Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31321 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
chi-baby:

Hahahahah. . . Yes Jesus is the Son of God Indeed.

Ahhh none of those. Pass the CouRvoiSier  wink cool
CouRvoiSier? Is it a new kind of fashion G-Strings in town? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Studio CFR:

Badosky
your mouth and finger join no go kill you grin
Kill me ke na it make me Badosky aka Mrs Alubankudi grin grin cheesy
chi-baby:

Hahahahah. . . Yes Jesus is the Son of God Indeed.

Ahhh none of those. Pass the CouRvoiSier wink cool
Ewo see did gal o , na kenya dem born u haba only u wan down courver without mixage shocked shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
**Enters Brothel, Stretches Hands and Giggles Wickedly**

Finally, a Hide-Out to Nyansh Ladies Don enter Town -- Oboy Conji Don hold me die like 7 months shocked

ID OYa Come make we do opening Ceremony with a Missionary StyleY Abeg grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
**EL don land with him swagger!No be only missionary style,na dictionary style u for call am*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
You be small Pikin na u never start watch BF, Missionary style na Phucking Style no be name of Dictionary abeg!

U fit try am out with Una Kitchen Refugee Rat them -- Bet they'll hit you to heaven grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
El Guapo:

Finally, a Hide-Out to Nyansh Ladies Don enter Town -- Oboy Conji Don hold me die like 7 months shocked

ID OYa Come make we do opening Ceremony with a Missionary StyleY Abeg grin grin grin

in case you running short of condoms remember to tie water-proof on your 2-inches prick before you start slamming her evil-forest! grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
El Guapo:

El I go dash u slap now u wan make dem lock my lounge ni , we are not licensed for gbenching now she u go chop abi na drink u want drink pick.See ribs wey he carry for hin mind na six packs kwanu cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by mikuz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2011
this girl write up,dey give me slip of eye!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
Why You u too dey jealous people like this?

SOME PEOPLE JUST DEY MAKE AM LOOK AS IF DEM DEY HOPELESS FOR REAL LIFE

Na wa o
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by mikuz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
smh.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
Studio CFR:

Why You u too dey jealous people like this?

SOME PEOPLE JUST DEY MAKE AM LOOK AS IF DEM DEY HOPELESS FOR REAL LIFE

Na wa o
Bros u sef see d display abi,no worry dem go overdose on carbon monoxide 1 day.Oga u haven't ordered anytin since u have bin visitin dis lounge , hope no problem sir.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Me no dey into alcoholism

just give me a glass of cold ice water cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
Good evenings, ID.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
. . .and Good night peeps.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
Sign of early stage of pregnancy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hmmm a Man dat doesn't drink wowzie!!!

*she places a cup of sparkling water on his table*

@gem
Come bck herrrRe angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
**enters bar sees jargons of comments by jackpot mikuz n bright**

jackpot -dem oga

mikuz -boy o boy (houseboy) en yarn no dey ever follow at all angry

bright007 - follow follow, filled with unfunnyness angry

do u pipo think joke section belongs to u, afta u say is childishness, no nid checkIN ur profile i kno ur ages , E-DIOTS,

**traces his steps outta bar neva to come bk**

4k all of u ur bars they r senseless #badosky no offence,
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
idowu babes, as u dey try bend down serve me water, your clothe open small na hin i come take style dey look your bweast

E too fresh and i hope Nunu dey inside?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
DONkollione:

jackpot -dem oga

mikuz -boy o boy (houseboy) en yarn no dey ever follow at all angry

bright007 - follow follow, filled with unfunnyness angry

do u pipo think joke section belongs to u, afta u say is childishness, no nid checkIN your profile i kno your ages , E-DIOTS,

4k all of u your bars they r senseless #badosky no offence,
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
El Guapo:

You be small Pikin na u never start watch BF, Missionary style na Phucking Style no be name of Dictionary abeg!

U fit try am out with Una Kitchen Refugee Rat them -- Bet they'll hit you to heaven grin grin grin
Do they rent BFs here too? tongue tongue grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
DONkollione:

jackpot -dem oga

mikuz -boy o boy (houseboy) en yarn no dey ever follow at all  angry

bright007 - follow follow,  filled with unfunnyness angry

do u pipo think joke section belongs to u, afta u say is childishness, no nid checkIN your profile i kno your ages , E-DIOTS,  

4k all of u your bars they r senseless #badosky no offence,
Haba no do me like dat o, I jus popped u on guest list for d official Badosky loungin saturday,ok can we talk in private wink

@studio
angry  angry angry
Pls liv all ur whoring skills out d lounge
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
hahahahaha grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
Who's loungin 2nyt?! I am cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ok discussion nite let's show wot time it is chi

By have finish wapping christmas pressie
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yayyy ID's in the house!

Lol i nefa even start shoppin embarassed

But eheh dat reminds me, give me a hint on wat u got me for Christmas *excited* smiley grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by yinkalink(f): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
u wont sleep abi?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ah aunty Yinka. Where u escape 4rm? cheesy cheesy
Bn awhile smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 5:10am On Dec 16, 2011
women and gossip

mtchew grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2011
DONkollione:

4k u and your bar they r senseless #badosky no offence,
mu he he he.
Come back jor!
You dey do shakara as if you no like brothels grin
*licks tongue* tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

El I go dash u slap now u wan make dem lock my lounge ni , we are not licensed for gbenching now she u go chop abi na drink u want drink pick.See ribs wey he carry for hin mind na six packs kwanu cheesy

Ok na. . .Get me a bottle of Alomo bitters Asap! and abeg come sit Don for my laps come serve me the Drink (Under Customer service Levels na) grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2011
El u sure sey u dey ok dis not a stripper lounge ,we don't offer such waiting service try mikuz joint.D boys love it dere I reckon he's into all d adult entertainment industry,I don't blame him tho bois gat to make his paper some how lool cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram / Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.