Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034490 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ayotunde71: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Can someone help me with the current standard checklist for UK spouse visa application please?

I can send you my email address if required.

Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by coolMeenah: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
coolMeenah:
Good day house, please I need clarification

my spouse lost his job as a result of the covid outbreak
1. can I still go ahead with the visa Application or wait till he gets another job.

2. And after getting the job can I apply immediately or with till after six months.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2020
oscarwilde:
Hey Guys,

Please I'll need your wisdom again oooh...

So, my wife is applying for me from UK.Wanted to know if I'll have to send her my originals to scan and summit at the UK Visa centre there... In short. how does it work when your partner is applying for you from the UK? What would I go with on the day of the biometric appointment if I send all my originals?

Sumtime around July it was said for every one who lost their job due to covid can still apply for spouse visa. And that their income will b judged on what they got before covid-19(march2020)... So I think u r good to go. But please verify from their site if that still stands or d grace ended in August
* Wrong answer,was not met for your question.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:29am On Sep 28, 2020
coolMeenah:

1. can I still go ahead with the visa Application or wait till he gets another job.

2. And after getting the job can I apply immediately or with till after six months.

At the point of application, he was unemployed........ So he does not fulfil the employment requirements.........

After 6 months if PAYE, if self employed 12 months.......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:32am On Sep 28, 2020
MamaEEE:

Sumtime around July it was said for every one who lost their job due to covid can still apply for spouse visa. And that their income will b judged on what they got before covid-19(march2020)... So I think u r good to go. But please verify from their site if that still stands or d grace ended in August

Are you sure this is not for another route of visa, for those already in the UK?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure this is not for another route of visa, for those already in the UK?.....

It was for spouse visa, u might have a point dou (only those in the uk) i think the grace is over in August. just realized I replied the wrong question asked.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mimilyrics: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Valid passport
Proof that your relationship is genuine (wedding certificate, pictures, communication evidence etc.)
Evidence of meeting the financial requirement (minimum of £18,600/year)
Proof of meeting the English language requirement
Adequate accommodation
TB Test certificate.
Ayotunde71:
Can someone help me with the current standard checklist for UK spouse visa application please?

I can send you my email address if required.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hello guys

Please I need your advice.

My wife will be renting a place in the UK next month and we also plan to summit our spouse Visa application next month. Would there be any issue since accommodation is less than one?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
oscarwilde:
Hello guys

Please I need your advice.

My wife will be renting a place in the UK next month and we also plan to summit our spouse Visa application next month. Would there be any issue since accommodation is less than one?

Not at all, u r good to go
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kinpelz(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Good afternoon guys,

Please for those traveling to the UK soon, is there any requirement to do covid test?

I am travelling with BA and there is no requirement from the airline for this. However, I have heard people say they were asked at the airport. Please anyone with information on this?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolMeenah:

https://immigrationbarrister.co.uk/implications-of-coronavirus-for-uk-spouse-visas/
Open this link u get ur answer

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
MamaEEE:

Not at all, u r good to go
Thanks MamaEEE
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Thehilah4jesus: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2020
chaRloBass:
Thanks Thehilah4jesus. I got my spouse visa 2days ago!
Be expectant, it will end in praise.

Finally got a message to pick up my passport. What a bit of relief. May it end in praise for me and everyone waiting.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2020
Hello
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
oscarwilde:
Hello guys,

I just found out that my wife's annual gross salary will not be sufficient. It's about £16,000, though she started a second job (agency job) about a month ago with about the same annual gross. How do I combine it to be able to summit the application latest December? Will 6months payslips of her permanent job and 3months payslips of the agency job be acceptable? Do I have to wait till she has 6months payslips on the agency job?

If she combine the income she has made in the both jobs , it will be more than £16,000 to meet the financial requirement. She can use the both 6months + 3months. But I will advice you to wait let her make more 3months in her agency job, then she fill for you.

It is better u exercise patience and let her do 3moths more.wait for other house mates contributes.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
oscarwilde:
Hello guys,

I just found out that my wife's annual gross salary will not be sufficient. It's about £16,000, though she started a second job (agency job) about a month ago with about the same annual gross. How do I combine it to be able to summit the application latest December? Will 6months payslips of her permanent job and 3months payslips of the agency job be acceptable? Do I have to wait till she has 6months payslips on the agency job?

You can combine by applying for Category B, and December is fine and yes it's acceptable.no you don't have too.
But please make sure the employment letter for the 2nd job is showing this informations as follow
1 employment and gross annual salary
2 length of employment
3 the period over which she has been or where paid the level of salary relied upon in the application
4 the type of employment i.e permanent, agency or contract
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sanbiken2: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good evening All,
please I need your help, My husband is applying for me from UK.I Wanted to know if I will send my originals document to him in Uk so he can add his, own document, scan it and summit at the UK Visa centre. I heard they have change their pattern or rules? Pls I really need help on what to do?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Thehilah4jesus: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
chaRloBass:
I understand how you feel, I've been waiting since February and there's a friend who also applied within same period & still waiting. However, I got a recent mail that my application was completed on 26Aug and another mail requesting to submit my passport to be re-issued a 90day Entry clearance vignette. I've submitted but yet to receive my passport as timescale for PP return isn't defined.

Just distract yourself as much as possible.

It will definitely end in praise.

Thank you so much.... Halleluyah!!! Finally the wait is over, l got my visa approval today. Still feels surreal. May it end in praise for everyone waiting

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sanbiken2:
Good evening All,
please I need your help, My husband is applying for me from UK .I Wanted to know if I will send my originals document to him in Uk so he can add his, own document, scan it and summit at the UK Visa centre. I heard they have change their pattern or rules? Pls I really need help on what to do?

Do that, use DHL and he will get it within 3days
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Thehilah4jesus: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sanbiken2:
Good evening All,
please I need your help, My husband is applying for me from UK.I Wanted to know if I will send my originals document to him in Uk so he can add his, own document, scan it and summit at the UK Visa centre. I heard they have change their pattern or rules? Pls I really need help on what to do?

Scan them and send to him.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kinpelz(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats and well done.
Thehilah4jesus:

Thank you so much.... Halleluyah!!! Finally the wait is over, l got my visa approval today. Still feels surreal. May it end in praise for everyone waiting
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Thehilah4jesus: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kinpelz:
Congrats and well done.
Thank you so much
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
MamaEEE:

You can combine by applying for Category B, and December is fine and yes it's acceptable.no you don't have too.
But please make sure the employment letter for the 2nd job is showing this informations as follow
1 employment and gross annual salary
2 length of employment
3 the period over which she has been or where paid the level of salary relied upon in the application
4 the type of employment i.e permanent, agency or contract
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
oscarwilde:

Category B is not an option because she has not worked up to a year yet. Category B, would require 12months payslips and account statements if you have less than 6months employment in your current place of work. Iwas advised to apply under category A after she must have completed 6months on the 2nd job. The both jobs are salaried jobs. I may have to wait. Thanks for the info #MamaEEE... I didn't know the had categories until you responded.

Good you have choose to wait, its ur CHOICE... But saying u can't apply for category B bcs it has to b 12month pay slip, bros that na lie
My friendS husband hard similar situation as urs applied with 6month slip 2nd job 3months.wife in the uk as we speak
But I respect ur choice,
CHEERS
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oscarwilde: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2020
MamaEEE:

Good you have choose to wait, its ur CHOICE... But saying u can't apply for category B bcs it has to b 12month pay slip, bros that na lie
My friendS husband hard similar situation as urs applied with 6month slip 2nd job 3months.wife in the uk as we speak
But I respect ur choice,
CHEERS

My dear a lot has changed, it's not a lie ..... you can check their website for update on this https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Obizee: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Hello gurus in the house thanks and God bless you guys for the information. I learned alot for my mums case before she joined my dad on a spousal visa in the united kingdom.
Please i would like to ask a question concerning our last born, the rest of the other siblings are all grown some married. He is 15years old and staying with one of us when my mum left to the UK who is on a 3year resident permit now and my dad not yet a citizen but on indefinite stay to remain.
Please gurus in the house , i would like to like to know the various route( best, cheaper and most assured) to apply for him, they do not want him to stay that long in nigeria anymore. Thanks and God bless everyone ..wishing everyone success in their applications.appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by StephenC300(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Thehilah4jesus:

Congratulations!! May God perfect your move.

I did my biometrics on the 18th of August and still waiting for feedback. I recall you sent them a paid email enquiry few weeks back. What was the body of the mail you sent them before they escalated?

Congrats once again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Thehilah4jesus: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2020
StephenC300:

Congratulations!! May God perfect your move.

I did my biometrics on the 18th of August and still waiting for feedback. I recall you sent them a paid email enquiry few weeks back. What was the body of the mail you sent them before they escalated?

Congrats once again.

Thanks and Amen to your prayer. I wish you success. It was my spouse who sent the enquiry mail but it just to ask for update on the status of my application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obizee:
Hello gurus in the house thanks and God bless you guys for the information. I learned alot for my mums case before she joined my dad on a spousal visa in the united kingdom.
Please i would like to ask a question concerning our last born, the rest of the other siblings are all grown some married. He is 15years old and staying with one of us when my mum left to the UK who is on a 3year resident permit now and my dad not yet a citizen but on indefinite stay to remain.
Please gurus in the house , i would like to like to know the various route( best, cheaper and most assured) to apply for him, they do not want him to stay that long in nigeria anymore. Thanks and God bless everyone ..wishing everyone success in their applications.appreciate

Since your dad has indenfite leave to remain in the UK, he can apply for your younger brother to join them. I will advise him to apply for him now that he is 15years bc if he gets to 18years it will be difficult for your dad to bring him. There is no any cheaper route to apply for him, he will need to go through some of the process your mum went. E.g tuberculosis test, your dad must meet financial requirement to bring him in. Other gurus can contribute

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Obizee: 3:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Monmarri:

Since your dad has indenfite leave to remain in the UK, he can apply for your younger brother to join them. I will advise him to apply for him now that he is 15years bc if he gets to 18years it will be difficult for your dad to bring him. There is no any cheaper route to apply for him, he will need to go through some of the process your mum went. E.g tuberculosis test, your dad must meet financial requirement to bring him in. Other gurus can contribute

Thank you........God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.