Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1033133 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abbylove:
I wish I did oh!!!

Hubby wants me on the next available flight to London & me I never pack nothing! Lol

Thanks Jennyze...I pray u get it by God's grace

congratulations OOOO!!!!

dont forget to pack warm clothing o, its cooollllddd!!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abbylove:
Visa GRANTED!!!

Yippee!!!

My timeline coming up shortly!

Congratulations.............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amen!

Abbylove:
I wish I did oh!!!

Hubby wants me on the next available flight to London & me I never pack nothing! Lol

Thanks Jennyze...I pray u get it by God's grace

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Demoore(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abbylove:
Visa GRANTED!!!

Yippee!!!

Congratulations!!! Just in time for Christmas and New Year.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mrsbebe: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks Abbylove.

Got an email from tls and ukvi today saying a decision has been made. Tls will contact me within the next few days for collection.

Abbylove:
By God's grace! You will be next to rejoice! Amen!

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Demoore(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
stillwaiting:
anyichi16:

I sent both originals and photocopies of all my supporting documents.

C/O: Demoore and anyichi(16):

After the Dec 5th announcement that all documents will be scanned to UKVI at Teleperformance. Does applicant still require to send original copies of documents to Sheffield by courier service

From my understanding, Applicants original documents will no longer be required to be sent to Sheffield. I don't think this new policy has much bearing on the sponsors documents, except if by some chance the sponsor is in Nigeria at the time of application. It's a bit confusing to be honest. Better to send sponsors originals, better safe and sorry.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yay!!!

Thats great news!! happy for u!

I kept checking for your good news smiley smiley

Abbylove:
Visa GRANTED!!!

Yippee!!!

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Captgb: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
D gurus in the house am here again and I want you to help me with this message I received today about my EEA FP. Please like what and what I should be expecting from them or what are they trying to look for pls... House advise me.

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Uchman365: 1:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Captgb:
D gurus in the house am here again and I want you to help me with this message I received today about my EEA FP. Please like what and what I should be expecting from them or what are they trying to look for pls... House advise me.

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

Nothing else to do but to just wait under they get in touch
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Captgb:

Kind Regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

If you read back on this thread, someone else received this bug standard message.
Her case was eventually resolved, and she is rocking her husband now(or her husband is rocking her) or they are both rocking themselves.
From memory, I think it's Caribbeanwify28
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Uchman365:

The usual waiting game...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Captgb: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If you read back on this thread, someone else received this bug standard message.
Her case was eventually resolved, and she is rocking her husband now(or her husband is rocking her) or they are both rocking themselves.
From memory, I think it's Caribbeanwify28

Oh thank you Lexusgs430... I will update the outcome soon
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Captgb: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Uchman365:

Thank you uchman365.... I will update the house the outcome
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Day 4 since my hubby's documents were returned.. still no word from Sheffield or tls
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Jennyze:
Day 4 since my hubby's documents were returned.. still no word from Sheffield or tls

Patience is a virtue............... Person wey dey go meet husband, no dey stretch neck............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2016
hahahaha.. strong parable!!

Lexusgs430:

Patience is a virtue............... Person wey dey go meet husband, no dey stretch neck............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Jennyze:
hahahaha.. strong parable!!

LOL.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all in the house. Pls I will like the oga,s at the top (lexusgs430, justwise, uchman365 and the rest) to help me Explain the 28 days rule on bank statement and payslip stuff as I have tried to locate the topic here but can't find it. Any help or info will be appreciated. God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thank Caribbeanwify28

Caribbeanwify28:
Yay!!!

Thats great news!! happy for u!

I kept checking for your good news smiley smiley

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hi House.

I arrived London last night.

Yep...hubby chucked me on a flight for the very next day.

Thanks for all of your prays & moral support.
Couldn't have survived those 12weeks without you all.

Picked my brp this morning and settling in gradually

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abubarakat: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please when did you do biometrics? I did biometrics(priority) on Nov 30th and still no decision made email. I thought i could make it in time for Christmas angry angry

Jennyze:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abubarakat: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats...

Abbylove:
Hi House.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abbylove:
Hi House.

All the best as enjoy the colday winter breeze.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oladunni4real: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abbylove:
Thank Caribbeanwify28

Congrats dear, we hope all of our stories will end in good news too. wish you all the best in your new settlement.
Pray for us all oo.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Were your documents sent to your hubby as well? Or just his?

Jennyze:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Praying for you all just as you prayed for me.

Stay strong. You wont even remember how long you had to wait once you get it

oladunni4real:

Congrats dear, we hope all of our stories will end in good news too. wish you all the best in your new settlement.
Pray for us all oo.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
9°c

Phweeeew.

Realgeo:

All the best as enjoy the colday winter breeze.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tnx

abubarakat:
Congrats...

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
I did mine on the 29th.. priority too.

abubarakat:
Please when did you do biometrics? I did biometrics(priority) on Nov 30th and still no decision made email. I thought i could make it in time for Christmas angry angry

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
My documents were sent to him too.

What does it mean?
Abbylove:
Were your documents sent to your hubby as well? Or just his?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats again!

Wish you all the best.

Abbylove:
Hi House.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
You should be happy at the temp. When you see -4°c you'll know what real cold is.

Congrats again Abbylove. Have a wonderful Christmas

Abbylove:
9°c

Phweeeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (511) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.