Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034331 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by OmoTier1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
HighSpot:

Good day everyone,
I am new to this forum and will like to ask for an advice.
I am married to my husband for a year now. He is British and he resides there. We met in Nigeria in 2009 and we got married March 2010. After a long deliberation, we both decided that i travel to meet him cos our plan initially was for him to start a biz here in Naija which i was willing to support all the way cos i had a job i loved here. I applied for settlement visa after all n was refused on the ff grounds:

1. two of my hubby's recent bank statements had an overdraft( he gave me a lot so i just picked d recents, we didnt have an idea that d over-drafted ones were there. My mistake,i take that.

2. second reason is that there are no evidences that we met since 2009. though they acknowledged our pre- wedding and wedding pictures but they seem very recent for them to base their decision on.

3.They mentioned they don't know the funds available to me personally but i submitted all my payslips and printed out my recent account statement from my bank. Not that i had a fat balance but the transactions on my account shows my usual savings and withdrawals.

We went ahead to appeal since September, we got an acknowledgement same month, and since then been waiting for the hearing date. The solicitor in the Uk said we have good grounds to rectify all the mistakes and we trust God. For me,it's like waiting till eternity cos i recently resigned from my job for personal reasons and the waiting is now worse than i thought, plus staying separately is financially straining us cos btw our wedding and now, my hubby has been home 4 times, 2 of which were unpaid absence from work.
Just need some encouragements and pls be honest with me, do you think we can nail this?
Thanks and God bless.

Hello,
Since you have put in your appeal, I think PATIENCE is the watch word. Ordinarily, your case is a straight forward one and I am sure you will win it unless the judge is overly bias and that would not be your own story!

The truth be said, appeals NO LONGER have a fixed duration for determination unlike what it used to be in the past. There is so many backlogs of cases in the whole appeals system and more and more cases are taking longer to determine by the Upper Tribunal.

I would like to also encourage you make sure your financial statements are healthy as the BHC can make a big U-Turn and ask you to come back with your bank statements.

Goodluck!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by menia: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
i
HighSpot:

Good day everyone,
I am new to this forum and will like to ask for an advice.
I am married to my husband for a year now. He is British and he resides there. We met in Nigeria in 2009 and we got married March 2010. After a long deliberation, we both decided that i travel to meet him cos our plan initially was for him to start a biz here in Naija which i was willing to support all the way cos i had a job i loved here. I applied for settlement visa after all n was refused on the ff grounds:

1. two of my hubby's recent bank statements had an overdraft( he gave me a lot so i just picked d recents, we didnt have an idea that d over-drafted ones were there. My mistake,i take that.

2. second reason is that there are no evidences that we met since 2009. though they acknowledged our pre- wedding and wedding pictures but they seem very recent for them to base their decision on.

3.They mentioned they don't know the funds available to me personally but i submitted all my payslips and printed out my recent account statement from my bank. Not that i had a fat balance but the transactions on my account shows my usual savings and withdrawals.

We went ahead to appeal since September, we got an acknowledgement same month, and since then been waiting for the hearing date. The solicitor in the Uk said we have good grounds to rectify all the mistakes and we trust God. For me,it's like waiting till eternity cos i recently resigned from my job for personal reasons and the waiting is now worse than i thought, plus staying separately is financially straining us cos btw our wedding and now, my hubby has been home 4 times, 2 of which were unpaid absence from work.
Just need some encouragements and pls be honest with me, do you think we can nail this?
Thanks and God bless.

I totally agree with Omo_Tier1 Patience is the key word when it comes to appeal. I also appeal my visa refusal in September and ECO overturn his decision in January and i was asked to pick up my visa in February. I would advise u keep praying. I'm sure the result will be favourable to you. Before i forget, please make sure you send all relevant documents addressing all the issues raised by the ECO in your refusal letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by HighSpot: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
Thanks u so much for your responses. We are working on getting all necessary documents. But remember i stopped working and no salary is paid into my account for now, my husband sends money though ,but not like salary,is that ok or u think i should get more funds? I just want my financies to be justified,that's y im not putting funds there,getting money to put there is not a problem since my siblings can help,but will it be justified? Thanks for ur time and comments,u cant imagine how its helping to ease some stress.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by OmoTier1(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2012
HighSpot:

Thanks u so much for your responses. We are working on getting all necessary documents. But remember i stopped working and no salary is paid into my account for now, my husband sends money though ,but not like salary,is that ok or u think i should get more funds? I just want my financies to be justified,that's y im not putting funds there,getting money to put there is not a problem since my siblings can help,but will it be justified? Thanks for ur time and comments,u cant imagine how its helping to ease some stress.
Hello,
Having the money in your account is no problem at all. If you are asked to come back for a one to one interview, (which is what they sometimes do when they want to upturn their decision), then explain to them plainly how you had to stop working, and be honest and straight forward, by making them realized that you were working before, but that you had to put your work on hold following plans by your husband that you relocate to join him in the UK.

Like some one mentioned above, keep on praying and be patient, before March ending, I am sure you would get a positive result.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by HighSpot: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2012
Thanks for your contributions. God bless u all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adolite(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2012
@justwise and house,

I was refused UK visa Nov 2011, this is the letter,

You have sought entry as a visitor for three weeks,up have describe yourself as a student at the university of lagos and have stated that yourfather will sponsor your trip to the UK.you have decribed your father as a self employed businessman, i note that you have summitted bank statements relating to your father personal and business accounts. you have failed to summit a satisfatory documentary evidence of his claimed earnings, for example his pay slips or income teax clearance certificate, certificate of incorporation, certificate of Registration, memorandum and articles of association or company income tax clearance certificate. in the absence of any satisfactory documentation.I am not satusfied from the evidence produced and on a balance of your probabilities that your economic circumstances are as claimed.Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accomodated in the UK without working or having recourse to the public funds or are able to meet the cost of return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41{vi} and vii of HC395( THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS SUBMITTED BY ME, BEFORE SUBMISSION , I CROSSED CHECK ALL THE CERTIFICATES AND INCOME TAX CLEARANCE AND COMPANY DOCUMENTS , ALL ARE COMPLETED                      , SO HOW COME HE DID NOT SEE THEM?)

In support of your application you have submited your fathers personal statements from first bank and zenith bank, i note that in the month of August your father deposited 885,000 (3,457 pounds), you have submitted no evidence of your fathers income therefore, i am not satisfied that the funds deposited are available for your personal use.therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period not exceeding 6 months or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit as required bu paragraph 41i and 11 of HC395, .THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT IS A COMPANY ACCOUNT, SO WHY IS IT AN ISSUE?

pls give advise,  , I have APPEAL already since december and they sent to a letter that they received my appeal letter.they said they will decide by 23 of march, so i am patient waiting,

@House, where do you think i was wrong?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2012
Adolite:

@justwise and house,

I was refused UK visa Nov 2011, this is the letter,

You have sought entry as a visitor for three weeks,up have describe yourself as a student at the university of lagos and have stated that yourfather will sponsor your trip to the UK.you have decribed your father as a self employed businessman, i note that you have summitted bank statements relating to your father personal and business accounts. you have failed to summit a satisfatory documentary evidence of his claimed earnings, for example his pay slips or income teax clearance certificate, certificate of incorporation, certificate of Registration, memorandum and articles of association or company income tax clearance certificate. in the absence of any satisfactory documentation.I am not satusfied from the evidence produced and on a balance of your probabilities that your economic circumstances are as claimed.Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accomodated in the UK without working or having recourse to the public funds or are able to meet the cost of return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41{vi} and vii of HC395( THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS SUBMITTED BY ME, BEFORE SUBMISSION , I CROSSED CHECK ALL THE CERTIFICATES AND INCOME TAX CLEARANCE AND COMPANY DOCUMENTS , ALL ARE COMPLETED                      , SO HOW COME HE DID NOT SEE THEM?)

In support of your application you have submited your fathers personal statements from first bank and zenith bank, i note that in the month of August your father deposited 885,000 (3,457 pounds), you have submitted no evidence of your fathers income therefore, i am not satisfied that the funds deposited are available for your personal use.therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period not exceeding 6 months or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit as required bu paragraph 41i and 11 of HC395, .THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT IS A COMPANY ACCOUNT, SO WHY IS IT AN ISSUE?

pls give advise,  , I have APPEAL already since december and they sent to a letter that they received my appeal letter.they said they will decide by 23 of march, so i am patient waiting,

@House, where do you think i was wrong?

Did you put all those documents the ECO said you did not include in your appeal package? Using company's bank account for visa application is not a good idea because that money is for the running of the business and not to be spent on foreign holiday.

The ECO arguments will be that your daddy will not close his company or stop paying his workers or suppliers and spend the money on your holiday.

If you had submitted his saves account then good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adolite(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2012
@justwise, yes i included the requested documents to the appeal, I submitted both the company and saving account, the first bank is for company while then zenith is for his personal saving,

but my complain is that, why are they making a 885k deposited in company account as an issue ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by HighSpot: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2012
Good day everyone. I posted here last week about my pending appeal. Thanks for the encouragement i got here. My husband got a letter stating d hearing will take place by April and it was also stated there that the ECO did not send in d expected bundle,that we should send in all our supporting docs 5 days b4 d date. I'm just curious, can hearing take place in d absent of this bundle? And what implication is dt likely to have on us?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by menia: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
[quote author=HighSpot link=topic=823869.msg10256198#msg10256198 date=1329993593]
Good

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tobs(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
i was also refused, and made an appeal, my sis went for the hearing 30th of January , was replied bk on the 7th, the judge was satisfied on the point wic i was refused on, according to the letter, so shld be xpecting a call from the embassy or wat,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by menia: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
tobs:

i was also refused, and made an appeal, my sis went for the hearing 30th of January , was replied bk on the 7th, the judge was satisfied on the point wic i was refused on, according to the letter, so shld be xpecting a call from the embassy or wat,

Could you rephrase your question. Are u saying the Judge agreed with the ECO's decision or disagreed with the ECO's decision, The judge will normally inform the First-tier Tribunal (""Tribunal ""wink of his decision no more than 10 days after the hearing. The Tribunal will then send that decision (known as a 'determination') to everyone involved both the appellant and the respondent. If your appeal is successful, that means if the judge allows your appeal, his determination will be sent to the relevant visa section, which will in turn contact you. It can take up to 4 weeks for determinations to reach the relevant visa section, and a further 8 weeks for them to be processed. The visa section will contact you using the contact details provided on your appeal form. you need not contact the visa section until 12 weeks after the date when you or your representative received the judge's decision. This date will be stated on your written determination.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adolite(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
@House,JUSTWISE

I received a call from Embassy yesterday that i should come and summit my passport and bring evidence that i am still studying<

What does that means? what evidence do you think i can go along with ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
Adolite:

@House,JUSTWISE

I received a call from Embassy yesterday that i should come and summit my passport and bring evidence that i am still studying<

What does that means? what evidence do you think i can go along with ?

Quite alot, student ID, attendance report, current semester time table, progress report(Your last result), letter from the university, evidence of paid school fees for the current semester. . . .etc.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akkem8183: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Kudos 2u all! U're doing a great job.

Am new here and i nid ur advice on my appeal. I was in 300L in 1 of d Nigeria university wen i apply 4 UK visa 2 visit my aunt in London for 2wks durin my holiday, i submitted my aplicatn on 24/08/11 n it was refuse on 23/09/11 n appeal was file on 11/10/11. Appeal on paper hearing, Notice of pendin appeal was send 2me on 13/11/11, another leta was send on 22/12/11 dat state any written evidence n submision must b received in dis office by 15/02/12. I was refused base on d ff reasons:

(1.) U've stated dat u're a student in Nigeria. as a student, u wudnt b xpected 2 ve ur own savings,properties or income. I wud xpect u wud submit evidence of ur parents/guardians personal n finacial circumstances in Nig. Hweva u fail 2submit any evidence of ur parents/guardians or ur circumstances in Nig.i'm nt satisfy dat ur circumstancs in Nig r as claim. I'v taken in to acct d Hilevels of graduate unemploymet n d freq of industra action in Nig institn.witout suficient evidce of ur studies,i'm nt satisfy dat u'r setle n estab as a student n dat u ve demonst close ties 2 Nig 2ensure ur dparture 4rm uk.

(2.) U've submited documetary evidence in suport of ur aplicatn in d form of ur UK sponsors bank statement,utility bills n tenancy agreement. Hweva dese r nt original documents as dey r photocopies.whilst scanned,fax or photocopied documents may b copies of d original, there's also d posibilty dat durin d copyin proces changes r made 2 detail such as names n d addreses which den bcom imposible 2verify as d changes r integra part of dat reproduce doc.thus d integrity of d doc is comprmisd. Dere r Hilevels of forgery n fraud encounta in Nig rlatin 2 d productn of tamper wit doc of dis type.D doc u've suply ve dere4 limited evidential value as dey cannot b verified. I'm dere4 nt satify wit d evidence u've prod 2 suport ur claims of an invite n offer acomodation.futhermore nt submited reasonable evidence in respect of d accomodatn whic details d occupancy n confirm it 'll nt bcom overcrowded,were u 2 b admited 2 d UK.

Meanwhile, i ve submited enough doc in d form of my Nig sponsor/my uncle bank statement wit a balance over 2millions naira,bussines registratn,land properties,tax receipt,invoice n leter of intro.
My own doc r bank statement wit a balance of #150,000, letter frm d schl,schl/departmenta I.D card, SUG/DEPT receipt, 1-300L schl fees receipt,Transcript, past exam questn papers,course reg form,admision leta n afidavit.
My UK Sponsor, a british citizen doc r Bank statement, utility bils, tenancy agreement, lnvitatn leta, UK Pasport biodata page,cert of investment n council tax.

On 19/01/12 My Aunt in UK was call by BHC in Nig askin her if she was xpect a visitor, my r/ship wit her n my occupation n she respond 2 d questn.
I also call AIT 26/02/12 they said matter stil within d judge, cal again 12/03/12 they said judge has not decided.

Pls what is my chance of winning dis appeal? n reason 4 calling my Aunt? and how long wil it take the Judge to decide on paper appeal?. Pls all d dons in d house ur opinion is necessary n Urgent. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adolite(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Justwise..

Can u believe I only summited my passport back to them and they issue my visa the 3rd day....got the Uk visa now..
I think the appeal work ooooo

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Adolite: @Justwise..

Can u believe I only summited my passport back to them and they issue my visa the 3rd day....got the Uk visa now..
I think the appeal work ooooo

Congratulations, appeal does work if you have a strong case
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adolite(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
@justwise.

Yes with good reason, u will surely win appeal... Thanks bro
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2012
@adolite,

We didn't hear from you anymore on the USA thread. Hope no problem? Happy you've gotten UK visa, that will buttress your traveling experience for your USA visa application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adolite(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2012
@imperiousxxx..

Thanks bro, still on the USA application, going for Fall semester, I have my I-20 already,planning to schedule appointment soon..just want to use the period in btw to go UK..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akkem8183: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Pls, all the Proff. In the forum say something to my previous post(about my appeal)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NAV1(f): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2012
UK Visa PRoblem: I just created an account on this great forum today, and have a very important query about my UK Visa. i dont know how to create a post or a topic, so i thought of writing a message.
I am a Tanzanian and i got married to a british citizen last year in 29th april 2011. I applied for spouse settlement visa in january 2012, and it was back in 9 days, but it was refused. It was refused because i did not provide evidence of contact. We did not provide any phone bills or anything because i was not aware.
However, i printed all the history of skype calls, facebook msgs etc and we appealed on 6th of march with all these documents that were missing in the previous application.
We changed our mind and want to re-apply for visa again for the second time, and we asked the tribunal in the uk, if we can re-apply while our appeal is still pending, and they permitted us to re-apply.

However, we are not sure if we want to re-apply thinking that they might pick another reason and refuse the application again.
So if they refuse it for the second time, and if we win our ongoing appeal, then will i be granted with a visa? or do i have to appeal on the visa refusal of the 2nd application in case it is refused??
Please assist me as i am really worried, and dont know who to ask.
Thanking you in advance, May God bless you and your team abundantly!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by peter2010(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I have got an urgent visa issue which I will like the immigration experts in the house to help me out on it. The issue is about one of my brothers and it is narrated below, please study carefully and give neccessary response for the solution, thanks.
It all started in year 2007 when my brother got a UK Working Holiday 2 years visa, he travelled to London, England in April, 2007 and stayed for a year before returning to Nigeria. He later travelled back to UK after spending a month and resigning from work in Nigeria, still with a valid visa that covered 2 years. He resigned from work in Nigeria due to the fact that he had gained a temporary employment in UK. In 2008, his employer in UK started processing his work permit for him, and with all the efforts of the employer, the UK Boarder Agency issued my brother an 18 months initial work permit in February, 2009. But he was asked to come back to Nigeria to apply for entry clearance before he could actually use the work permit because he got the work permit on non shortage occupation. Since he has a month left on his valid visa, he decided to come home and apply for the entry clearance so that he could validate the work permit. So he came back to Nigeria for the second time in March, 2009 and applied for the entry clearance. The visa was refused by the ECO, from the refusal letter, they claimed they called the UK employer and he didnt give them satisfactory response, so they were nt sure if the employment was real. When he got the refusal letter, he called the employer and the employer confirmed someone called him but he only told the person to call him back, because where he was at that moment of call, was noisy. By this time He got 4 days left on his UK Visa before it expired, so he tried to travel after making enquiries at the airport if he could still do so. But his mission for travelling was to pack his things to storage house and discuss further with his UK Employer. Unfortunately, he was turned back at the Heathrow Airport, they said he could not use the remaining days on the visa to do what he intended to do, so they cancelled the visa and sent him back to Nigeria.

To cut the story short, after returning back to Nigeria, my brother applied for visa again due to the advise of one immigration lawyer in lagos. The visa was refused for the second time with the same old reason that they were nt satisfy with the response of the employer. He instructed the lagos lawyer to file an appeal for him after the second refusal but the lawyer absconded with the money given to him for that purpose and he didnt file any appeal which he didnt inform my brother until after the appeal time limit had elapsed. My brother decided to begin a new life in Lagos, He got a new job, which he was being paid N80,000 per month after a year of the second refusal and working in lagos, he applied for UK Visit visa again, this time around he was invited by a friend to come and spend his holiday in London which the friend would sponsor the trip. But he was refused again, the reason this time around was that they dont see some documents of the sponsor meanwhile everything was included in the document submitted. There was no option of appeal against the decision, administrative letter was written but they still upheld their decision. He applied for the 4th time as a visitor again after 3 months of the 3rd UK visa refusal, this time around he was refused based on the fact that they were nt sure if he would be able to sponsor himself for the trip and also if he would return back from UK. He had all the neccessary documents to get the visa but he was baffled with the resaon why they were refusing him. He decided to apply for Schengen visa, to go for an holiday in Paris, France where he had travelled to amongst other european countries like Belgium, Holland, Spain, Italy when he was still in UK in November, 2010 but he was refused on the basis that the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and intended stay was not reliable. He thought that there had been mistake somewhere he reapplied immediately but it was also refused based on the same initial decision. He sent documents to France for the appeal but till now they've never responded. He waited for another 6 months after the 4th UK Visa refusal, in March, 2011, he applied again, but this time around he was refused on a flimsy reason, that he didnt include document for where he will stay in UK meanwhile, his friend which was the sponsor would cater for the feeding and accommodation which his mortgage and other documents were included. He wrote again an Administrative review letter, but they still upheld their decision.

These has been his travel issues till date. But he has informed me now that after he had got a new job in May, 2011 and the salary is N150,000 per month, he wants to apply for UK visitor visa as a Tourist meaning, he will book for an hotel where he will stay for the duration of his 7 days stay in UK and also sight seeing amongst others. I really want your help on how he can go about applying this time around and the visa will be granted. I dont want him to be denied a visa again. He is well ok now in Lagos, he is about to get married and also about to complete his building. He just want to go outside of Nigeria to europe for his holiday at work. YOUR CANDID ADVICE ASAP WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jtorty: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
I won an appeal for a settlement visa (spouse) on the 30th of dec 2011 its been 90 days now which is the time allowed for a correspondence from the british high commission but have not received a call up letter. Any advise on what I need to do?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by menia: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2012
jtorty: I won an appeal for a settlement visa (spouse) on the 30th of dec 2011 its been 90 days now which is the time allowed for a correspondence from the british high commission but have not received a call up letter. Any advise on what I need to do?
you can send them a letter or an email and attach a copy of the determination.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by menia: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
My

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by menia: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
menia: I applied for UK visa with my husband and daughter July last year, our applications were refused and we appealed the decision in September. My husband and I lived in the UK for about seven years before we moved back to our country. The hearing of the appeal is set for 6 February 2012, however, I received a call from the British High Commission yesterday 24 January 2012 to come and submit our passports. We went to British High Commission today 25 January 2012 to submit of passport but we were given a slip to come back on the 22 February to collect our passport. I don’t know what this mean. Can we still go ahead with the appeal on the 6 February or what.
Appeal works..... we got the 10years visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
jtorty: I won an appeal for a settlement visa (spouse) on the 30th of dec 2011 its been 90 days now which is the time allowed for a correspondence from the british high commission but have not received a call up letter. Any advise on what I need to do?
you will hear from them dont worry or you can Email the determination team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.