Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy (856 Views)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy In Abuja / We Buy/sell Used Laptop(uk/american/nigerianused) / I Need A Fairly Used Laptop Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy by Xbuoyant101(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
If u have a clean, fairly used laptop(especially DELL) with webcam for sale pls contact me. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. much luv.
Re: I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy by siama: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2011
We do have the exact kind of laptop to meet ur demand; call us @ 08094971834 for more details, and shall deliver to you in a giffy!
Re: I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy by freys1: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2011
REDUCED REDUCED REDUCED-BEST XMAS GIFT SELLING FOR 37K ONLY

Introducing the Best portable Dell Mini, Dell Inspiron 910 built for Canada.We have the last

batch of 65 units selling right away.It comes with this technology called SSD(SOLID STATE

DRIVE INSTEAD OF HARD DRIVE).Its soundless unlike the normal the HDD,And has the best

compression Technology.Its long range wireless and bluetooth is out of this world.

CONFIG-ORIGINAL XP HOME,PROCESSOR-CPU N270 1.6GHZ,1GB OF RAM,8-16GB SSD EXTENDABLE WITH

COMPRESSION TECH,ORIGINAL RECOVERY AND DRIVERS,MS 2008,BLUETOOTH,WIRELESS ,PORTABLE and

CONVINIENT

WONDERFULL FOR XMAS PRESENTS TO CUSTOMERS, ASSOCIATES, FRIENDS , FAMILY AND YOUR BUSINESS ON

THE GO.

EVERYBODY NEEDS IT.ITS SELLING VERY FAST, SO BUY YOURS NOW SELLING FOR JUST 37K ONLY,BUT

SELL

AFTER USING FOR 2 DAYS,NO SYSTEM APPEALS TO ME FOR NOW, AND THESAME WITH OTHER TESTIMONIALS.

PLS READ CAREFULLY

CALLS FOR ONLY ORDERS.

GODFREY-08073404637

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Clean Dell Inspiron Duo For Sale / Brand New 7 inch Galaxy Tablet At Give Away Price / PABX installations, repairs and sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.