Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend (3526 Views)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by cchampme(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
This is a recent story of a guy who personally butchered his girl friend for a reason yet to be known. This incident happened yesterday at lekki. The girl in question is a student and also a model. Reports says she already dead and the boy is no where to be found.

I wonder what would have warranted this action from a guy.
http://www.latestgists.com/boy-friend-butchers-his-girlfriend/

Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by manmustwac(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
the guy should be hanged if and when caught angry
Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by Lasinoh: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2011
Nigerian men and anger management issues!
God forbid.
The girl was gonna dump his arzzzze for sure.
I wonder when Nigerian women will start killing Nigerian men for having other girlfriends and lovers on FB too.
Is love by force? shocked
Nothing like a man scorned I tellya!
Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by manmustwac(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lawless society with no discipline. The guy would never try such nonsense if she had cheated on him in an developed country. cry
Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by WilyWily4: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
Some men are so stupid, everywhere i look, there are thousands of Girls, why not move on. Women plenty.
Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by gbanikiti(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
may God have mercy on us! we women have seen shit in the hands of men! all in the name of love.na by force to love?theother time is dat arowolo guy now its someone else and more that we dont even no about.the guy must be arrested and justice be done fast! may her soul rest in peace!
Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by sniperwolf(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
The story is not real. You people should wake up
Re: Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend by Lasinoh: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
Like we have not seen worse before?
Real or unreal. . . the point has been made! kiss
This case is just a re-cap of what the "Arowolo" demon did not to long ago.

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report / General Muhammadu Buhari / Security Of Abia Is Orji's First Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.