Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Denmark Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Denmark Visa (3208 Views)

Denmark Greencard. / Any Nairaland In Denmark ? / Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denmark Visa by Abanikanda: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
My great people, i need ur advise on how to get Denmark Visa, mode of application etc. I wish to go for my holiday soon. for more information, mail, walbuk4you@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Denmark Visa by dalebutt1: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
why not visit one of the NORDIC embassys in Abuja and check requirements. I think Norway or sweden process visa apps on denmarks behalf, then if their is something you are not sure of after you must have enquired from these embassies you can then come and ask questions, and why are you leaving your email dude? for scammers to contact you or what?  not sure why you expect a genuine person who wants to give you an advise to go through the stress of emailing you.

1 Like

Re: Denmark Visa by osites(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2011
the Danish embassy is in Cotonou, you will need a shengen visa to possibly vist denmark. Denmark is one of the European countries with the strictest laws on immigration and tourism, chances are they will turn u down if u dont have a direct relative already resident there to invite you and take responsibility for you. Feel free to try as you may be lucky. Cheers
Re: Denmark Visa by Ihala: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Please can anyone tell me how to process a Denmark visa. The requirements needed. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? / See Port Harcourt-aba Train In 2021. / Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.