Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034271 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Odimaluv: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Univas01:

Thank you very much
God bless you.
You have to possibilities here;

1. You can either wait for 2 additional months and apply under category A of financial requirements of Appendix FM

2. You can combine two jobs. This would be under category B of financial requirements of Appendix FM. This category applies to sponsors who have not been in the same salaried or non-salaried employment for at least six months before the application. This is the category you will follow;

Category B requires two different calculations:

(a) Gross annual salary/income at the date of the application and
(b) actual salary/income received in the 12 months prior to the application.

Both calculations must show income above the required threshold.

Therefore, firstly your husband must calculate his gross annual salary.

If he his in salaried employment, he must count his gross annual salary at the date of the application.

Hope this info helps

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Odimaluv: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you very much God richly bless.
Univas01:
You have to possibilities here;

1. You can either wait for 2 additional months and apply under category A of financial requirements of Appendix FM

2. You can combine two jobs. This would be under category B of financial requirements of Appendix FM. This category applies to sponsors who have not been in the same salaried or non-salaried employment for at least six months before the application. This is the category you will follow;

Category B requires two different calculations:

(a) Gross annual salary/income at the date of the application and
(b) actual salary/income received in the 12 months prior to the application.

Both calculations must show income above the required threshold.

Therefore, firstly your husband must calculate his gross annual salary.

If he his in salaried employment, he must count his gross annual salary at the date of the application.

Hope this info helps

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mayowa198426: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hello Everyone,
i registered on the ukgov for settlement visa to go join my wife but i cant get an appointment date for biometrics....this is the message i keep getting everytime i try to book "No appointments are currently available for this location" after changing the location i still get the same message...please i need to know if this is normal at this time of the year or there is another way to go about it. please Justwise and all the gurus help me out...Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mayowa198426: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Mayowa198426:
Hello Everyone,
i registered on the ukgov for settlement visa to go join my wife but i cant get an appointment date for biometrics....this is the message i keep getting everytime i try to book "No appointments are currently available for this location" after changing the location i still get the same message...please i need to know if this is normal at this time of the year or there is another way to go about it. please Justwise and all the gurus help me out...Thanks

[b][/b]PLEASE I NEED THE EXPERTS TO HELP ON THIS BECAUSE SOME AGENTS SAID I NEED TO PAY THEM TO GET APPOINTMENT ARRANGED FOR MY BIOMETRICS...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Odimaluv: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2019
My people I have another question to ask

1 after applying and sending document to Sheffield. my husband want to travel out of UK for two weeks.
Can he travel?

2 do i need to pay for health insurance as a AU citizen

Please if u have an ideal don't pass.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mayowa198426:

[b][/b]PLEASE I NEED THE EXPERTS TO HELP ON THIS BECAUSE SOME AGENTS SAID I NEED TO PAY THEM TO GET APPOINTMENT ARRANGED FOR MY BIOMETRICS...

Please book for priority, u get available dates...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Odimaluv:
My people I have another question to ask

1 after applying and sending document to Sheffield. my husband want to travel out of UK for two weeks.
Can he travel?

2 do i need to pay for health insurance as a AU citizen

Please if u have an ideal don't pass.
Thanks in anticipation

1- YES

2- YES

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mayowa198426:
Hello Everyone,

Do what . MamaEEE suggested or keep checking a date may free up
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mayowa198426: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
justwise:

Do what . MamaEEE suggested or keep checking a date may free up

Thank you all...have gotten a date..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mayowa198426:

Thank you all...have gotten a date..

Wow! Happy to hear that bros. All the best smiley wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dupeer12(f): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
@ Profemebee, I am in the same dilemma as you. I submitted my application on April 29, 2019 and received mail from UKVI on May 17, 2019 that decision has been taken on same. As I write, I am yet to receive notification for collection. I have exhausted all means of reaching them to ascertaining the status of my passport, all to no avail.

I seriously need an advice as to means of retrieving my passport.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello Dupeer,

it can be frustrating just waiting..

so u submitted online application on the 29th of April, 2019 and decision made on 17th May? that means u did priority?

if its priority, decision should have been made and you should have gotten ur passport.

U have to keep calling them via the designated means .. cos TLS cant help here..

Like Oga Lexus states, pls just be a bit more patient..

Dupeer12:
@ Profemebee, I am in the same dilemma as you. I submitted my application on April 29, 2019 and received mail from UKVI on May 17, 2019 that decision has been taken on same. As I write, I am yet to receive notification for collection. I have exhausted all means of reaching them to ascertaining the status of my passport, all to no avail.

I seriously need an advice as to means of retrieving my passport.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is it ok to use WhatsApp screen shot as communication? How many months is ok
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chrysbees: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2019
reemix123:

In my opinion, I think you will be better off if you export the whatsapp chat history and arrange it in any online Doc app/ Ms Word before printing.

As for the whatsapp call history (either voice or video calls), you can't export it at the moment, so you will have to screenshot each of them, copy it to (say, Google Doc/ Ms Word) and arrange them well before printing. I think the image below can help you.

As for how many months will be okay, my whatsapp chat history was 435 pages covering a duration of 18 months communication and I printed it front and back making it like 217 pages, while the screenshots was able to fit into 52 pages with 6 screenshots in a page.

You also have to bear in mind that whatsapp will not keep all your video or voice call history as they have a maximum call history the app can keep at a time.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
reemix123:

No you can't, please export the chat to your email then print from their... It will carry time,dates,images,and call history...
How to export , go to the chat, click on it like you wnt to view the display picture, screw down u c export chat . It also depend on ur phone, sha look for export chat to email and print from their
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello everyone...

This thread has been quiet on people giving spousal visa application results.. successful or rejected..

Or everyone is just waiting for 3months ish (non-priority)??

Please we need all the experiences..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
MamaEEE:

No you can't, please export the chat to your email then print from their... It will carry time,dates,images,and call history...
How to export , go to the chat, click on it like you wnt to view the display picture, screw down u c export chat . It also depend on ur phone, sha look for export chat to email and print from their

Some people say that you can use screen shot is there any rejections or where it says no screen shot allowed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
The application form on Gov.uk has no space to sign has anyone else noticed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is the form on visa4uk or give.uk for spouse visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
i did both screenshots and then like 200 pages of exported chats for 3years.. put the chats on both side of each page so it wont be 400 pages..

screenshots per month.. then the exported chats .. just to be sure incase anyone works

reemix123:

Some people say that you can use screen shot is there any rejections or where it says no screen shot allowed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
reemix123:

Talking from experience, mine was rejected... HOME OFFICE wrote back to our solicitor that they needed Watsapp conVo that was exported, bcs I went with Watsapp screen short inicially
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2019
wow.. sorry about that..

They should have mailed your solicitor asking for the exported chats before making a decision..

MamaEEE:

Talking from experience, mine was rejected... HOME OFFICE wrote back to our solicitor that they needed Watsapp conVo that was exported, bcs I went with Watsapp screen short inicially
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2019
profemebee:
wow.. sorry about that..

They should have mailed your solicitor asking for the exported chats before making a decision..

Plz don't get me wrong, decision was not made... Dey emailed him asking we bring the exported chat and that we did and sent it back to them... My application was never rejected.. I only said they rejected the Watsapp screen grab chats
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
lol thank God oo

i was already swearing for them on ur behalf..

God bless the ECO for that..

MamaEEE:

Plz don't get me wrong, decision was not made... Dey emailed him asking we bring the exported chat and that we did and sent it back to them... My application was never rejected.. I only said they rejected the Watsapp screen grab chats
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2019
profemebee:
lol thank God oo

i was already swearing for them on ur behalf..

God bless the ECO for that..

Yes ooo, thank God...
Imagine if dem refuse person bcs of only that , no go funny oooo
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by spiceymma: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
I got mail from the tribunal that the case was re-promulgated and issued again in June. I had to contact them to understand cos me I wasn't understanding again. They are yet to respond though . Biko does anyone have any idea wt this really means?. Is it dt the first one never went to the Home office or what?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
i have read so many comments here that i can't remember ur status.. pls r u currently still waiting? or u're already in the UK with oga?

if u're already in the UK, pls when did u apply and when did u get ur passport with the visa approved?

MamaEEE:

Yes ooo, thank God...
Imagine if dem refuse person bcs of only that , no go funny oooo
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2019
profemebee:
i have read so many comments here that i can't remember ur status.. pls r u currently still waiting? or u're already in the UK with oga?

if u're already in the UK, pls when did u apply and when did u get ur passport with the visa approved?

We are all inline for a MIRACLE...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jeito1: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Good Morning gurus in the house

I am applying for a Tier 2 Dependent Visa and i urgently need the following information

1. Do i upload my wedding pics on TLS Contact or send them to Sheffield?

2. If i am to upload on TLS, can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to go about it?

3. In the area of communication, am I expected to tender Skype chat, WhatsApp or text messages? If it is WhatsApp, should i screenshot the chats or export same?

5. Should i screenshot my call log or approach my network provider?

6. My first and middle name was interchanged on my marriage certificate making it different from the arrangement on my passport. Is this going pose any challenge on my application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by spiceymma: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2019
I got a letter from the UK Border Agency requesting for a bank account to refund the appeal money we paid since acc to them the initial card used in making payment is inactive. The appeal was allowed and the Home Office was asked to make a few award to us I want to ask has anyone been in dis situation and how long before you are asked to submit the passport for visa.

Have a nice day.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
spiceymma:
I got a letter from the UK Border Agency requesting for a bank account to refund the appeal money we paid since acc to them the initial card used in making payment is inactive. The appeal was allowed and the Home Office was asked to make a few award to us I want to ask has anyone been in dis situation and how long before you are asked to submit the passport for visa.

Have a nice day.

Plx copy @justwise,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pakinsluv: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good day all.

Please I have a question. After getting your 30days visa and arriving UK, will you just go to the post office as indicated and pick your TRP or do you have to do something else? Does it take long to get it?

Also after getting the TRP, what next?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.