Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210382 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Travelling To Canada-part2 by justwise(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2011
Please continue posting your enquiries here, the previous thread has reached and passed 100 pages.
Thank you.

Part1 is here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.0.html

. . . sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2011
wow! This thread has gone this far! Lao,the starter of the thread,Justwise and other moderators;thank u all.
@House,let's continue here. smiley cheesy I'm the first person to start the part 2 cool cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2011
Am new on this thread.Please I need to know the page to find info on the Canadian permanent resident visa application.Just can't scroll down the 100 pages.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by marcar(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2011
Am here because of one person lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lee007(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
LOL@ Newacca ure a partner on this thread wink

We are all waiting to Celebrate with U brother, Hope Alive

Cheers people, packing my bags now cool
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Justwise

Oga, u are not even contributing to the Canada forum, i hope canada hopeful has not offended you?

@All medical hopeful,

I am feeling unrest these days on this issue of no medical call yet ( most schools will ask for payment from defferals, i paid for defering my till Jan$100+$200 for non appearance in Fall semester, ).

Should incase we were not called for medical this week, is it advisable to just extend the resumption from 9th Jan to 23rd Jan since my admission letter is reading only one resumption date or do you think deffering the program till May semester is the best?

This processing period elongation will create much inconvinience oooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
would have bn d first to post here but got angry n left, whats ir really happenin? My application is going to four mths,3months and abt 2weeks no medical call, and my start time is 3rd of january! Really worried but God is faithful. Can one be issued d trv without medicals, all hopeful pls pray for dis before we will be called to differ our program. But i have heard were ones TRV was given to him after a month of resumption. God knows best. What do we do pals,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
Pls I need some advice,
Which is a better clinic for cdhc medicals. Asaju medical clinic or Marien clinic.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ a.ayoola

With past experience, Asalu clinic will be good, infact I wish to book for my medical in preparation for my on-coming medial call-up IJN

The V/I clinic is faster in sending their medical test to paris, although, my friends that left in september used Marien anyway
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
@tolyem

Thanks for d info. I applied november 17th and I ws calld for medicals last thursday (8th dec). I will be going 4 d medical 2mrw @ asaju med,,
Tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by LasBonBoi: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hmmmn, I got a call today to come pick up my package. I will be there tomorrow, hope its a positive one o.

Submitted 21 Sept, Medicals on 21 Nov, TRV, loading.

I just pray this 'pregnancy' is not a stale-birth.

LasBonBoi.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
@All,
I believe God has reasons for doing things. No matter what,I won't be discouraged. If my ambition and aim to study in Canada will yield a positive outcome in my career,then God will pave way for me to go. If not,I know he will definitely pave the best way for me,as he has been doing since day 1 of my life.(Insha Allah)
The Pulmonogist told me that the report of the CT- Scan and CRP test confirms that I have PTB and he that it will take 9mths to get it treated. Well,God is all knowing. An ailment that I treated and got cured of 8yrs ago!!!
Meanwhile,I thank all you guyz 4 ur support and love. I will start d treatment immediately. Yet,I solicit advice from the house. I have another option of applying to Universities in The Netherlands. Though the cost of study in Canada is cheaper to Netherlands. (I am not losing hope on Canada) Yet,I think I should work on plan B if plan A is still on hold,especially the time involved. If plan A is still holding us,there are still more 25 Alphabets nah, abegiiiii jare. Allah is my strength.
Right now,I am thinking abt a get away after xmas and new year. who is familiar with Netherlands? I feel like going to Amsterdam to recuperate.
@Marcar,I know u r here cos of me. thx so much for ur love n support. or shld I visit aussie to recuperate?
ciao smiley cool
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by marcar(m): 3:39am On Dec 14, 2011
newacca:

@All,
I believe God has reasons for doing things. No matter what,I won't be discouraged. If my ambition and aim to study in Canada will yield a positive outcome in my career,then God will pave way for me to go. If not,I know he will definitely pave the best way for me,as he has been doing since day 1 of my life.(Insha Allah)
The Pulmonogist told me that the report of the CT- Scan and CRP test confirms that I have PTB and he that it will take 9mths to get it treated. Well,God is all knowing. An ailment that I treated and got cured of 8yrs ago!!!
Meanwhile,I thank all you guyz 4 your support and love. I will start d treatment immediately. Yet,I solicit advice from the house. I have another option of applying to Universities in The Netherlands. Though the cost of study in Canada is cheaper to Netherlands. (I am not losing hope on Canada)  Yet,I think I should work on plan B if plan A is still on hold,especially the time involved. If plan A is still holding us,there are still more 25 Alphabets nah,  abegiiiii jare. Allah is my strength.
Right now,I am thinking abt a get away after xmas and new year. who is familiar with Netherlands? I feel like going to Amsterdam to recuperate.
@Marcar,I know u r here cos of me. thx so much for your love n support. or shld I visit aussie to recuperate?
ciao  smiley  cool

Bro God know the best!!!! he is the All Knowing (Al-'Aleem) . Just have the believe in God cause he is the guide to the right path (Ar-Rashīd ).
Canada High Commission in Nigeria are just taking we Nigerians for granted
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by webstradamus: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2011
newacca:

@All,
Meanwhile,I thank all you guyz 4 your support and love. I will start d treatment immediately. Yet,I solicit advice from the house. I have another option of applying to Universities in The Netherlands. Though the cost of study in Canada is cheaper to Netherlands. (I am not losing hope on Canada)  Yet,I think I should work on plan B if plan A is still on hold,especially the time involved. If plan A is still holding us,there are still more 25 Alphabets nah,  abegiiiii jare. Allah is my strength.
@Marcar,I know u r here cos of me. thx so much for your love n support. or shld I visit aussie to recuperate?
ciao  smiley  cool

Why not try the US? It could be your best plan B, u know. I was originally headed for Canada as at late September but got disappointed by my would-be "sponsor" who refused to get me the required documents. Fast foward to December, am on my way to the US on a student visa. I got through admission and visa processing in less than 3 months and I believe you can do same too! And yes, there are loadz of affordable schools in the US. You just have to find them out!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2011
@newacca
Don't be downcasted,Allah knows the best.Just like webstradamus said give US a try,they don't need the medical stuff and within a month of sheduling and interview you will get your visa.My interview date is february.you can still get schools for March April session.Stay positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lee007(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2011
@ Newacca all i can say is that in Life God has a master plan and when our own plans do not tally with his, we have no choice, as Man you have tried your best and you deserve the best. I like your faith and determination that's all man needs to get by in this world anyway. Now that one door seems close its time to knock on other ones, US, UK, AUSTRALIA, some school is waiting somewhere jare, keep keeping on bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by LasBonBoi: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2011
@all,
Got my TRV today. Appreciations to all inputs and fellow NL'ders.
Resumption is Jan 4

@newacca,
When it seems like its coming too late, its coming in a bigger way. Don't be discouraged for the plan of God towards you is higher than you know it.
I will be part of the people to celebrate you in this section of post.

LasBonBoi.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by readymade: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ newacca,
Your faith keeps me coming back to this section to follow up on your progress, I am sorry that you have a delay, but remember that DELAY IS NOT DENIAL,
God has a different purpose for everyone, and may be God does not want you  to come to Canada, maybe there is a different purpose and destination for you, As someone mentioned, USA, even the Neitherlands that you are considering, ,

The Lord will perfect what he has started in your Life in His name. He will prosper everything you lay your hands upon, and He will turn around your situation for good, He will heal you of whatever man say you have because HE has said that by HIS stripes we are  healed. Even before 9 months is over they will be in awe as you will be fully 'healed' by the first quarter of the year 2012 ,

He will give you a new song, as you have testified on this forum and shown how strong your faith is, HE will rise up and meet you at the points of your need. Infact when you move to the destination God will lead you, you will be convinced that surely this is the Lord's doing because you will be overwhelmed with favour.

2012 is your year Sir, Keep the faith.
HAVE A MERRY XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ayoola, i put it to you that you re lieing and is bad for you! I hv two frds that der application werwe returned because dey summited first week of november! Pals God resist d proud and give grace to d himble, lets b sincere here
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Prince Christian

@ayoola, i put it to you that you re lieing and is bad for you! I hv two frds that der application werwe returned because dey summited first week of november! Pals God resist d proud and give grace to d himble, lets b sincere here

@Prince,

You dont need to talk to him like that now bros, though, i reasoned the way u do but we can never say ''may be'' he applied for VISIT permit and not Study permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by overloved(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ readymade

pls add me to your messenger or send me a message to v.lawrence94(at)yahoo dot com. i wanna discuss something with you in private pls
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Aiwehia: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
@LasBonBoi: congrats o! waoh! i'm happy for you
@Newacca: i'm really surprised at this development, 9mts treatment? anyway, God's will must be done. once again, u amaze me by your faith and patience.
@Tolyem: i do pray you get your medical invitee soon, don't lose hope
@All: i'm still waiting on God! He will do in His time!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
@prince
I did my medicals 2dy, I'm jst gettin home nw.

I 1st applid oct 18th, package ws returned d sameday (dat I dnt meet 3months processing) called d sch to change my start date 2 march. Resubmited my applicatin on 17th nov, got back only my passport and a small brown envelope (with a printout/form instructin me 2 go 4 medical examinatn) via courier last thursday 8th dec.

Why do u think d@ I'm lying. & wat do u mean by d word " proud"
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
@tolyem
I applied for study permit, nt visitin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2011
@All,
Thx. so much for your support. It keeps me going. God is all knowing and he remains all knowing.
I will keep u all posted as things go.
ciao

@lasBonBoi,
CONGRATS bro. I wish u well in ur career in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by readymade: 4:27am On Dec 15, 2011
@ overload

you can email me at ollaoo@ymail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2011
@tolyem
I applied for study permit, nt visitin

@a.ayoola

Congrats! I know God does surprises everytime, your is one of it and I tap into it to.

At least i ve seen that got TRV without medical. I think it all depends on the packaging of the application.

@ all medical hope

I pray God will favour us too and our expectations, the only question that greets my mind is that most NLders that applied for this January admission, myself inclusive, are yet to be called for medical. Even applicants with maple too. I hope cdhc can help us hasting the process between now and tuesday nextweek.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2011
Do u knw dat d couier companyz (DHL, FedEx etc) waste lots of time too. I use dhl, my 1st application in oct dat was rejectd the sameday(CDHC) didn't get 2 me until a week and somedayz after (via DHL).

Wat I did was to track & subscribe for email and sms notificatin on DHL's website using d waybill number wen I resubmittd my applicatn in nov, wit dat i knew wen my package left d CDHC, and I calld DHL dat I need my package asap. I got it d follwin day.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
@newacca; Allah knows the best,i beleive he will do it at d rite time try oda options as discussed by d house
@all; wont US school asked for toefl,gre etc cos am interest if anybdy has info on hw to go abt it should plz link me up eagerly waitin for response
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Bashtee; plz i'll like to discussed sumtins wit u off nairaland send ur email addry pls is all abt progress oh
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
@badbudy
Bashtee2000@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ bashtee

How far with yur application, the cdhc latest processing time is worrisome. I am thinking of pursuing my visa in Netherland ( they gave me admission for 2 yrs post gradaute study admission) but i postponed it because of Canada pursuit.

I am also thinking of Australia study permit too, but my problem is gre and other stringent qualifications needed for ausies admission process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.