Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1032826 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
justwise:

Congratulations!

Kindly assist me with my questions

Please i need the list of documents to submit for my settlement visa .

My HUSBAND his british and we have 2kids together who are british too and all living in the uk.

I am here in nigeria bcus i got a ban in 2016 for using a fake statement of acc

But now my husband is ready to do spouse visa for me.

Please what center is approved by the uk for IELTS test?

Please kindly assist me with all necessary things to put together.
I am self employed but i dont have funds in my acc though i run it well.

Can my husband sponsorship document be sufficient for all?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Johnath: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hi nunu08 kindly read through this thread everything you are looking for is here.

NuNu08:

Kindly assist me with my questions

Please i need the list of documents to submit for my settlement visa .

My HUSBAND his british and we have 2kids together who are british too and all living in the uk.

I am here in nigeria bcus i got a ban in 2016 for using a fake statement of acc

But now my husband is ready to do spouse visa for me.

Please what center is approved by the uk for IELTS test?

Please kindly assist me with all necessary things to put together.
I am self employed but i dont have funds in my acc though i run it well.

Can my husband sponsorship document be sufficient for all?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
Johnath:
Hi nunu08 kindly read through this thread everything you are looking for is here.

I have tried reading to 100 plus but its not there
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Johnath: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
I'll advice you continue reading patiently, you'll find answers.

NuNu08:

I have tried reading to 100 plus but its not there

The below are most likely some requirements to consider when applying

chrysbees:

For future applicants that may be interested.
Below are the supporting documents submitted by my wife.

From Applicant

Applicant Online visa application form
Applicants birth certificate
Applicant UK academic degree certificate
Marriage certificate
TB Test certificate

From Sponsor

Sponsors Supporting letter
Appendix 2 VAF4A Form
Sponsorship Undertaking form
Exported Whatsapp chats
Screenshots of Whatsapp call logs
Screenshot of Phone calls & SMS
Photograph of sponsor and applicant
Exchanged anniversary and birthday cards
Sponsors copy of data page of British and Nigerian passport
Sponsors print out of flight ticket to Nigeria
Sponsors copy of stamped pages on Nigerian passport
Sponsors 6 months bank statement
Sponsors 6 months payslips
Sponsors P60
Sponsors letter from employer
Sponsors tenancy agreement (6 months Assured shorthold tenancy which includes all utility bills, including council tax, gas & electricity etc)
Letter from property agency
Property Inspection report letter ( As sponsor lives in a five bedroom shared house)
Sponsors 2017/2018 tax summary letter (For prove of address as sponsors has no council tax letter or utility bills)
Pre-paid envelope for return of supporting documents.

Although I strongly advice that you visit TLS website for the update on supporting documents from 31st of July 2019

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Johnath:
I'll advice you continue reading patiently, you'll find answers.

The below are most likely some requirements to consider when applying

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jideone73: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hi there, pls I want ask about an application that was submitted two and half months ago that was meant to be done in sixty (60) days. I received a letter from the embassy that they need more time to decide on d application. My question is could it be delayed due to the fact that my partner has been refused twice before this application she has refused before I we meet they said then don't believe she come back she apply as visitors visa please help me thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Jideone73:
Hi there, pls I want ask about an application that was submitted two and half months ago that was meant to be done in sixty (60) days. I received a letter from the embassy that they need more time to decide on d application. My question is could it be delayed due to the fact that my partner has been refused twice before this application she has refused before I we meet they said then don't believe she come back she apply as visitors visa please help me thanks

So long as no contradictions in details provided on all applications, it's just a normal delay process. If sponsors documentations ticked all the i's and crossed all t's.......

Patience is indeed a virtue.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sweetwise: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Hello Fridpalor and congrats to you. Please how much was the spouse visa fee you paid and more importantly, how much was your NHS surcharge you paid? I thought the NHS surcharge was £500, but now I don't understand it asking me for some clarifications so as to calculate how much i will pay. Also, did you pay both online?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sweetwise: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2019
chrysbees:
Greetings All!
Please join me and thank the Lord almighty!
Below is my timeline

Online Application submitted – 9th of June 2019
Priority/ Non-priority – Priority
Biometric – 13th June 2019
Supporting document sent by my wife – 19th June 2019
Document received and signed via royal mail special delivery – 20th June 2019
Email stating “Application currently being prepared for consideration” – 25th June 2019
Wife contacted UKVI to enquire about visa status and was told decision has been made – 22 July 2019
Email stating “Application assessed” - 22nd July 2019
Email stating “Passport ready for collection” - 22nd July 2019
Passport collected with visa approved – 22nd July 2019

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for decision as well as others that are preparing to apply cheesy

Congrats to you and your wife. Please what is the actual spouse visa fee, NHS surcharge and how much extra did you pay for priority? I see contrasting things each time i check. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good day house. Please I am asking on behalf of a friend. My friend wants to do court marriage in Bariga registry in Lagos to use it for her spouse visa application, she has gone to the registry and she was told the certificate is very authentic and can be used internationally. But the problem now is that some of her friends told her that local registry is not acceptable by UK Embassy only federal registry at Ikoyi. Please house how true is this? She is a confused. And beside the money for Ikoyi registry is higher, they were charging 60k while Bariga is charging only 15k. I will appreciate your suggestions please. Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Monmarri:
Good day house. Please I am asking on behalf of a friend. My friend wants to do court marriage in Bariga registry in Lagos to use it for her spouse visa application, she has gone to the registry and she was told the certificate is very authentic and can be used internationally. But the problem now is that some of her friends told her that local registry is not acceptable by UK Embassy only federal registry at Ikoyi. Please house how true is this? She is a confused. And beside the money for Ikoyi registry is higher, they were charging 60k while Bariga is charging only 15k. I will appreciate your suggestions please. Thank you.

U can use any registry, e no mata. I av a friend who used a local registry visa was issued
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sweetwise:

Congrats to you and your wife. Please what is the actual spouse visa fee, NHS surcharge and how much extra did you pay for priority? I see contrasting things each time i check. Thanks.

Nhs should b abt £500 or £550... Priority abt £400
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
MamaEEE:

U can use any registry, e no mata. I av a friend who used a local registry visa was issued

Ok. Thank you for your response
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
i think i paid 1,200 pounds for NHS .. it got doubled i hear

MamaEEE:

Nhs should b abt £500 or £550... Priority abt £400
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by themusketeer: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
profemebee:
i think i paid 1,200 pounds for NHS .. it got doubled i hear

Yes u are right , just found out it was £1200 each he paid
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good evening everyone,
Please i want to apply for settlement visa. My husband is british and my 2kids are british too all living in the uk.
I had a Ten year ban 2years ago because agent used fake statement of acc for me.

Now the question is i dont have a job here in nigeria, but my husband meet all requirement
What are my chances been not having a job?
Is it compulsory for me to submit my statement of account has the applicant?
Kindly assist me please

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2019
NuNu08:
Good evening everyone,
Please i want to apply for settlement visa. My husband is british and my 2kids are british too all living in the uk.
I had a Ten year ban 2years ago because agent used fake statement of acc for me.

Now the question is i dont have a job here in nigeria, but my husband meet all requirement
What are my chances been not having a job?
Is it compulsory for me to submit my statement of account has the applicant?
Kindly assist me please

Thanks

U not having a job is nottyn to worry abt And no u most not submit statement of account
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dreddboy007: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys, I got to know this platform is very helpful about UK spousal visa. I read through the previous threads and I have a question.

Some experts on this platform said if you want to apply for UK spousal visa. I need IELTS exam. But right now I have B.sc in mass communication.

1. Can I use that?

2. I saw something about going through UK Naric process if I don’t want to use IELTS.

PLEASE GUYS ENLIGHTEN ME. If there is a way I can use my Bsc and it won’t hinder my application. Or if I should go for IELTS and what grade is expected of me if I do the exam.

Thanks. God bless y’all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by NuNu08(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
MamaEEE:

U not having a job is nottyn to worry abt And no u most not submit statement of account

Thank you very much for your response !
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2019
dreddboy007:
Hi guys, I got to know this platform is very helpful about UK spousal visa. I read through the previous threads and I have a question.

Some experts on this platform said if you want to apply for UK spousal visa. I need IELTS exam. But right now I have B.sc in mass communication.

1. Can I use that?

2. I saw something about going through UK Naric process if I don’t want to use IELTS.

PLEASE GUYS ENLIGHTEN ME. If there is a way I can use my Bsc and it won’t hinder my application. Or if I should go for IELTS and what grade is expected of me if I do the exam.

Thanks. God bless y’all.

Use UK Naric to evaluate your certification or write IELTS else your application is likely to be refused
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dreddboy007: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for your response, Please do you know the type of IELTS that I need to write ?
justwise:

Use UK Naric to evaluate your certification or write IELTS else your application is likely to be refused
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
dreddboy007:
Thanks for your response, Please do you know the type of IELTS that I need to write ?

IELTS Life Skills at A1 – Pass
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by eayobami: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
My spousal visa application was granted. Got my passport this morning. Glory to God. Thanks for everyone on his platform for their help and submissions so far. I have been a silent reader and used and follow everything I've read on here.

Whew!!! What a long wait.
Country - Nigeria (TLS)
Biometrics - August 9th
Type of Application - Standard
Email confirming Information sent by TLS- August 9th

No Emails received in between application.

DHL Phone call to pick up my package at their office( quite strange as I received no notification from TLS or immigrations) - October 28

Date of decision - October 23rd

Glory to God. Travelling in 3weeks.

But I have a question. The validity of my stay on the attached letter states 30th October 2019- 30th July 2022. That's 2yrs9months. I thought it should be 2yrs5months?

Thanks

Learnt a lot from here. Was a silent member for a long time. Thanks for the resources available for intending applicants.
Good news await those still waiting. Amen!

justwise:

IELTS Life Skills at A1 – Pass

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
eayobami:
My spousal visa application was granted. Got my passport this morning. Glory to God. Thanks for everyone on his platform for their help and submissions so far. I have been a silent reader and used and follow everything I've read on here.

Country - Nigeria (TLS)
Biometrics - August 9th

DHL Phone call to pick up my package at their office( quite strange as I received no notification from TLS or immigrations) - October 28

But I have a question. The validity of my stay on the attached letter states 30th October 2019- 30th July 2022. That's 2yrs9months. I thought it should be 2yrs5months?

Thanks

Learnt a lot from here. Was a silent member for a long time. Thanks for the resources available for intending applicants.

Congratulations!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by themusketeer: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
eayobami:

Country - Nigeria (TLS)
Biometrics - August 9th

Thanks

Congratulations!!!!!
Wishing you the safest journey in advance ���

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by eayobami: 3:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Thanks So much. God bless you real good for everything.

justwise:

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
eayobami:

Country - Nigeria (TLS)
Biometrics - August 9th

Thanks

Congratulations. Pls is it NARIC you use for your test of English? If yes please how much did you spend for NARIC?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by themusketeer: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Guys please help.. why is it asking me to pay 2970 dollars for immigration health surcharge as against £1200?

Please help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by taurus2604(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
I finally graduated from UKVI university of Patience, Perseverance and Prayer. The longest one year of my life. Victory at Last.

Timeline.

Spouse settlement visa(Priority)
Online Application 18/09/18
Biometric 25/09/18
Decision (Refused) 2/11/18
Appeal 17/11/18
Hearing 20/09/19
Determination 24/09/19
Overturn/IHS link 17/10/19
Passport Submission 18/10/19
Email to pick up PP 29/10/19
Pick up PP 30/10/19
Vignette 31/10/19 to 30/11/19.
This forum was so helpful. Special thanks to Oga Lexusng and to everyone who endeavour to share their experience. I pray no one will have to go through appeal process.... It's a humbling experience.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ekehson2086: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Greetings everyone here. I have applied for an administrative

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (511) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.