Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034389 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by HighSpot: 7:49pm On May 23, 2012
Hello,
Pls i need to know which email address i can use to follow up on my allowed appeal. Home office's 4 weeks to send letter to BHC is far spent already. And im just wondering if they have my info(phone nos) stored somewhere cos they couldnt locate my application form and file as at when d hearing took place. They sent a letter to my lawyer dt docs were misfiled, so their lawyer depended on our bundle at d court hearing. Now, im wondering if that is normal and wont delay BHC from calling me. Thanks ahead as u take ur time to shed light on ds just to help me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by OmoTier1(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2012
Check this thread or the previous one, I have uploaded this info to a similar post to yours. I think I also included the contact phone number of BHC Abuja Visas Section that deals with Appeals. Follow the advice I gave in that post. WARNING - Patience is the watch word in getting BHC to request you to bring your passport. Also, make sure your financial status is not all different i.e., not worst than as at when you applied for the Visas 'cos the ECO can demand you provide him/her with your upto date bank statement or any other document for that matter!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 6:41am On May 24, 2012
Hi
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 6:35am On May 28, 2012
S
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by kingbayode: 8:24pm On May 31, 2012
Pls my people my administrative review has been upheld.I have been asked to bring my international passport and evidence that my sch is still in session.pls tell me all I need to know and long will get my visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2012
kingbayode: Pls my people my administrative review has been upheld.I have been asked to bring my international passport and evidence that my sch is still in session.pls tell me all I need to know and long will get my visa.

School are going on summer holiday from next week, so differ your admission for Sept 2012.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by hacklilc: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2012
I have been following your replies on some thread and they were all interesting and educating. Am facing same problem and i have been waiting for months for their call. Last month i was asked to pay for paper test to their office in UK after then i havent heard from them. Well am patience waiting for their call and later.
Do you know of any Government approved cheap University in Uk or Ireland ?. I have stuff alot of them but am just asking of your opinion. Thanks..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by hacklilc: 1:20am On Jul 31, 2012
justwise:

School are going on summer holiday from next week, so differ your admission for Sept 2012.

I have been following your replies on some thread and they were all interesting and educating. Am facing same problem and i have been waiting for months for their call. Last month i was asked to pay for paper test to their office in UK after then i havent heard from them. Well am patience waiting for their call and later.
Do you know of any Government approved cheap University in Uk or Ireland ?. I have stuff alot of them but am just asking of your opinion. Thanks..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2012
hacklilc:

What paper test were you asked to pay for?

When you say cheap school, how much will you consider to be cheap?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Vicjustice: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2012
To be honest, I am of the opinion that this thread is irrelevant and should not be sticked since there is another thread titled " GENERAL UK Visa Enquiries"; this irrelevant thread is only occupying a space in front page.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by HighSpot: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2012
Thanks to everyone that has been of help to me. God bless you all. BHC called that my appeal was successful and i was asked to submit my passport and pick up later this week! I am so happy I will be with my husband soon.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by kennyGGG(f): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Vicjustice: To be honest, I am of the opinion that this thread is irrelevant and should not be sticked since there is another thread titled " GENERAL UK Visa Enquiries"; this irrelevant thread is only occupying a space in front page.

SAYS WHO?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Vicjustice: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2012
kennyGGG:

SAYS WHO?
WELL, MY POST IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE THAT MATTER, NOT JUST FOR ANYONE WHO HAS THE PRIVILEGE TO FREELY POST ANY COMMENT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by kennyGGG(f): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Vicjustice: WELL, MY POST IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE THAT MATTER, NOT JUST FOR ANYONE WHO HAS THE PRIVILEGE TO FREELY POST ANY COMMENT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Na wa o. So there are some people that matter and others that don't. Well, I guess there is no point here. You have turned your self into some sought of emperor on this thread. Well thank God our IDs are anonymous. You can go on feeling like a Visa Officer for all you care. Not joining issues with some ill trained and cultureless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Vicjustice: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
kennyGGG:

Na wa o. So there are some people that matter and others that don't. Well, I guess there is no point here. You have turned your self into some sought of emperor on this thread. Well thank God our IDs are anonymous. You can go on feeling like a Visa Officer for all you care. Not joining issues with some ill trained and cultureless.
Every reasonable person understands the difference between moderators and ordinary members, and therefore understands what I meant when I said my post was intended for people that matter.
I made that post after justwise had posted, and the content of my post is enough to make any reasonable person understand who the post was directed or indirected to: those are the people that matter to that particular post, not just anyone who has the privilege to freely post comments. What is it you still don't understand?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by kennyGGG(f): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Vicjustice: Every reasonable person understands the difference between moderators and ordinary members, and therefore understands what I meant when I said my post was intended to people that matter.
I made that post after justwise had posted, and the content of my post is enough to make any reasonable person understand who the post was directed or indirected to: those are the people that matter to that particular post, not just anyone who has the privilege to freely post comments. What is it you still don't understand?

Whatever it is I am meant to understand still doesn't take out the fact that you are being arrogant. Learn some manners especially on how to talk to people you don't even know. It doesn't matter who you were addressing. Its by chance you are here and nobody will be here for ever.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Vicjustice: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
kennyGGG:

Whatever it is I am meant to understand still doesn't take out the fact that you are being arrogant. Learn some manners especially on how to talk to people you don't even know. It doesn't matter who you were addressing. Its by chance you are here and nobody will be here for ever.
You started this nonsense by your demeaning post. Learn not to interfere on issues that don't concern you next time, there are some things that are to be left for people that matter, stay away from such
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
kennyGGG:

SAYS WHO?

This is the way you started this, asking 'says who' in all capital letter does not show any sign of politeness, its aggressive and i expect you to know that.

Lets end this as its uncalled for to start with.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by hacklilc: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
justwise:

What paper test were you asked to pay for?

When you say cheap school, how much will you consider to be cheap?

I paid for paper test, they sent later to paid before it can be determine by the tribunal.

Maybe 3500-4000 pounds fee. Hope its not too cheap. I don't want to fall a victim of applyng for the wrong sch. I have my list sch which I stuff online but I need someone there that would give me affordable sch which I can apply for. Hope you can understand my 2 questions ?. I've rephares it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by greall1: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2012
i was reused UK VISA 23/7/2012 with same case,I ready on the thread that Adolite won the appeal
Adolite or anyone in the house should help me out.This is exactly what ECO wrote about my case,i submitted my company account with my personal Account,
ECO also complain about huge deposit to my company account,i have exactly case
but i submitted All my company account with tax clearance.
please anyone should help me out because i want to go and submit my appeal Next week.

Adolite: @justwise and house,

I was refused UK visa Nov 2011, this is the letter,

You have sought entry as a visitor for three weeks,up have describe yourself as a student at the university of lagos and have stated that yourfather will sponsor your trip to the UK.you have decribed your father as a self employed businessman, i note that you have summitted bank statements relating to your father personal and business accounts. you have failed to summit a satisfatory documentary evidence of his claimed earnings, for example his pay slips or income teax clearance certificate, certificate of incorporation, certificate of Registration, memorandum and articles of association or company income tax clearance certificate. in the absence of any satisfactory documentation.I am not satusfied from the evidence produced and on a balance of your probabilities that your economic circumstances are as claimed.Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accomodated in the UK without working or having recourse to the public funds or are able to meet the cost of return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41{vi} and vii of HC395( THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS SUBMITTED BY ME, BEFORE SUBMISSION , I CROSSED CHECK ALL THE CERTIFICATES AND INCOME TAX CLEARANCE AND COMPANY DOCUMENTS , ALL ARE COMPLETED                      , SO HOW COME HE DID NOT SEE THEM?)

In support of your application you have submited your fathers personal statements from first bank and zenith bank, i note that in the month of August your father deposited 885,000 (3,457 pounds), you have submitted no evidence of your fathers income therefore, i am not satisfied that the funds deposited are available for your personal use.therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period not exceeding 6 months or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit as required bu paragraph 41i and 11 of HC395, .THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT IS A COMPANY ACCOUNT, SO WHY IS IT AN ISSUE?

pls give advise,  , I have APPEAL already since december and they sent to a letter that they received my appeal letter.they said they will decide by 23 of march, so i am patient waiting,

@House, where do you think i was wrong?

Adolite: @Justwise..

Can u believe I only summited my passport back to them and they issue my visa the 3rd day....got the Uk visa now..
I think the appeal work ooooo

Congratulations, appeal does work if you have a strong case

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by greall1: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2012
greall1: i was refused UK VISA 23/7/2012 with same case,I ready on the thread that Adolite won the appeal.
Adolite or anyone in the house should help me out.This is exactly what ECO wrote about my case,i submitted my company account with my personal Account,
ECO also complain about huge deposit to my company account,i have exactly case
but i submitted All my company account with tax clearance.
please anyone should help me out because i want to go and submit my appeal Next week.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by greall1: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2012
I was refused UK visa july 2012, this is the letter,

You have sought entry as a visitor for three weeks, i note that you have submitted bank statements relating to your company worth 3m plus and my saving savings acount worth 300k. i am not satisfied from the evidence produced and on a balance of your probabilities that your economic circumstances are as claimed.Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accommodate in the UK without working or having recourse to the public funds or are able to meet the cost of return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41{vi} and vii of HC395

In support of your application you have submitted your your company account and personal statements from wema and ECO bank, i note that in the month of jUNE you deposited 110,000 naira, i am not satisfied that the funds deposited are available for your personal use.therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period not exceeding 6 months or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit as required bu paragraph 41i and 11 of HC395,

The ECO BANK IS COMPANY ACCOUNT WHILE WEMA IS SAVING. i am planning to submit the Appeal Next week.

Do i need a lawyer for the appeal,do i need to submit photocopy of statement of account i use to submit or another reprint from bank,i need advice please for the appeal pls
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by hacklilc: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
HighSpot: Thanks to everyone that has been of help to me. God bless you all. BHC called that my appeal was successful and i was asked to submit my passport and pick up later this week! I am so happy I will be with my husband soon.

Am Happy for you. How many moths did you wait before your appeal case got approval from BHC ?. I have been waiting forever. Am so pissed now.
How long do i have to wait before hearing from them ?. Do i need to call them because i dont want to sound or appear too desperate ??..
How would you know if the Appeal Case wasn't successful ?. Am not trying to be negative but i want to consider many things. Anyone that has experience this should kindly get back to me. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bolanle2410: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hello all. I would like some advice.
I am in the UK and my husband is in Nigeria. We have been separated for over three months now and he has been in Nigeria since June last year. He applied for the settlement visa soon after we married last year in August (today is our one year anniversary). His application was refused and we paid £140 to appeal. To cut a long story short, I went out there to visit him in May while we were appealing and I went to the UKBA offices to speak to someone, and drop the itemised phone bills to them. No one wanted to speak to me. it wasn't till June 25th they called him to submit his passport. We then received a letter16th July from the tribunal via our solicitor that the decision has been withdrawn. This is great news, but, it has now been two months since my husband submitted his passport and they keep messing us about telling us it's not ready and they are doing their checks. I email them also and they say the same thing. What I want to know is - how long is this supposed to take?? And what type of checks are they doing?? I miss my husband very much and pray we will reunited soon.

If anyone knows I would be eternally grateful

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2012
Bolanle2410: Hello all. I would like some advice.
I am in the UK and my husband is in Nigeria. We have been separated for over three months now and he has been in Nigeria since June last year. He applied for the settlement visa soon after we married last year in August (today is our one year anniversary). His application was refused and we paid £140 to appeal. To cut a long story short, I went out there to visit him in May while we were appealing and I went to the UKBA offices to speak to someone, and drop the itemised phone bills to them. No one wanted to speak to me. it wasn't till June 25th they called him to submit his passport. We then received a letter16th July from the tribunal via our solicitor that the decision has been withdrawn. This is great news, but, it has now been two months since my husband submitted his passport and they keep messing us about telling us it's not ready and they are doing their checks. I email them also and they say the same thing. What I want to know is - how long is this supposed to take?? And what type of checks are they doing?? I miss my husband very much and pray we will reunited soon.

If anyone knows I would be eternally grateful

Thanks

Appeal process do take time, after winning the appeal it takes between 2-4 months before you get your hands on that visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bolanle2410: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
Thanks @justwise I guess we will just have to be patient
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by adelejane: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2012
HI JUSTWISE AND EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE...I NEED URGENT ADVISE AND OPINION ON THIS ISSUS....NOTE IM A GHANAIAN
I INVITED MY HUSHAND TO VIST ME IN THE UK, AND HE WAS REFUSED....THE DECISION STATES:

THE DECISION:
YOU STATE THAT YOU WILL FINANCE YOUR INTENDED TRAVEL TO THE UK AND HAVE SUBMITTED 2 BANKSTATEMENTS IN SUPPORT OF THIS. I NOTE THAT THE BARCLAYS BANK STATEMENT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IS IN YOUR COMPANY NAME, AND HAS A CLOSING BALANCE OF GHS2771.70 (£923.90 BASED ON £1= GHS3.00). YOU HAVE ALSO SUBMITTED A PERSONAL ZENITH BANK STATEMENT THAT SHOWS A CLOSING BALANCE AS ON 23-7-2012 OF GHS999.61 (£333.17).[b]YOU BUSINESS ACCOUNT SHOWS A CLOSING BALANCE AS ON 27-04-12, AS THIS WAS OVER 2MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR APPLICATION, I CANNOT BE SATISFIED THAT IT SHOWS THE MOST RECENT STATE OF YOUR BUSINESS FINANCES. I'M THEREFORE UNABLE TO BE SATISFIED THAT THERE ARE SUFFICIENT FUNDS IN THIS ACCOUNT TO COVER YOUR FLIGHT. [/b]REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT, WITH A RETURN TICKET TO THE UK CSTING ON AVERAGE £800.00 (GHS 2400.00) THERE ARE INSUFFICIENT FUNDS TO COVER THE COST OF THE FLIGHT. THEREFORE I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU CAN SUPPORT AND ACCOMODATE YOURSELF [/b]AND ALSO MEET THE COST OF ONWARD TRAVEL FROM THE UK
GIVEN THE ABOVE, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU ARE GENUINELY SEEKING ENTRY TO THE UK AS A VISITOR FOR LESSS THAN 6MONTS WHO INTENED TO LEAVE THE UK OT THAT CAN SUPPOT AND ACCOMODATE YOURSELF AND MEET THE COST OF ONWARD TRAVEL FROM THE UK AS REQUIRED BY PARAGRAPH 41(I) (II) (VI) AND (VII) OF HC395.
I HAVE THEREFORE REFUSED YOUR APPLIATION BECAUSE IAM NOT SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES, THAT YOU MEET LL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE RELELVANT PARAGRAPH OF THE UNITEDKINGDOM IMMIGRATION RULES.

PLEASE JUSTWISE AND ALL POINTS TO NOTE:

HE HAS BEEN GIVEN A RIGHT TO APPEAL AGAINST THIS DEISION UNDER [b]SECTION 82(1) OF NATIONALITY, IMMIGRAION AND ASYLUM ACT 2002

HE SUBMITTED A 3MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF HIS BARCLAY BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS HIS BUSINESS ACCOUNT STARTING FROM 1ST APRIL 2012 AND ENDS IN JUNE 29 2012 WITH CLOSING BALANCE OF OVER £3600... THIS WAS JUST WEEKS PRIOR TO APPLICATION AND OFFICER CLAIMS HE ONLY SAW STATEMENT OF 2MONTHS PRIOR TO APLICATION....APPLICATION WAS 27TH OF JULY 2012.

FROM WHAT THE VISA OFFICER HAS WRITTEN HE CLAIMS HE ONLY SAW AN APRIL STATEMENT THAT SHOWS A CLOSING BALANCE ON 27-04-2012 MEANING HE FAILED TO GO THROUGH MY HUSBANDS COMPANY BANK STATEMENT CAREFULLY AND HE CLAIMS THE COMPANY BANK STATEMENT MY HUSBAND SUMITTED WAS OVER 2MONTHS PRIOR TO MY HIS VISA APPLICATION SO HE IS NOT SATISFIED IT SHOWS MY HUSBANDS MOST RECENT STATE OF BUSINESS FINANCE AND HE IS NOT SATIFIED THERE ARE SUFFICIENT FUNDS IN THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO COVER COST OF HIS FLIGHT ( NOTE 3MONTHS STATEMENT WAS SUBMITTED ENDING JUNE 2012).

ALSO NOTE MY HUSBANDS BUSINESS ACCOUNT RUNS AND OPERATES VERY WELL BECAUSE MONEY GOES IN AND OUT AS HE RUNS HIS BUSINESS. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE OFFICER WAS BLIND TO SEE IS STATEMENT FOR MAY AND JUNE AND HE CLAIMS HE CAN SEE JUST APRIL CLOSING BALANCE WHICH AS AT END OF APRIL HAD JUST £923 AS CLSOING BALANCE... WELL WE STILL HAVE THE BANK STATEMENT MY HUSBAND APPLIED WITH COS THE SAME OFFICER RETURN THEM.

OFFICER SAW HIS PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT WHICH CLOSING BALANCE AS ON 23-07-12 WAS JUST £333.17. HE BASED HIS DECISION ON THIS AS HE DIDNT SEE THE OTHER BANK STATEMENT. I DONT KNOW WHY THE OFFICER DIDNT CHECK CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING HIS DECISION.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE I HAD BOLDLY INDICATED IN MY INVITATION LETTER THAT I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO ACCOMDATE HIM THROUGHOUT THE DURATON OF HIS STAY AND I EVEN ATTACHED MY RENT AGREEMENT. SO I DONT KNOW WHY VISA OFFICER CLAIMS HE CAN'T ACCOMODATE HIMSELF. HE SEEM TO IGNORE DOCUMENTS AND DIDNT GO TRHOUGH THEM AT ALL.

MY QUESTIONS:
WHAT DO WE DO NEXT BECAUSE THIS DECISION WAS MADE ON THE 31ST OF AUGUST 2012 AND WE HAVE GOT JUST 28DAYS TO SEND IN THE APPEAL.

WE WANT TO DO THE WRITTEN APPEAL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. IM IN UK AND HE IS IN GHANA.

I KNOW WE CAN EITHER SEND IT IN TO THE TRIBUNAL IN UK OR TO THE EMBASSY IN GHANA, BUT WHICH IS THE QUICKEST AND DO WE NEED TO GET A LAWYER IN GHANA OR IN THE UK. IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND I NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW TO PLEASE ADVISE US ON THE PROCESS TO GO ABOUT IT.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2012
adelejane: HI JUSTWISE AND EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE...I NEED URGENT ADVISE AND OPINION ON THIS ISSUS....NOTE IM A GHANAIAN
I INVITED MY HUSHAND TO VIST ME IN THE UK, AND HE WAS REFUSED....THE DECISION STATES:

THE DECISION:
YOU STATE THAT YOU WILL FINANCE YOUR INTENDED TRAVEL TO THE UK AND HAVE SUBMITTED 2 BANKSTATEMENTS IN SUPPORT OF THIS. I NOTE THAT THE BARCLAYS BANK STATEMENT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IS IN YOUR COMPANY NAME, AND HAS A CLOSING BALANCE OF GHS2771.70 (£923.90 BASED ON £1= GHS3.00). YOU HAVE ALSO SUBMITTED A PERSONAL ZENITH BANK STATEMENT THAT SHOWS A CLOSING BALANCE AS ON 23-7-2012 OF GHS999.61 (£333.17).[b]YOU BUSINESS ACCOUNT SHOWS A CLOSING BALANCE AS ON 27-04-12, AS THIS WAS OVER 2MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR APPLICATION, I CANNOT BE SATISFIED THAT IT SHOWS THE MOST RECENT STATE OF YOUR BUSINESS FINANCES. I'M THEREFORE UNABLE TO BE SATISFIED THAT THERE ARE SUFFICIENT FUNDS IN THIS ACCOUNT TO COVER YOUR FLIGHT. [/b]REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT, WITH A RETURN TICKET TO THE UK CSTING ON AVERAGE £800.00 (GHS 2400.00) THERE ARE INSUFFICIENT FUNDS TO COVER THE COST OF THE FLIGHT. THEREFORE I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU CAN SUPPORT AND ACCOMODATE YOURSELF [/b]AND ALSO MEET THE COST OF ONWARD TRAVEL FROM THE UK
GIVEN THE ABOVE, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU ARE GENUINELY SEEKING ENTRY TO THE UK AS A VISITOR FOR LESSS THAN 6MONTS WHO INTENED TO LEAVE THE UK OT THAT CAN SUPPOT AND ACCOMODATE YOURSELF AND MEET THE COST OF ONWARD TRAVEL FROM THE UK AS REQUIRED BY PARAGRAPH 41(I) (II) (VI) AND (VII) OF HC395.
I HAVE THEREFORE REFUSED YOUR APPLIATION BECAUSE IAM NOT SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES, THAT YOU MEET LL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE RELELVANT PARAGRAPH OF THE UNITEDKINGDOM IMMIGRATION RULES.

PLEASE JUSTWISE AND ALL POINTS TO NOTE:

HE HAS BEEN GIVEN A RIGHT TO APPEAL AGAINST THIS DEISION UNDER [b]SECTION 82(1) OF NATIONALITY, IMMIGRAION AND ASYLUM ACT 2002

HE SUBMITTED A 3MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF HIS BARCLAY BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS HIS BUSINESS ACCOUNT STARTING FROM 1ST APRIL 2012 AND ENDS IN JUNE 29 2012 WITH CLOSING BALANCE OF OVER £3600... THIS WAS JUST WEEKS PRIOR TO APPLICATION AND OFFICER CLAIMS HE ONLY SAW STATEMENT OF 2MONTHS PRIOR TO APLICATION....APPLICATION WAS 27TH OF JULY 2012.

FROM WHAT THE VISA OFFICER HAS WRITTEN HE CLAIMS HE ONLY SAW AN APRIL STATEMENT THAT SHOWS A CLOSING BALANCE ON 27-04-2012 MEANING HE FAILED TO GO THROUGH MY HUSBANDS COMPANY BANK STATEMENT CAREFULLY AND HE CLAIMS THE COMPANY BANK STATEMENT MY HUSBAND SUMITTED WAS OVER 2MONTHS PRIOR TO MY HIS VISA APPLICATION SO HE IS NOT SATISFIED IT SHOWS MY HUSBANDS MOST RECENT STATE OF BUSINESS FINANCE AND HE IS NOT SATIFIED THERE ARE SUFFICIENT FUNDS IN THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO COVER COST OF HIS FLIGHT ( NOTE 3MONTHS STATEMENT WAS SUBMITTED ENDING JUNE 2012).

ALSO NOTE MY HUSBANDS BUSINESS ACCOUNT RUNS AND OPERATES VERY WELL BECAUSE MONEY GOES IN AND OUT AS HE RUNS HIS BUSINESS. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE OFFICER WAS BLIND TO SEE IS STATEMENT FOR MAY AND JUNE AND HE CLAIMS HE CAN SEE JUST APRIL CLOSING BALANCE WHICH AS AT END OF APRIL HAD JUST £923 AS CLSOING BALANCE... WELL WE STILL HAVE THE BANK STATEMENT MY HUSBAND APPLIED WITH COS THE SAME OFFICER RETURN THEM.

OFFICER SAW HIS PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT WHICH CLOSING BALANCE AS ON 23-07-12 WAS JUST £333.17. HE BASED HIS DECISION ON THIS AS HE DIDNT SEE THE OTHER BANK STATEMENT. I DONT KNOW WHY THE OFFICER DIDNT CHECK CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING HIS DECISION.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE I HAD BOLDLY INDICATED IN MY INVITATION LETTER THAT I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO ACCOMDATE HIM THROUGHOUT THE DURATON OF HIS STAY AND I EVEN ATTACHED MY RENT AGREEMENT. SO I DONT KNOW WHY VISA OFFICER CLAIMS HE CAN'T ACCOMODATE HIMSELF. HE SEEM TO IGNORE DOCUMENTS AND DIDNT GO TRHOUGH THEM AT ALL.

MY QUESTIONS:
WHAT DO WE DO NEXT BECAUSE THIS DECISION WAS MADE ON THE 31ST OF AUGUST 2012 AND WE HAVE GOT JUST 28DAYS TO SEND IN THE APPEAL.

WE WANT TO DO THE WRITTEN APPEAL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. IM IN UK AND HE IS IN GHANA.

I KNOW WE CAN EITHER SEND IT IN TO THE TRIBUNAL IN UK OR TO THE EMBASSY IN GHANA, BUT WHICH IS THE QUICKEST AND DO WE NEED TO GET A LAWYER IN GHANA OR IN THE UK. IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND I NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW TO PLEASE ADVISE US ON THE PROCESS TO GO ABOUT IT.

Please can you re-post this in lowercase? Its really hard to read.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by adelejane: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
hi justwise and everyone in the house...i need urgent advise and opinion on this issus....note im a ghanaian
i invited my hushand to vist me in the uk, and he was refused....the decision states:

the decision:
you state that you will finance your intended travel to the uk and have submitted 2 bankstatements in support of this. i note that the barclays bank statement you have submitted is in your company name, and has a closing balance of ghs2771.70 (£923.90 based on £1= ghs3.00). you have also submitted a personal zenith bank statement that shows a closing balance as on 23-7-2012 of ghs999.61 (£333.17).you business account shows a closing balance as on 27-04-12, as this was over 2months prior to your application, i cannot be satisfied that it shows the most recent state of your business finances. i'm therefore unable to be satisfied that there are sufficient funds in this account to cover your flight. regarding your personal account, with a return ticket to the uk csting on average £800.00 (ghs 2400.00) there are insufficient funds to cover the cost of the flight. therefore i am not satisfied that you can support and accomodate yourself and also meet the cost of onward travel from the uk
given the above, i am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry to the uk as a visitor for lesss than 6monts who intened to leave the uk ot that can suppot and accomodate yourself and meet the cost of onward travel from the uk as required by paragraph 41(i) (ii) (vi) and (vii) of hc395.
i have therefore refused your appliation because iam not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you meet ll of the requirements of the relelvant paragraph of the unitedkingdom immigration rules.

please justwise and all points to note:

he has been given a right to appeal against this deision under section 82(1) of nationality, immigraion and asylum act 2002.

he submitted a 3months bank statement of his barclay bank account which is his business account starting from 1st april 2012 and ends in june 29 2012 with closing balance of over £3600... this was just weeks prior to application and officer claims he only saw statement of 2months prior to aplication....application was 27th of july 2012.

from what the visa officer has written he claims he only saw an april statement that shows a closing balance on 27-04-2012 meaning he failed to go through my husbands company bank statement carefully and he claims the company bank statement my husband sumitted was over 2months prior to my his visa application so he is not satisfied it shows my husbands most recent state of business finance and he is not satified there are sufficient funds in the business account to cover cost of his flight ( note 3months statement was submitted ending june 2012).

also note my husbands business account runs and operates very well because money goes in and out as he runs his business. i don't know how the officer was blind to see is statement for may and june and he claims he can see just april closing balance which as at end of april had just £923 as clsoing balance... well we still have the bank statement my husband applied with cos the same officer return them.

officer saw his personal bank statement which closing balance as on 23-07-12 was just £333.17. he based his decision on this as he didnt see the other bank statement. i dont know why the officer didnt check carefully before making his decision.

please also note i had boldly indicated in my invitation letter that i was going to be able to accomdate him throughout the duraton of his stay and i even attached my rent agreement. so i dont know why visa officer claims he can't accomodate himself. he seem to ignore documents and didnt go trhough them at all.

my questions:
what do we do next because this decision was made on the 31st of august 2012 and we have got just 28days to send in the appeal.

we want to do the written appeal but i don't know how to go about it. im in uk and he is in ghana.

i know we can either send it in to the tribunal in uk or to the embassy in ghana, but which is the quickest and do we need to get a lawyer in ghana or in the uk. im so confused right now and i need people who know to please advise us on the process to go about it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by adelejane: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2012
@justwise i have reposted just hope to hear from u all soon. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.