Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (32987 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by VoodooDoll(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
The audience may have been wider than Boko Haram, embarassed
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by babsjnr(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nice1 opc we need 2 defend our own yoruba ppls just incase if evil boko haram want 2 mess with us.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
debosky:

Empty bravado. If BH are attacking by stealth, i.e sending two people on a bike to deliver an explosive to a target (like in Kaduna), having all the weapons in the world won't prevent that. What you need is intelligence gathering to find out about a potential attack before it happens and then nip it in the bud.

It is highly unlikely that BH would come to Lagos for open confrontation or battle, so displaying weapons on the street solves nothing.

On a general note, this is a shocking display of lawlessness in Nigeria that illegal weapons, many likely used to commit crime are so boldly displayed on the streets.

the fking thugs were causing mayhem today angry angry
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ejiné:

With this sort of nonsense, how do we hope to attract investors into this godforsaken country?
How? Please, let me know, for it escapes me.
When I last studied Economics in secondary school, the key factors that attract investors include:

1. Adequate security
2. Adequate power supply
3. Availability of infrastructure
4. Accommodating business policies.
So far, we've failed 1-3 woefully! And as for number 4, fraud and spineshattering corruption no dey even gree us do anything meaningful here.

Ofwhat use is your investment after den don bomb you away because you can not protect yoursel and your government can not protect you?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
debosky:

Empty bravado. If BH are attacking by stealth, i.e sending two people on a bike to deliver an explosive to a target (like in Kaduna), having all the weapons in the world won't prevent that. What you need is intelligence gathering to find out about a potential attack before it happens and then nip it in the bud.

It is highly unlikely that BH would come to Lagos for open confrontation or battle, so displaying weapons on the street solves nothing.

On a general note, this is a shocking display of lawlessness in Nigeria that illegal weapons, many likely used to commit crime are so boldly displayed on the streets.
These boko boys continue to carry out their bombings because the other ethnic groups keep waiting for FG to make things even.However,when reprisal attacks start happening in other regions on the hausa/fulanis for every single blood of ther people they split in their land,then they will learn the truth in a bitter way.I will also be happy with that since it will make everybody to go back to their regions.cant wait for yorubaland to be free from parasites and scavengers !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by debosky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
oyb:

the fking thugs were causing mayhem today  angry angry

Stay safe oh - those guys looked dangerous and high at the same time.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
The same Nigeria someone asked us to embrace! This fkup nation.

SE is  watching all the show of force with keen interest.

Nigerians have seen MEND(Ijaw), Boko Haram (Hausa/Fulani), and OPC (Yoruba). Pray we don't see MASSOB (Igbos) going gaga. All these will be child's play if we just as much as fiddle with it.

I hope they wont come back and blame Igbos when it is our turn.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

These boko boys continue to carry out their bombings because the other ethnic groups keep waiting for FG to make things even.However,when reprisal attacks start happening in other regions on the hausa/fulanis for every single blood of ther people they split in their land,then they will learn the truth in a bitter way.I will also be happy with that since it will make everybody to go back to their regions.cant wait for yorubaland to be free from parasites and scavengers !

Sharrap there. Parasites and scavengers as you called them developed Lagos. You think they will just leave it like that. They will either stay and defend their rights, sell it off at the best price, or burn it down to ashes. grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by onyekabe(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Boko haram will not come to the south or east or west, But they will remain in the north and middle belt and continue to kill our people east west and south, and we continue to issue treat and demonstration when we are suppose to kill their people back. Yesterday i called man and I ask him why are your people killing our people or do you want us to kill people too. He said they own nigeria that we cant kill them
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
PointB:

Sharrap there. Parasites and scavengers as you called them developed Lagos. You think they will just leave it like that. They will either stay and defend their rights, sell it off at the best price, or burn it down to ashes. grin grin grin
If they can run in 1967 without selling or burning,what makes you think they will do otherwise in this contemporary time ?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eko for show   grin,  I thought I had seen it all after living a large part of my life in Mushin. Seen the days of the Akala boys, Ojunrin boys, egun snow, pasuma's rise to fame, Arise sa boys e.t.c  cheesy

But come to think of it, Boko harams are more advanced as they are TERRORIST, gun and machete can't stop suicide bombing ooo.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
saxywale:

Eko for show   grin,  I thought I had seen it all after living a large part of my life in Mushin. Seen the days of the Akala boys, Ojunrin boys, egun snow, pasuma's rise to fame, Arise sa boys e.t.c  cheesy

But come to think of it, Boko harams are more advanced as they are TERRORIST, gun and machete can't stop suicide bombing ooo.
Dont entertain any fear.let them bomb and we will retaliate by killing every hausa/fulanis in lagos and other SW states.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
this was why awo drank otapiapia
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Dont entertain any fear.let them bomb and we will retaliate by killing every hausa/fulanis in lagos and other SW states.

That is the implicit concern this journalist is raising. It would be very unfortunate, as probably 99% of these H-Fs would have nothing to do with BH.

However that is life I suppose.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

That is the implicit concern this journalist is raising. It would be very unfortunate, as probably 99% of these H-Fs would have nothing to do with BH.

However that is life I suppose.
If the FG cant do anything about this,then it should just watch while the regions engage themselves and solve the problem by themselves.boko harams cannot continue to kill yorubas in the north and their own people are spared in yorubaland.Do me i do you,God no go vex !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If the FG cant do anything about this,then it should just watch while the regions engage themselves and solve the problem by themselves.boko harams cannot continue to kill yorubas in the north and their own people are spared in yorubaland.Do me i do you,God no go vex !

I agree with you man. Like I said, I feel bad about it, but it probably is necessary.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Kilode1: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
See people openly parading the streets with matchetes and guns? ?

And we have a government? We have a federal police force?

[size=5pt]need to speak with Aare Musiwa[/size]
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If they can run in 1967 without selling or burning,what makes you think they will do otherwise  in this contemporary time ?

Thank you. The key word is contemporary time.
In contemporary time, I can make bombs in a kiosk in Lagos, or under Oshodi brigde, by goggling with my mobile phone.

Welcome to contemporary times.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EzeUche(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dem OPC boys are not playing!

Up OPC!  grin

Nice show of force.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
i dey laugh Yoruba dey carry weapons muhehehehehehehe  cheesy wonders shall never end bloody clowns  cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by volasunkan: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ lucenzo,you remind me OF THAT news that ur ezeigbo-ojukwu was killed by HIV/aids
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

I agree with you man. Like I said, I feel bad about it, but it probably is necessary.
The animals need to learn the truth in a bitter way.There is no point dialoguing with them today only to continue their attacks the next day !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
@bluetooth
I thought you said it's only igbos that are being killed in the north.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
look at  this mumu OPC with winter hats  his poor brain need a little bit of fresh air  angry grin
winter wolly hat Yoruba OPC ugly like Bluetooth sha angry angry
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EzeUche(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
[b]MASSOB [/b]take note!

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/74C9Qy2RpdVLvznMBep2lCXN0jVnK61CmCFlE9eudvjRw6*rN2Td9ArZ4R8wu5APCxQgMGU719zlwIT7NNjsvKi5mv0PUBGt/MASSOB1.jpg[/img]
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
PointB:

Thank you. The key word is contemporary time.
In contemporary time, I can make bombs in a kiosk in Lagos, or under Oshodi brigde, by goggling with my mobile phone.

Welcome to contemporary times.
~Bluetooth:

For every yoruba blood spilled,10 hausa/fulanis will be killed in reprisal attacks.we need to de-populate/exterminate them.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
afam4eva:

@bluetooth

don't mind the eediot
volasunkan:

@ lucenzo,you remind me OF THAT news that your ezeigbo-ojukwu was killed by HIV/aids
 it's better than drinking otapiapia
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin cheesy i dey laugh poor thing  cry cry cry
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by pluto04(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Dont entertain any fear.let them bomb and we will [b]retaliate by killing every hausa/fulanis [/b]in lagos and other SW states.

I thought that is what the sponsors of Boko Haram wants. Retaliations and counter retaliations and then total chaos. They would have achieved their objectives of making Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.

At the end of the day, BH, OPC, MEND and the victims will just have been chess pieces in some 'big men' game.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by lagcity(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
shotgun no dey work against surgical strikes by dem Boko boys. only Mossad-style assasination of Boko top dogs will be effective. Now who are the BH bosses?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
yessoooo ezeuche BIAFRA lives on  cool cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
afam4eva:

@bluetooth

Yes. . . .we dont want to be caught unaware like you guys.btw,where are your bakassi boys ? I learnt they were outlawed since they converted to armed robbers and kidnappers !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja