Remember I love you big and if you miss me, it will be your loss!
Yours’ Lovingly,
Mrs. Right
P.s.If you ever as much as raise your finger against me, it will probably be the last time you use that arm …#just saying#
....and dear mr right,pls dnt keep me waiting too long before u show up,and if i tel u i wnt to tink or pray abt it...pls b patient wt me am only being carful

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago / Chat Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt / What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.