Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja (1557 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / 10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics / Muslim Man Kills Wife(for reading bible) And Buries Daughters Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
Unreasonable and Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman in Abuja, Friday

I want to make a very serious complaint of Islamic brutality during the Jumat of this Friday at a mosque near a popular market in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria.

A Muslim man attacked a young Nigerian woman in Abuja today, whilst it was raining.

She wanted to avoid being drenched in the rain and had to pass the sidewalk where Muslims were having their Jumat. She said one angry one hit her chest and face and she is now ill.
This is an act of provocation and wickedness against an innocent young woman, who was obedient to go the market in the rain for her mother.

There was no justification for tthis unreasonable and inhuman public molestation of a young Nigerian woman by the evil and wicked Muslim man.
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2007
there are plenty of Islamic Animals in the North. sad
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Backslider(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2007
@Post

There are so many Evil and wicked "Christians" They don't just molest they kill it doesn't make it right any which way. We keep making these statements all the people in the north are moslems.

they are Nigerians and that is what they are simply.
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by freelander(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2007
sadpls be carefull on how u address issues,and mind the language you use in your speech
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2007
why are most nlanders blindfolded by religious sentiments.
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 01, 2007
Religious sentiments my foot. . . a good percentage of problems in this world today is attributable to Islam.
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2007
name them pls:
the cos of problems is that people don't tolerate each other
you are always fast to blame islam on anything happening in the north.
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Purist(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2007
ziddy:

Religious sentiments my foot. . . a good percentage of problems in this world today is attributable to Islam.

No. . . a good percentage of problems in the world today is attributable to religion.
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by DisGuy: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2007
Orikinla:

Unreasonable and Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman in Abuja, Friday

I want to make a very serious complaint of Islamic brutality [/b]during the Jumat of this Friday at a mosque near a popular market in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria.

A Muslim man attacked a young Nigerian woman in Abuja today, whilst it was raining.

She wanted to avoid being drenched in the rain and had to pass the sidewalk where Muslims were having their Jumat. She said one angry one hit her chest and face and she is now ill.
This is an act of provocation and wickedness against an innocent young woman, who was obedient to go the market in the rain for her mother.

There was no justification for tthis unreasonable and inhuman public molestation of a [b]young Nigerian woman [/b]by the evil and [b]wicked Muslim man.

bloody hell what wont you see on nairaland, you want to what?

you are deluded that's for sure!! makes absolutely no sense, when next i see a man molest a woman in lagos i will come a report it i don't necessarily need to know what the person religion is; if it happens on a Friday then i will conclude he's a Muslim if it happens on a Sunday then a Christian
twerp!
all those deprived lecturers in our university, i wonder when you will start making very serious compliant about them lipsrsealed
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2007
@Dis Guy
you are very correct
and it happens in the East
we conclude that it is Christains
Re: Unreasonable And Wicked Muslim Man Molested A Young Nigerian Woman In Abuja by luv2talk(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
Stop Calling Northern People animal,if they are animal,then you are the grass that they eat everyday, You useless extremist

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... / Nigerian Navy Captures 6 Pirates In Oil Tanker Rescue(pics) / Something Is Wrong With Data Subscription; Are We Being Robbed In A Coded Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.