Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1026799 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello All.. please i have a few more questions..

1. Is Sponsorship Undertaking form compulsory for Spousal Visa?

2. My UK Naric certificates done were ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION LEVEL STATEMENT for my Uni and Masters.. and ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY STATEMENT for my Uni and Masters (both considered to meet requirements of CEFR level C1).. Am i good to go?

3. My whatsapp communication log for exported chats is about 1,000 pages.. i haven't even added Facetime calls.. emails and screenshots of whatsapp chats.. we've been dating for 5yrs & married the 6th year in Oct 2018 and so have a lot of pre marriage to show for it.. is that too many pages

4. My wife (sponsor) has to get an introduction letter from her place of work. At the head of the letter whom should it be addressed to? Is it the ECO or to whom it may concern or Sheffield. Please can anyone clarify

5. Would I get the Sheffield address (where my wife would eventually send the docs) when I go for my biometrics? Whats the correct Sheffied address currently used?

no vex for my wahala pls..

Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Veacon: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
profemebee:
Hello All.. please i have a few more questions..

1. Is Sponsorship Undertaking form compulsory for Spousal Visa?

2. My UK Naric certificates done were ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION LEVEL STATEMENT for my Uni and Masters.. and ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY STATEMENT for my Uni and Masters (both considered to meet requirements of CEFR level C1).. Am i good to go?

3. My whatsapp communication log for exported chats is about 1,000 pages.. i haven't even added Facetime calls.. emails and screenshots of whatsapp chats.. we've been dating for 5yrs & married the 6th year in Oct 2018 and so have a lot of pre marriage to show for it.. is that too many pages

4. My wife (sponsor) has to get an introduction letter from her place of work. At the head of the letter whom should it be addressed to? Is it the ECO or to whom it may concern or Sheffield. Please can anyone clarify

5. Would I get the Sheffield address (where my wife would eventually send the docs) when I go for my biometrics? Whats the correct Sheffied address currently used?

no vex for my wahala pls..

Thanks.

1. No it isn't.

2. I believe u are good to go, Lexus pls confirm.

3. A thousand pages is too much o, who wan read am?
Pls do a summary of the WhatsApp log. What I did was pick few chats from each month (beginning, middle and end of d month). In all, I had about 20 pages or so from 3 years.

4. I think to whom it may concern is fine, mine was addressed that way. But if you like you can use the Eco too...

5. Yes you will get it on the day though I believe the right addy (wer I sent mine) is :
UKVI
PO BOX 3468
Sheffield, UK
S3 8WA

Arranged in this order:
Application form and appendix 2
English language
TB test
Relationship docs
Maintenance docs
Accommodation docs.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
thanks Veacon.. appreciate..

Lexus please re-confirm i'm good to go..

Also, my wife (sponsor) gets paid on the 19th of April, 2019 (payslip is ready same day), while bank statement for April 2019 will be ready on the 4th of May, 2019.

1. Please does the 28day rule start counting from the day i submit the online application? or the day of biometrics?

2. If its online application that's considered, Does it mean the last payslip and bank statement must not be later than 28days before i submit the online application? OR does it mean the last payslip and bank statement must not be later than 28days after i submit the online application? OR i can't use a payslip or bank statement with a date after i submit online application?

This 28 days rule is confusing.....

N.B.

28days after her April payslip is 17th May, 2019 if weekends included

28days after her April bank statement (to be ready 4th of May) is 1st June, 2019 if weekends included..

Please when can i submit online not to affect the 28days rule?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=Veacon post=77456489]

1. No it isn't.

2. I believe u are good to go, Lexus pls confirm.

3. A thousand pages is too much o, who wan read am?
Pls do a summary of the WhatsApp log. What I did was pick few chats from each month (beginning, middle and end of d month). In all, I had about 20 pages or so from 3 years.

4. I think to whom it may concern is fine, mine was addressed that way. But if you like you can use the Eco too...

5. Yes you will get it on the day though I believe the right addy (wer I sent mine) is :
UKVI
PO BOX 3468
Sheffield, UK
S3 8WA

Arranged in this order:
Application form and appendix 2
English language
TB test
Relationship docs
Maintenance docs
Accommodation docs.[/quote/]

Profemebee,

Double check on the sponsorship form, I recently did the flr and it was a requirement. It is just a form signed by you spouse saying they are sponsoring you. Good "lecturers" here o, buy syllabus dey update...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Veacon: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=deept post=77471800][/quote]

I recently applied for my settlement visa (though not gotten to flr stage yet), and I didn't include sponsorship form because ukvi doesn't say its a requirement.

But if you aren't confident not including it, please by all means include it, bcz alas, doing that will cost u nothing.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please any answers ? Please... 1.4m isn't small money oo lol

profemebee:
thanks Veacon.. appreciate..

Lexus please re-confirm i'm good to go..

Also, my wife (sponsor) gets paid on the 19th of April, 2019 (payslip is ready same day), while bank statement for April 2019 will be ready on the 4th of May, 2019.

1. Please does the 28day rule start counting from the day i submit the online application? or the day of biometrics?

2. If its online application that's considered, Does it mean the last payslip and bank statement must not be later than 28days before i submit the online application? OR does it mean the last payslip and bank statement must not be later than 28days after i submit the online application? OR i can't use a payslip or bank statement with a date after i submit online application?

This 28 days rule is confusing.....

N.B.

28days after her April payslip is 17th May, 2019 if weekends included

28days after her April bank statement (to be ready 4th of May) is 1st June, 2019 if weekends included..

Please when can i submit online not to affect the 28days rule?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Veacon: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
profemebee:
Please any answers ? Please... 1.4m isn't small money oo lol

My advice would be, make sure you apply before the 17th of May, in fact apply immediately her bank statement arrives so you're on a safe side.

Alternatively, To avoid any conflict, After her Salary has been paid and payslip issued, I'll advise she immediately go to the bank and request for her bank statement for that month (April), so you can apply in April. Just make sure it's printed on bank letterhead and validated on all pages....(that is exactly what I did)

Tutor Lexus, Justwise and others, pls validate the above
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Omot123: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2019
I got a refusal for my spouse visa which I put in on august 2018 ECO picked july payslip as missing and no letter attached to support this. But the payslip was sent latter after the first documents were sent in but hubby didn't attach any letter to it. We can't afford to re-apply now, and i'm thinking of going through the appeal process I hear appeal takes like a year or thereabout
My good people on this forum kindly assist on how to go about this appeal process. Can hubby still send the payslips to support the appeal? It took me 8 months to get this decision now I will have to wait for a year now
Kindly render your advise for me to get it right this time thanks to you all for always being there.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Omot123:
I got a refusal for my spouse visa which I put in on august 2018 ECO picked july payslip as missing and no letter attached to support this. But the payslip was sent latter after the first documents were sent in but hubby didn't attach any letter to it. We can't afford to re-apply now, and i'm thinking of going through the appeal process I hear appeal takes like a year or thereabout
My good people on this forum kindly assist on how to go about this appeal process. Can hubby still send the payslips to support the appeal? It took me 8 months to get this decision now I will have to wait for a year now
Kindly render your advise for me to get it right this time thanks to you all for always being there.

Sorry about this application setback..... But it seems you either did not follow this application tutorial or you guys decided to do wuruwuru to the answer......

If the only reason your application was refused, was due to missing one payslip/breaking the 28 days rule.....

- Firstly lodge an appeal, so you don't lose that appeal window
-Secondly, organise all the payslips & bank statements from July 2018 - May/April 2019.........

Send a letter to ECO, clearly highlighting your application reference + refusal letter. In the letter state reasons for refusal + amendments/adjustments you are now submitting.

Hopefully, you might only wait 5/6 months, after ICQAT considers your appeal letter, you might just be lucky......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Omot123: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=77577249]

Sorry about this application setback..... But it seems you either did not follow this application tutorial or you guys decided to do wuruwuru to the answer......

If the only reason your application was refused, was due to missing one payslip/breaking the 28 days rule.....

- Firstly lodge an appeal, so you don't lose that appeal window
-Secondly, organise all the payslips & bank statements from July 2018 - May/April 2019.........

Send a letter to ECO, clearly highlighting your application reference + refusal letter. In the letter state reasons for refusal + amendments/adjustments you are now submitting.

Hopefully, you might only wait 5/6 months, after ICQAT considers your appeal letter, you might just be lucky......

Oga Lexus thanks for the show of love always.
Please will the letter to the ECO be address to
First- tier tribunal
(Immigration and asylum chamber) Leicester uk or which address please.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Omot123 post=77583066][/quote]

Send to the same place you sent your initial application + tribunal (after you have lodged your appeal)......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Thanks for the support @Veacon....

@Lexus @Justwise and our brilliant consultants.. any additions to this please?

Thinking of going with Veacon's first suggestion of ensuring i submit my online application before 17th of May..

Veacon:

My advice would be, make sure you apply before the 17th of May, in fact apply immediately her bank statement arrives so you're on a safe side.

Alternatively, To avoid any conflict, After her Salary has been paid and payslip issued, I'll advise she immediately go to the bank and request for her bank statement for that month (April), so you can apply in April. Just make sure it's printed on bank letterhead and validated on all pages....(that is exactly what I did)

Tutor Lexus, Justwise and others, pls validate the above
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
profemebee:
Thanks for the support @Veacon....

@Lexus @Justwise and our brilliant consultants.. any additions to this please?

Thinking of going with Veacon's first suggestion of ensuring i submit my online application before 17th of May..

If my Professor Veacon don talk, who ayam to contest.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Veacon: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Dancing alata....see elevation of status o....Tutor Lexus ayam humbled

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Veacon:

Dancing alata....see elevation of status o....Tutor Lexus ayam humbled

Retirement is an inevitable part of life.............

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Veacon: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Retirement is an inevitable part of life.............

Nooooo, don't retire yet o. I no reach o!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Msmerciee: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello house,
I will like to know the recent address and phone number of the TB test Centre in lagos.
A friend tried contacting them a few days ago and was told they don’t longer conduct the test there.
Has anyone had their TB test done in lagos recently
Please help
Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
No 1, Isaac John Street
G.R.A. Ikeja – Lagos.
Tel: +234 (0) 807 219 1112, +234 (0) 80 2226 4059, +234 (0) 90 9215 6079
E-Mail: iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

I did mine 3 weeks ago..

Msmerciee:
Hello house,
I will like to know the recent address and phone number of the TB test Centre in lagos.
A friend tried contacting them a few days ago and was told they don’t longer conduct the test there.
Has anyone had their TB test done in lagos recently
Please help
Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
lol.. my ogas .. i'm loyal oo..

abeg where can i get the required passport picture needef for the spousal visa? can i have it done on the day of the biometrics? some embassies allow that..

Also, is birth certificate compulsory for my wife (sponsor) and i?

Lexusgs430:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
profemebee:
lol.. my ogas .. i'm loyal oo..

abeg where can i get the required passport picture needef for the spousal visa? can i have it done on the day of the biometrics? some embassies allow that..

Also, is birth certificate compulsory for my wife (sponsor) and i?

PP is part of your biometric interview, your PP would be snapped on the day.....

BC not compulsory, PP on the other hand is compulsory........

PP - Passport photograph
PP - Passport
BC - Birth Certificate.......

Place appropriately ........ smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
I guess i understand lol..

Passport picture is part of the biometric interview, and will be snapped on the day..

Birth certificate is not compulsory, however, International Passport datapage is compulsory..

Lexusgs430:

PP is part of your biometric interview, your PP would be snapped on the day.....

BC not compulsory, PP on the other hand is compulsory........

PP - Passport photograph
PP - Passport
BC - Birth Certificate.......

Place appropriately ........ smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
profemebee:
I guess i understand lol..

Passport picture is part of the biometric interview, and will be snapped on the day..

Birth certificate is not compulsory, however, International Passport datapage is compulsory..

If I was the ECO officer, I would dash you the spousal visa yesterday............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol please dash me oo...

Abeg my wife lives in a 2 bedroom with a living room (that makes it 3 rooms) with her sister and daughter..

I know the rules say a max of 5 people can stay in a 3bedroom, with the living room taken as a room.

Please does she have to arrange a Property Inspection Report as she and her sister live there? My wife has the tenancy agreement and landlords letter ready bt we just want confirm if Property Inspection Report will be necessary as she isn't living alone??

Also how can she get one done? That's if it's needed...

Thanks for anticipated response as I have to beat May15 (28day rule for her payslip)

Lexusgs430:

If I was the ECO officer, I would dash you the spousal visa yesterday............
Lexusgs430:

Lexusgs430:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
profemebee:
Lol please dash me oo...

Abeg my wife lives in a 2 bedroom with a living room (that makes it 3 rooms) with her sister and daughter..

I know the rules say a max of 5 people can stay in a 3bedroom, with the living room taken as a room.

Please does she have to arrange a Property Inspection Report as she and her sister live there? My wife has the tenancy agreement and landlords letter ready bt we just want confirm if Property Inspection Report will be necessary as she isn't living alone??

Thanks for anticipated response as I have to beat May15 (28day rule for her payslip)

Una wan convert lounge to the oza room............. cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
profemebee:
Lol please dash me oo...

Her sister and daughter, can use the same room, leaving you guys one room for your under G activities.......

PIR not required....... I have said this, but my Oga's at the TOP, might say something else..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the quick response..

Hehe @under G... make living room dey unstained

The landlords letter didn't state the Nos f rooms.. it also didn't state her sister and daughter living in the same apartment.. should I get the landlord to modify and State the details? And then no need for PIR??

At least they will believe the landlord

Pls any one with a different view??

Lexusgs430:

Her sister and daughter, can use the same room, leaving you guys one room for your under G activities.......

PIR not required....... I have said this, but my Oga's at the TOP, might say something else..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
profemebee:
Thanks for the quick response..

Hehe @under G... make living room dey unstained

The landlords letter didn't state the Nos f rules.. it also didn't state her sister and daughter living in the same apartment.. should I get the landlord to modify and State the details? And then no need for PIR??

At least they will believe the landlord

Pls any one with a different view??

Present sharing sex is perfect............ Assuming her daughter was a son...... Wàhálà dey..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
This spousal visa complex oo.. so opposite sex from same mother matters

Anyways her daughter is 2years old in October.. I guess age is another factor ..

Mama and son of that age can't stay in same room?

So no PIR ... confirmed yeah

Thanks for the support

Lexusgs430:

Present sharing sex is perfect............ Assuming her daughter was a son...... Wàhálà dey..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
profemebee:
This spousal visa complex oo.. so opposite sex from same mother matters

Anyways her daughter is 2years old in October.. I guess age is another factor ..

Mama and son of that age can't stay in same room?

So no PIR ... confirmed yeah

Thanks for the support

Of course..... Age dependent.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hello fam, is it that there are no spousal visa applications?

The thread has been so quiet..

We need more good news to ginger others..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pleasehelpme2: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2019
I have just received my spouse visa today

Timeline
Visa type: settlement priority

Application date: 12/3/19

Visa centre:Sydney Australia

Biometrics : 14/3/19

Documents returned to wife:16/3/19

Email application being prepared for consideration:
16/4/19

Email requestion more further evidence:16/4/19
Documents sent:17/4/19

Decision date in passport: 23/419

Decision visa granted

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kenttoday: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations

pleasehelpme2:
I have just received my spouse visa today

Timeline
Visa type: settlement priority

Application date: 12/3/19

Visa centre:Sydney Australia

Biometrics : 14/3/19

Documents returned to wife:16/3/19

Email application being prepared for consideration:
16/4/19

Email requestion more further evidence:16/4/19
Documents sent:17/4/19

Decision date in passport: 23/419

Decision visa granted

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.