Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! (4430 Views)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by themaster2: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2007
Guess everyone that seen the latest infinity video aye ole. Brilliant! And i think its a major breakthrough for Nigerian TV. There may be hope for Nollywood afterall. lets discuss this here.

In case you've not seen the video, here is its link on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaJnhOALcYA

the DVD even contains the making of the video, green screen, matte painting and stuff. the director guy (gbenga salu) is really a genius. its a must watch guys.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by themaster2: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2007
Guess everyone has seen the latest infinity video aye ole. Brilliant! And i think its a major breakthrough for Nigerian TV. Post production work is tight!!!There may be hope for Nollywood afterall. lets discuss this here.

In case you've not seen the video, here is its link on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaJnhOALcYA
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Seun(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2007
I'll check it out. Thanks. I wonder how much it costs to get such a video produced.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by nana(f): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
Nice!!!
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by OdyOdy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
I agree with you 100% that video has got it. Heard it cost them some millions to do the video. It had a lot of creativity in it 2. wonder why it is not yet on the sound city top 10. But iI must say Nigeria is coming up.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2007
Its about time smiley
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by grafikdon: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2007
Looking good, now a little match moving would blow the roof off and make eyes pop out. . . we're definitely getting there. . . if only Nollywood producers will at least spent 4 months on their movies to work out and fix the flaws instead of the usual 24 hours. . . this video is an example of what you get when you spend a little extra time on a project. . . and a little extra money too. . . the end of 'kpa kpa kpa' is coming. . . making a film is not like roasting corn or gari processing. . . heck, you can't even rush gari processing. . . you gotta take your friggin' time.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Seun(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2007
Millions of Naira to shoot a 3 minute movie? What a waste of resources! They must be swimming in money!
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Raymond88(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2007
That video is simply brilliant.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by themaster2: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2007
on d contrary,reliable source says dat d video didnt cost dat much, guess its d creativty of d director. Afteral its all greenscreen thurout.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by grafikdon: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2007
the master:

on d contrary,reliable source says that d video didnt cost that much, guess its d creativty of d director. Afteral its all greenscreen thurout.

Didn't believe it cost that much. . . probably a minimum of 300,000.00.
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by grafikdon: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2007
Seun:

Millions of Naira to shoot a 3 minute movie? What a waste of resources! They must be swimming in money!

It isn't impossible, I know of a 4 minute Naija video that was made with a budget N1.6 M, it gets higher than that depending on the people involved, but I don't think they spent millions on that video. . . but again, trust Nigerians to inflate figures. N250,000.00 = N6 Million. cool
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Whalewale(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2007
the video is really nice , one scene i like in the video is where they showed the national theater in a very bad form,
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2007
Ok, I don't believe it cost that much at all, cause one thing , the backgrounds used for the video happen to have been taken from many sources and I am sure I have seen many of them too here on tv used in other things. I am 100% SURE I HAVE SEEN ALL THOSE BACKGROUNDS SOMEPLACE ELSE. The people walking were simply placed against the backgrounds. I am sure I have seen those EXACT same BackGrounds from other movies /productions here. Isn't this what is used today. the green screen technology thing Given this one is well done but I believe this has been available for a while now, even in Nigeria if I am not mistaken. You can make one of those in your backyard if you want to.
MY Friend has her own built in her garage where she makes her animations,

Check this tutorial out ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6brdwY-dvU
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by smartsoft(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
people woun't belive it is just creativity, i keep saying it but woun't belive me you can shoot a video at your backyard and put some effect to it and add up some visual thing to it, i know what i'm talking about. i'm in the field !
Re: Infinity's Aye Ole Video: Nigerian Visual Effect Breakthrough! by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2007
smartsoft:

people woun't believe it is just creativity, i keep saying it but woun't believe me you can shoot a video at your backyard and put some effect to it and add up some visual thing to it, i know what i'm talking about. i'm in the field !

Exactly. My Friend creates little animations in her garage. She has a green screen and she can do some real cool stuff such as videos like this.

(1) (Reply)

Underwater Photography Hot Pictures / Learning Printing Process / What Can You See In This Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.