Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs (15081 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by dealordea(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2011
What does anyone think of a married man still going out to clubs all night from Saturday night until Sunday 7:00am once a week despite his wife's objections?
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2011
I can't bring myself to think about silly people.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by bekay911(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2011
I c notin wrong wit dat even couples still club. As long as he doesnt indulge in debauchery
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2011
Yes. . . Only with their wives though!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Esinwaju: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

I can't bring myself to think about silly people.
Nothing silly about a married man getting his groove on!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Eiregirl(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Exactly! What does a married man want in a club until 7am??
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2011
Eiregirl:

Good Question! I'm only trying to make an excuse as to who they should go with, if really they want to go. . .

I'd rather he goes with his wife, than go with another lady. . . lesser of two evils actually!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2011
Nope,married men shouldnt go to clubs! cos they would be giving way for temptation to crub in. And alot of men cannot overcome it!

If he goes with his wife.Its okay. but alone or with his boys? A big no no.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

says who undecided
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by chines4(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
Eiregirl:

May be learning the trade, or flowing with his crowd(basically business crowd)
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by brainpulse: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Then married women could stay 12. at night
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by corkpikin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
i dont think r321 club anymore undecided
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by missKeri(f): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Seconded
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
corkpikin:

i dont think r321 club anymore   undecided

I run a club, do promotions and all that

Today is Friday - Ladies Nite free Champagne on the house all the sexy ladies  grin grin

so just because I am married, i should close down and be broke undecided

Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by stagger: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
Married men in the house, let us be honest to ourselves.

All the girls we see in clubs wth various degrees of nudity is just too much of a temptation. But if you can hold yourself, well, good for you. As for me, I have stopped going to clubs. Can't handle the temptation.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Freiburger(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Then i've got a place i can chill out at, i'll be visiting London soon. Hope the champagne will also be free for guests like me. tongue
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by sugardaddy1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Topic

Except for his wife's objection, there's really nothing wrong with a married man night-clubbing. Some men go to clubs just to enjoy good music and do some "sight-seeing" just the way most ladies do "window shopping" without buying anything.

What is wrong in his wife opting to accompany him rather than objecting outrightly?
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

says who undecided

Says Everyone that values the institution of Marriage, and realizes that clubbing with someone who isnt your wife could expose you to dangers, that could invariably be detrimental and in the long run, catastrophic to your married life & married status! If i get married tomorrow, i could decide not to even go with my wife. Why because of what my eyes would see! I'll forget my wife is there, and i could start feeling irritated that she is there with me. Humans naturally love freedom, married or Not. I wont speak for anyone, but if i must go, it'll be with my wife. I would be responsible for subsequent consequences of my actions, though! Bad or Good!

Running a club is a business. it's not the same as going to a club. No! You dont have to close down and be broke. But i know you love that woman on your profile to a fault, making her sad would be the last thing on your mind. . . cheesy
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Op, I Do go out Only Wiv My Wife lest I'll be Tempted cool cool cool
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
stagger:

Married men in the house, let us be honest to ourselves.

All the girls we see in clubs wth various degrees of Unclothedness is just too much of a temptation. But if you can hold yourself, well, good for you. As for me, I have stopped going to clubs. Can't handle the temptation.

Thank you for the wise words!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Jencejyde(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
Contentious! I really don think so, even though i don't do the Saturday to Sunday's thing, (Friday is just perfect) and yeah Temptation is high only if you hanging out with the wrong company, I hang out with my buddies and after all the jive, its just a cool 15 to 30 mins drive home for us, Back to our families and we can jist about the latter event on phone or while watching Saturday football

Now if your going alone or in the company of a female Friend, its a lil more tricky cos the mood of the night could swing you anywhere, Its crazy but men, its not a situation you wanna be.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
[/quote][quote author=r231 link=topic=821209.msg9728338#msg9728338 date=1323429131]
I run a club, do promotions and all that

Today is Friday - Ladies Nite free Champagne on the house all the sexy ladies  grin grin

so just because I am married, i should close down and be broke undecided

I'll send two sexy black girls over. The password is "Hi". When they say "Hi", you'll know it's them.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Says Everyone that values the institution of Marriage, and realizes that clubbing with someone who isnt your wife could expose you to dangers, that could invariably be detrimental and in the long run, catastrophic to your marriage life & married status! If i get married tomorrow, i could decide not to even go with my wife. Why because of what my eyes would see! I'll forget my wife is there, and i could start feeling irritated that she is there with me. Humans naturally love freedom, married or Not. I wont speak for anyone, but if i must go, it'll be with my wife. I would be responsible for subsequent consequences of my actions, though! Bad or Good!

Running a club is a business. it's not the same as going to a club. No! You dont have to close down and be broke. But i know you love that woman on your profile to a fault, making her sad would be the last thing on your mind. . . cheesy

my brother first of all the question is should married men still go to clubs NOT should married men go to clubs with another woman.

and as far as i am concerned, its all about controlling yourself and valuing what you have with your spouse. If you are saying you can't go to the club alone because you can't trust yourself then how do you walk on the street alone undecided or during summer time around here is like you are in the club anyways  grin grin

but as for me, I can be out for a week and my wife knows where i am and what i am doing and besides she goes out too with her friends and they feel like it without me being there and i dont have no problem with it
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

my brother first of all the question is should married men still go to clubs NOT should married men go to clubs with another woman.
Haha! grin Can you guarantee that they would go there alone without doing? Or without being tempted to touch? I'll like to see that ''firewood" of a man! grin
and as far as i am concerned, its all about controlling yourself and valuing what you have with your spouse.
Yeah sure i agree, but not fully! if i agree fully also means that you are sitting alone in the club, and a sexy chic strolls up to you and starts dancing and touching you seductively, and at that moment all you are thinking of is your wife? shocked I'll bet my laptop charger, that your self control will leave you in that club and go home. . . Chei! grin
If you are saying you can't go to the club alone because you can't trust yourself then how do you walk on the street alone undecided or during summer time around here is like you are in the club anyways  grin grin
Lol! Na wa oh! Do you get to see seductive temptresses on the streets? This is a club bro! C[/b]ee e[b]L[/b]u yo[b]U B[/b]ee. . . [b]CLUB! Oya, look at that picture you uploaded and tell me if you can see that kind of girl on the streets during summer, all made up like that. . . cheesy

but as for me, I can be out for a week and my wife knows where i am and what i am doing and besides she goes out too with her friends and they feel like it without me being there and i dont have no problem with it
Good! Your foundations are strong! What may sway you, may not sway others. . . And what may sway others, may not sway you!. . .True! But then, i wont use the premise of my not being swayed easily, to encourage someone to be like me. . . He could FAIL! wink
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^are you saying you cant dance with a girl without thinking of banging her cheesy

that one na wahala o grin grin

and yes in the summer what you see on the streets is worst than clubs 80% of time depending on how hot it is grin grin grin
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by sugardaddy1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
The fact remains that some men lose their sanity whenever they see any semi-clad thing on skirts. These are the category of men that shouldn't be left alone at clubs, offices and even churches; including being left alone with house helps at home. Otherwise, everything boils down to self-control basically.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

^^^^are you saying you cant dance with a girl without thinking of banging her cheesy

that one na wahala o grin grin

and yes in the summer what you see on the streets is worst than clubs 80% of time depending on how hot it is grin grin grin
I can, but can i say it applies to all?

Answer the summer thingy as a Nigerian living in lagos for example. . . grin
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
Clubs are meant for confused teenagers, so unless you are a confused married man
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by sugardaddy1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

Clubs are meant for confused teenagers, so unless you are a confused married man
@neyostica
It's obvious you hate clubs and clubbing, but that's not enough to cast aspersions.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@neyostica
It's obvious you hate clubs and clubbing, but that's not enough to cast aspersions.
Name one good thing dat comes out frm clubbing
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by sugardaddy1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

Name one good thing dat comes out frm clubbing
***Enjoy good music and keep abreast of latest vibes in the industry***
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
$ugardaddy:

***Enjoy good music and keep abreast of latest vibes in the industry***
U've got to be kiddin me. Soundcity, MTV etc will do a better job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did I go too far with my actions? / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.