Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034339 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ninirizzle(f): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
I used my office address and it was sent to my office.

Adeyholla:
Evening everyone,
Hope we all had a good day, please I have a quick question in regards to Naric.

My husband went to Unilag to request for his transcript and he was told that they cant give him the transcript but they can send it to the professional body email that is requesting for it.

Please does anyone have an idea about this.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
For those that have done Naric evaluation please how did you pay the fee ?
I want to know if you used your Naira debit card . Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ninirizzle(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
I used a GTB dollar card. The amount to be paid is above the threshold for Naira debit card

Googledrive12:
For those that have done Naric evaluation please how did you pay the fee ?
I want to know if you used your Naira debit card . Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hisgraceapparel(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:

His previous marriage is legally dissolved. You would not have a choice, than to apply with what you have got.
You are safe to apply for a spousal visa. The date on decree nisi, precedes the marriage.
Just ensure all your application documents checks out and are in date...... Remember the '28 day rule'......

Hello@Lexusgs430, Can I buzz you via email please? I really need your assistance on an issue. Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
ninirizzle:
I used a GTB dollar card. The amount to be paid is above the threshold for Naira debit card

Thanks Alot for the reply

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pamfad101: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Online submission - 28th March 2021
Biometric - 12 April 2021
Request for additional information - 10th June 2021
Additional information sent - 23rd June 2021
Request for another additional information - 30th June 2021
Additional information sent - 5th of July 2021
Passport collection email - 8th of July 2021
Visa Approved!
I pray for everyone waiting inline, congratulations are in order

5 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jetline: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello all,
I have a room for one month sublet in Montreal, very affordable. My contract with caretaker expires by August 31, but I have to leave because my spouse just arrived. Interested student/person will pay for August and then continue the contract with the caretaker. The room is $460 all inclusive...WiFi, washing machine,heater, kitchen utensils,light bill... everything. The location is 2 minutes from Jean Talon metro station, 29 minutes to McGill University and 31mintes to Concordia,15 minutes to university de Montreal. So many shops are just a walking distance including African shop. I would not have left here if not that my spouse arrived. Caretaker refused that 2 persons (even married couple) can not stay in a room... reason for leaving.
WhatsApp me on : +14388161029.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Morning all, please how many people have recently gotten their visa from Lagos. Kindly indicate. Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations!!! Submitting my application next week. wish me well.

pamfad101:
Online submission - 28th March 2021
Biometric - 12 April 2021
Request for additional information - 10th June 2021
Additional information sent - 23rd June 2021
Request for another additional information - 30th June 2021
Additional information sent - 5th of July 2021
Passport collection email - 8th of July 2021
Visa Approved!
I pray for everyone waiting inline, congratulations are in order
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pamfad101: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2021
I wish you well

keep in mind I used a solistor, combined with information gotten from nairaland, I have been bounced twice on visiting so I didn't want to risk it coupled with the cost of this application.
[/color][color=#000000]
Adewumi2888:
Congratulations!!! Submitting my application next week. wish me well.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adeyholla: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello, in regards to transcript for NARIC unilag is saying they can only send transcript to a professional email address/university address.
Can anyone please advise how they were able to get their transcript. Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 3:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Adeyholla:
Hello, in regards to transcript for NARIC unilag is saying they can only send transcript to a professional email address/university address.

My own transcript and degree certificate was sent to me through post. I put my home address and it was sent through ups. My school is in the east.

Why not do IELTS exam, it is cheaper than naric. If you can do IELTS B1 exams , u can use it till citizen application. I did IELTS B1, it is very easy to pass. Just listening, reading and speaking
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 3:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Adeyholla:

If you have someone that works in an office , that uses her company mail, you can ask the person and they send it to the mail of that person and the person prints it out and give you. Or if it is scan as pdf to the person, she forward it to your personal mail, you download it and send it a pdf to Naric. I think this solves your problem.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adeyholla: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2021
monchat:

If you have someone that works in an office , that uses her company mail, you can ask the person and they send it to the mail of that person and the person prints it out and give you. Or if it is scan as pdf to the person, she forward it to your personal mail, you download it and send it a pdf to Naric. I think this solves your problem.

Thank you Monchat, it could be that Unilag is more strict about this, yes I used my friends company email address and this was the response back ”Official Transcripts can only be sent to the official email AND/OR addresses of the Registrar/Dean of Postgraduate School of an equivalent academic institutions, Professional Institutes, Scholarship Boards and Embassies”.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bjpumps(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Good morning All,

Thank you for the information.

I am in the process of applying for a spousal visa. The hOme Office requested for NARIC. Although, I am currently in a Masters at the Cass Business school and therefore have IELTS Academic and of course an admission letter, I still want to do this NARIC things so to cover all the tracks. I have my transcript, certificate and can request for the University of Ibadan letter stating I was taught in English, I will like to know the process with NARIC.

Do I simply send my
1. transcript
2. Certificate
3. Letter stating the course was instructed in English
4. pay the required application fees
and,
wait for their response?

Home Office gave me 14days to respond.

I will still ask for a letter from y school to state that I am a student and have a good mastery of English language, probably include my ID card too.

Thank you,

Pumps.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by talantolo: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

His previous marriage is legally dissolved. You would not have a choice, than to apply with what you have got.
You are safe to apply for a spousal visa. The date on decree nisi, precedes the marriage.
Just ensure all your application documents checks out and are in date...... Remember the '28 day rule'......

Please can i reach you, i need urgent help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
bjpumps:
Good morning All,

I am in the process of applying for a spousal visa. The hOme Office requested for NARIC. Although, I am currently in a Masters at the Cass Business school and therefore have IELTS Academic and of course an admission letter, I still want to do this NARIC things so to cover all the tracks. I have my transcript, certificate and can request for the University of Ibadan letter stating I was taught in English, I will like to know the process with NARIC.

Do I simply send my
1. transcript
2. Certificate
and,
wait for their response?

I will still ask for a letter from y school to state that I am a student and have a good mastery of English language, probably include my ID card too.

Thank you,

Pumps.

If you don't respond within 14 days..... Your humongous application fee.... Wasted.......

You got your transcripts, log unto narics website, pay for express and send certificate to Home office....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
bjpumps:
Good morning All,

Do I simply send my
1. transcript
2. Certificate
and,
wait for their response?

Thank you,

Pumps.

That’s what I did as well, i used my master certificate and transcript from university of Ibadan and proficiency in English letter from the school. I didn’t do any IELTS because I applied within uk from visiting visa and it twas granted. Just send those documents to NARIC and pay for express.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gurus in the house how do I go about this spouse Visa requirement of house evaluation report* (am not even sure of what it's called) I mean how do I get the officer that will come to the north London home to evalute the property , please anyone with an idea of what to do should help me out . Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Please can I use employer letter that was issued june 23rd in this month application or we have to go get another one? employer is NHS and appointment is permanent.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Siberry: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
The application we made on 25th June is already ready for collection. Hey God please let's this be a positive news. Will go tommorrow for collection.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Siberry: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Siberry:
The application we made on 25th June is already ready for collection. Hey God please let's this be a positive news. Will go tommorrow for collection.

Thank God. My husband just collected his. Visa granted.

Submitted on 25th June.
No call, no email from UK immigration.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abiiabby: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Siberry:

Thank God. My husband just collected his. Visa granted.

Submitted on 25th June.
No call, no email from UK immigration.

Congratulations!!! Please can you shade more light. Where did you apply? was it standard or priority? and was it spousal visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
PLEASE HELP :
I booked for my tb test at the IOM and the only available date is from September 10 2021 , I intend applying by the end of this month . But with this TB date I am just confused, we are expecting a baby in August and I want to be there for my child. , please is there any alternative, or how can I go about this situation . I never knew the TB test takes long , the person a friend booked hers in Feb and got a date in thesame week. Please anyone with useful info should please help. Is it possible I do the test somewhere else ? Justwise, Lexusgs430 and other please help me respond to this .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Googledrive12:
PLEASE HELP :
I booked for my tb test at the IOM and the only available date is from September 10 2021 , I intend applying by the end of this month . But with this TB date I am just confused, we are expecting a baby in August and I want to be there for my child. , please is there any alternative, or how can I go about this situation . I never knew the TB test takes long , the person a friend booked hers in Feb and got a date in thesame week. Please anyone with useful info should please help. Is it possible I do the test somewhere else ? Justwise, Lexusgs430 and other please help me respond to this .

Keep checking, an alternative date might become available (due to cancelation or otherwise)......

Patience is a virtue...... cheesy

If you miss this birth, more births in the future......... cheesy

Nah u wan comot pickin from your wife belle..... wink

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Googledrive12:
PLEASE HELP :

Depending on where you want to do it. Book for available date , come and gate crash and tell the gateman that you need it urgently for something important....... you may get a chance. I saw some people doing it in Abuja when I did mine. They allowed some to do.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for the reply God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thanks Lexusgs430 for the reply , even though I know you must say something funny cheesy
I am the delivery partner na , I will be the one shouting pushhhhhhh darling pushhhh o grin
Lexusgs430:

Keep checking, an alternative date might become available (due to cancelation or otherwise)......

Patience is a virtue...... cheesy

If you miss this birth, more births in the future......... cheesy

Nah u wan comot pickin from your wife belle..... wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Siberry: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
abiiabby:

Congratulations!!! Please can you shade more light. Where did you apply? was it standard or priority? and was it spousal visa?

Thank you.

Applied in Abuja.
Standard. They've stopped doing priority for spouse visa.
Spouse visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.