Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034507 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
vaticanboy:
congrats to you Ade. God see us 10th August through in Jesus name. Amen

Amen o. I am aso 10th August
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2021
missgirl:

Amen o. I am aso 10th August
Today's making 50 WD . May this week be our week in Jesus name. Amen
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
vaticanboy:
Today's making 50 WD . May this week be our week in Jesus name. Amen

Amen
Amen
Amen.
And the final Amen.
God will do it this Week.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Googledrive12:

Amen
Amen
Amen.
And the final Amen.
God will do it this Week.

Amen o. We will surely hear good news
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
OMG! I am becoming impatient, this waiting is not easy at all, it is really killing me softly. when are we going to hear from dem? at least they should show mercy.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
monchat:
OMG! I am becoming impatient, this waiting is not easy at all, it is really killing me softly. when are we going to hear from dem? at least they should show mercy.

Same. I thought we should hear something by now. Hopefully by end of the week in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
missgirl:

Same. I thought we should hear something by now. Hopefully by end of the week in Jesus name.

Once is 60 WD, we will have to start sending emails. God, please have mercy. I just want rest of mind , the panic is too much

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Just came across this.I completed online form July 31st
completed Biometrics: August 6th
Got an email: Saying my application is being reviewed October 4th.
Haven't heard anything since..What about you guys,whats your timeline of application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
monchat:

Once is 60 WD, we will have to start sending emails. God, please have mercy. I just want rest of mind , the panic is too much

I hope we hear back from them before sha. I have emailed them and heard back next day.

It's worth messaging
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
when did you do your biometrics and when did you receive an email to say your application is being reviewed by entry clearance officer?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dan45:
when did you do your biometrics and when did you receive an email to say your application is being reviewed by entry clearance officer?

month of August

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
missgirl:

Amen! Same here Ooooh. Now every email that comes my phone is important . This is 52 WD, August 10th . May we never struggle to get information about our visa. Let is be easy like others.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
vaticanboy:
Amen! Same here Ooooh. Now every email that comes my phone is important . This is 52 WD, August 10th . May we never struggle to get information about our visa. Let is be easy like others.

Amen ooooo!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let's keep hope alive, it is going to come very soon ... we have done most part of the waiting so let's stay positive and hopeful. We shall receive the good news soonest. Today is our wedding anniversary, my wife prayed we celebrate it together but work and money didn't allow me travel abroad to be with her as usual and because I thought this will come through before today . But to God be the glory for his plans are best for us .

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Please who has the paid e-mail where I can make an inquiry about my application. Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2021
missgirl:

I hope we hear back from them before sha. I have emailed them and heard back next day.

It's worth messaging

Please what email did u use. and what was their response? Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Goodmorning all. For someone who wants to apply for spousal but the passport will expire nov next year. Should the person get a new passport before applying or apply with this same passport. Anyone has an idea on what should be done? I'm asking cause settlement visa should be fr 2yrs
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2021
I dont think there is any point spending money messaging them..If your application has exceeded 12wks they would send you an email to inform you your application is taking longer to process.
Applications take anywhere from 12weeks to 24 weeks so be patient.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Dan45:
I dont think there is any point spending money messaging them..If your application has exceeded 12wks they would send you an email to inform you your application is taking longer to process.
Applications take anywhere from 12weeks to 24 weeks so be patient.

I pray so. Thank u
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2021
stefanimay:
Goodmorning all. For someone who wants to apply for spousal but the passport will expire nov next year. Should the person get a new passport before applying or apply with this same passport. Anyone has an idea on what should be done? I'm asking cause the settlement visa should be fr 2yrs.

u can only get a new passport when your passport has expired OR about to expire in two months. I am not sure if they will agree to renew it.
The settlement visa is two and half years, but as far as the passport is valid for six months, you can apply and when you get to the UK, u can renew it.

Still check if it is possible for you to renew. If it is possible better for you, than renewing in the UK with their stress

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
monchat:

Please what email did u use. and what was their response? Thanks

There's no email. You have to go through the website

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
monchat:

u can only get a new passport when your passport has expired OR about to expire in two months. I am not sure if they will agree to renew it.
The settlement visa is two and half years, but as far as the passport is valid for six months, you can apply and when you get to the UK, u can renew it.

Still check if it is possible for you to renew. If it is possible better for you, than renewing in the UK with their stress

Thanks �
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akins2021: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congrats to those who have received their visa. Please i want to ask if the super priority visa is available for spousal visa. I hear its about 960 pounds. But i even want to know if it is avaible.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akins2021:
Congrats to those who have received their visa. Please i want to ask if the super priority visa is available for spousal visa. I hear its about 960 pounds. But i even want to know if it is avaible.

Super priority is not available for spousal visa as it is a settlement visa. Only priority has ever available for settlement visas. Currently from Nigeria, it's not available

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akins2021: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
missgirl:

Super priority is not available for spousal visa as it is a settlement visa. Only priority has ever available for settlement visas. Currently from Nigeria, it's not available

Wow, thanks a lot.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aduke007: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good day everyone. Pls am in the process of submitting my application and a bit confused on something.
1. For those that recently submitted did you submit the appendix2 form.
2. do I have to print out the application form I filled online along with me on the day of my biometric.
3. I will like to include some pictures to my application, but I don’t know how to go about it. I will really appreciate you response. Thanks ��
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aduke007:
Good day everyone. Pls am in the process of submitting my application and a bit confused on something.
1. For those that recently submitted did you submit the appendix2 form.
2. do I have to print out the application form I filled online along with me on the day of my biometric.
3. I will like to include some pictures to my application, but I don’t know how to go about it. I will really appreciate you response. Thanks ��

1.Appendix2 is not compulsory. i did not submit it.
2. No not necessary. just print out for your copy or download and save for future applications.
3. copy pictures of you and your partner, wedding pictures, pictures with both family. copy it, paste on word and write details of all pictures. i.e picture taking in Nigeria with my partner in 2003. etc. after that save it and convert it to pdf. just make sure it is 5mb, because if it is more, the application will not upload it. you can also reduce it by using ilovepdf.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aduke007: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
monchat:

1.Appendix2 is not compulsory. i did not submit it.
2. No not necessary. just print out for your copy or download and save for future applications.
3. copy pictures of you and your partner, wedding pictures, pictures with both family. copy it, paste on word and write details of all pictures. i.e picture taking in Nigeria with my partner in 2003. etc. after that save it and convert it to pdf. just make sure it is 5mb, because if it is more, the application will not upload it. you can also reduce it by using ilovepdf.
thanks so much for your response. I do appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Finally Ooooh without receiving email from TLS I got this , this evening. Guys am very anxious about the outcome...

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
vaticanboy:
Finally Ooooh without receiving email from TLS I got this , this evening. Guys am very anxious about the outcome...

Congratulations . So happy for you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Dan45: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
When did you do your biometrics?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by vaticanboy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
monchat:

Congratulations . So happy for you
. Thanks Monchat. May it be yes ooo. Should I still wait until I receive mail from TLS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.