Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Where Did Black Men Came From?: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Black Men Came From?: (5968 Views)

See What Armed Men Came To Do In Church / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Black Men Came From?: by bulletG(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
If God created Adam and Eve, who were white, or we were meant to believe they were whites, then how did black people came to this world?
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by tpia5: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
Oorun ie sun
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
we came from Pluto.
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by Hutchie(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
Bullet G,

You ask a very interesting question that I myself used to ponder. If we believe in the representations we see of Bible characters you would think Blacks played no part in Biblical history. If we go back to Eden though you will notice the Bible says it was bordered by a river out of Ethiopia, as well as other rivers.

10And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. 13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. 14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. (Gen 2)

Eden therefore included part of Ethiopia and consequently part of Africa - the region was a tropical region since Adam and Eve walked naked so in all probability Adam and Eve were black or dark-skinned. Two perfectly black persons can produce a perfectly white offspring and this has happened in our modern day. It is one of those mysteries of nature. Two white persons cannot however produce a black person. Aside from that Ham, one of Noah's sons is the progenitor of the black peoples since the flood. One of Ham's son was Cush (the land of Sudan) another of his sons was Mizraim (the ancient name of Egypt) - the original Egyptians were not the light skinned people you see today - they were black like other Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
^shut up with your lies. i am not Ethiopian whatever you say. angry
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by manmustwac(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
All human beings originated from Africa

1 Like

Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
i am African but i dont agree. angry

Chinese, Indian, etc are not from Africa.
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by plaetton: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

i am African but i dont agree. angry

If you ignore scientific, archeaological and historical facts,ce, I will ose my respect for you.
Africans are the originals. All the continents drifted and continue to drift away from africa. the continent of Africa hardly experiences earthquakes because there are no loose tectonic plates on the continent.
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2011
plaetton:

If you ignore scientific, archeaological and historical facts,ce, I will ose my respect for you.
Africans are the originals. All the continents drifted and continue to drift away from africa. the continent of Africa hardly experiences earthquakes because there are no loose tectonic plates on the continent.

what has that got to do with genetics then all animals, etc must also be descended from Africa. (which is absurrd)
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2011
Eden therefore included part of Ethiopia and consequently part of Africa - the region was a tropical region since Adam and Eve walked Unclad so in all probability Adam and Eve were black or dark-skinned. Two perfectly black persons can produce a perfectly white offspring and this has happened in our modern day. It is one of those mysteries of nature. Two white persons cannot however produce a black person. Aside from that Ham, one of Noah's sons is the progenitor of the black peoples since the flood. One of Ham's son was Cush (the land of Sudan) another of his sons was Mizraim (the ancient name of Egypt) - the original Egyptians were not the light skinned people you see today - they were black like other Africans.

well articulated truth word. end of discussion

@pagan
i am African but i dont agree.

you are damm lost in times, know your origin bro
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by kokoA(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2011
From evolution
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by Horus(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2011

bullet G:

If God created Adam and Eve, who were white, or we were meant to believe they were whites,  then how did black people came to this world?

The title of the thread should be changed. It should be Where did Caucasian men came from?. Remember, whites cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have…. Melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by plaetton: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

what has that got to do with genetics then all animals, etc must also be descended from Africa. (which is absurrd)

I did not say that all life forms originated in Africa. Human beings. Our climate was probably the most suitable for the evolution of bi-pedal hominids that eventually became homo sapien sapiens.
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
i disagree. it doesnt make muc sense. why would say, a cow or dog need different climate from us humans
Re: Where Did Black Men Came From?: by oaroloye(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
SHALOM!

bulletG:
If God created Adam and Eve, who were white, or we were meant to believe they were whites, then how did black people came to this world?

WE WERE ALL DECEIVED BY THE OYINBO PROPAGANDA MACHINE!

. 1st MACCABEEES 3:42-53.

42. Now when Judas and his brethren
saw that miseries were multiplied,
and that the forces did
encamp themselves in their borders:
for they knew how the king
had given commandment
to destroy the people,
and utterly abolish them;
43. They said one to another,

"Let us restore
the decayed fortune
of our people,
and let us fight
for our people
and the Sanctuary."

44. Then was the Congregation
gathered together,
that they might be
ready for battle,
and that they might Pray,
and ask Mercy and Compassion.
45. Now Jerusalem lay void
as a wilderness,
there was none of her Children
that went in or out:
the Sanctuary also
was trodden down,
and Aliens kept the strong hold;
the Heathen had their habitation
in that place;
and joy was taken from Jacob,
and the pipe with the harp ceased.
46. Wherefore the Israelites
assembled themselves together,
and came to Maspha,
over against Jerusalem;
for in Maspha was the place
where they prayed aforetime in Israel.
47. Then they fasted that day,
and put on sackcloth,
and cast ashes upon their heads,
and rent their clothes,
48. And laid open The Book of the Law,
wherein the Heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.

49. They brought also
the Priests' garments,
and the firstfruits,
and the Tithes:
and the Nazarites they stirred up,
who had accomplished their days.
50. Then cried they
with a loud voice toward Heaven,
saying,

"What shall we do with these,
and whither shall we
carry them away?
51. "For Thy Sanctuary
is trodden down and profaned,
and thy Priests are in heaviness,
and brought low.
52. "And lo, the Heathen
are assembled together
against us to destroy us:
what things they imagine
against us,
Thou Knowest.
53. "How shall we be able
to stand against them,
except Thou,
O God, be our Help?"

THE ORIGINAL HUMANS WERE BLACK.

The Whites emerged as some sort of mutation.

The people who call themselves the JEWS today are not the descendants of the Hebrews. They come from 9th Century converts to Judaism, who hijacked the Religion.

[See: THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford.]

The Egyptians of today have never pretended to be the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits / Atheist, Agnostic And Humanist Memes Reloaded... / Do You Pay Tithe On Borrowed Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.