Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor (1002 Views)

New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. / A - Z Of Nairaland Editor: How To Use All The Formatting Tools / Download My New Bbcode Editor 0.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by sasview: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2011
Hi,

I am trying to put a website with the intention of using it to generate income throgh adsense, the site was design using kompozer web editor, but

my headache is that the adsense code I placed does not display any advert on the site when view I wll fully appreciate your assistance.

the is the site http://www.realestateinvestinglead.com
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by joomlaman(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
Make sure you put the adsense code through the code editor interface (HTML code interface), it should work that way!
Cheers!
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by sasview: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
That is exactly what i did at the first instant.
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by joomlaman(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
sasview:

That is exactly what i did at the first instant.

Then something may be wrong with the code you generated! Provide the code for examination or call me on: 08039508010
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by sasview: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2011
Thanks, below is the code
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by Phate07(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2011

^^Dude, you shouldn't display your adsense publisher Id any how. Could get you banned.
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by MUSTAPHAY: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
HI
COPYING THE CODE PROPERLY AND PASTING IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE BY DOING THIS IT SHOULD DISPLAY
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE IN DOING THAT THEN YOU NEED TO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE BY WRITING TO THIS E-MAIL

mustaphamusa10@yahoo.com 08165441938

cool
Re: Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor by sasview: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^Dude, you shouldn't display your adsense publisher Id any how. Could get you banned.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Free Ipad / Greenmouse Is Recruiting ! / Free Website Design Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.