Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,266 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerians In Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Malaysia (4995 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Malaysia by wanaj0: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
For those thinking of Malaysia, look before you leap. There is a clampdown on Nigerians now. Most have overstayed so dont have a valid visa again.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/12/13/nation/10083927&sec=nation

JOHOR BARU: A Nigerian man fell from a ceiling and broke his leg in an attempt to escape from Immigration officers who raided a house in Taman Johor Jaya here.

The man, together with three other Nigerians, were nabbed for not having passports to show they had entered the country legally.

An Immigration department spokesman said the officers seized more than 80 electronic products believed to be stolen items in the 6pm incident on Sunday.

The four suspects, aged 26 to 35, were hiding in the ceiling when 20 enforcement officers raided the house.

The spokesman said one suspect fell through the ceiling and broke his leg.

The injured suspect was later sent to the hospital.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ok the hiding in the ceiling part is funny but that hell hole need to be deleted from Nigeria. Can you imagine people go there for Phd from Nigeria? I was talking to one of my pal in Malaysia he said his school in Nilai was raided those without passport at that time were taken into custody and they were asked to get Unclad. unclad= n a k e d
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by wanaj0: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
dell_net:

Ok the hiding in the ceiling part is funny but that hell hole need to be deleted from Nigeria. Can you imagine people go there for Phd from Nigeria? I was talking to one of my pal in Malaysia he said his school in Nilai was raided those without passport at that time were taken into custody and they were asked to get Unclad. unclad= n a k e d

What is BAD in going to Malaysia for PhD?

We should be asking ourselves why we find it so difficult to obey the laws of the land! Why cant we learn to do the right things and do things right? Na only we dey for this world?

80 electronic products doing what? Nigerians are the ones with student visa but not attending any school! Soon, Malaysia will stop giving Nigerians visa based on our reputation.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2011
Man even a diploma is fragile there. In my field most of the guys that graduated from Malaysia can't do sh^t. What fcking country is it that I have to be carrying my passport around at all times. The police can burst my door without warrant. No human rights there. English is not the main language. Malaysia of all places for education? no lah, I rather go to ABU Zaria.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
wanaj0:

Malaysia will stop giving Nigerians visa based on our reputation.
They can shove their visas up in their behinds, it will be better for Nigerians to stay home and learn. And lets see how their education sector will be I believe more than 60% of foreign students are nigerians paying in cash.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by wanaj0: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
dell_net:

Man even a diploma is fragile there. In my field most of the guys that graduated from Malaysia can't do sh^t. What fcking country is it that I have to be carrying my passport around at all times. The police can burst my door without warrant. No human rights there. English is not the main language. Malaysia of all places for education? no lah, I rather go to ABU Zaria.

Maybe you should ask whether your people went to any recognised school or maybe they just attended a language school! Malaysia does have GOOD universities. There are many 'cheap' UK/USA/AUSTRALIAN universities in Malaysia. I know a number of medical doctors doing their training in Malaysian universities.

Yes the law expect you to carry a means of identification around. Malaysians go around with their ID card! That makes it easy to identify and people in case of emergency or crime.

Police will not burst into your door if there is no reason to do so.

It is because of their 'laws' that's why the country is one of the foremost tourist destination. Tourism is a major income for Malaysia. Nigerians seem to want to destroy any country!

Yes they can shove their visas up their behinds. That's what we said to all the countries instead of us cleaning up our acts. As per their educational sector, you think they depend on Nigeria to survive? I laugh!!!!!

Let Nigerians spend their cash in their own countries. Lets continue to support criminality and other vices!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
All this talk is nonsense because if you were a Malaysian you are not in a position to shove the visa into your behind.
Look here Nigerians pay the most of it in Malaysia, and about these UK/USA/AUSTRALIAN affiliation that you guys are brained washed with is a hoax. A classroom in Malaysia can never be a classroom in USA. You think the affiliates universities can buy you ticket to UK or USA? Your little wizzles brought from india to teach you?
Your thinking learning ends in the class? the classroom is a just a theoretical part of it. Learning is out there in the society and for as far as I am concerned Malaysian society is whacked, they should deal with it first before pointing fingers to Nigerians or other blacks.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by wanaj0: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
dell_net:

All this talk is nonsense because if you were a Malaysian you are not in a position to shove the visa into your behind.
Look here Nigerians pay the most of it in Malaysia, and about these UK/USA/AUSTRALIAN affiliation that you guys are brained washed with is a hoax. A classroom in Malaysia can never be a classroom in USA. You think the affiliates universities can buy you ticket to UK or USA? Your little wizzles brought from india to teach you?
Your thinking learning ends in the class? the classroom is a just a theoretical part of it. Learning is out there in the society and for as far as I am concerned Malaysian society is whacked, they should deal with it first before pointing fingers to Nigerians or other blacks.

Ha ha ha. Typical. So you would prefer them to allow the Nigerian criminals running free in their country?

Malaysia society is whacked based on what? What will you say of Nigeria then? How many foreign students are in Nigeria learning in class and outside of class?

Nigerians pay the most to become criminals Affiliation? They are UK/US/Australian schools! Not affiliation!

It's a pity that instead of dealing with the problems we are pointing fingers at those trying to rid their country of criminals. Not every country celebrate crime and criminality you know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
Look they cant even catch a criminal in Malaysia,,,thats why they go at random tormenting innocent people. Malaysian soceity has political, racial and human rights problem. In Nigeria do crime and see what happens to you. When the world slapped Nigerian Government about yahoo yahoo what happened? no human was abused but tactical and smart measure were taken to stop it. And what happened? the boys flew to Malaysian and now Malaysia is not smart enough to handle it.
They are UK/US/Australian schools! Not affiliation!
By saying this I know you are a fraud. Justwise please mark this guy.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by wanaj0: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
dell_net:

Look they cant even catch a criminal in Malaysia,,,thats why they go at random tormenting innocent people. Malaysian soceity has political, racial and human rights problem. In Nigeria do crime and see what happens to you. When the world slapped Nigerian Government about yahoo yahoo what happened? no human was abused but tactical and smart measure were taken to stop it. And what happened? the boys flew to Malaysian and now Malaysia is not smart enough to handle it.By saying this I know you are a fraud. Justwise please mark this guy.

You make me laugh! I hope it is not the same Nigeria that police daily harassed and torment people.

Seems you are upset that Malaysia caught criminals with stolen items tongue At least now you agree that criminals in Nigeria migrated to Malaysia. Must be saints alone remaining in Nigeria then.

When you are through, google Curtin University and find out about their campus in Singapore and Malaysia and whether it's an affiliation that they have. Check our Nottingham University also.

Fraud? Interesting. This is my last response to you! Always wonder about those making excuses for criminals and criminal behaviours.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
Are you afraid of me or Justwise? It says Nottingham: a partnership between Boustead Holdings Berhad, YTL Corporation Berhad and The University of Nottingham
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by wanaj0: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
dell_net:

Are you afraid of me? It says Nottingham: a partnership between Boustead Holdings Berhad, YTL Corporation Berhad and The University of Nottingham

Yes I am afraid of people that throw insults around while supporting or trying to justify crime and criminals.

Check out the difference between partnership and affiliations. Find out what Boustead and YTL are into and why they went into partnership with Nottingham.

Guess if MTN enters partnership with University of Ibadan that automatically establish an affiliation.

Check the experience of a Nigerian in a Malaysian University

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823035.0.html

Anyway, to each his own.
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ok, I am not throwing insults at you but the notion of Nigerians this and Nigerians that, I just hate it, moreover in a negative society like Malaysia. Anyways I know English in not properly taught in Malaysia I think I mentioned this to you in another topic.

Definition of AFFILIATE
transitive verb
a : to bring or receive into close connection as a member or branch b : to associate as a member <affiliates herself with the local club>
: to trace the origin of

Definition of PARTNERSHIP
: the state of being a partner : participation
a : a legal relation existing between two or more persons contractually associated as joint principals in a business b : the persons joined together in a partnership
: a relationship resembling a legal partnership and usually involving close cooperation between parties having specified and joint rights and responsibilities

Source: merriam-webster.
so which one your university is on?
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by dellnet: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ok, I am not throwing insults at you but the notion of Nigerians this and Nigerians that, I just hate it, moreover in a negative society like Malaysia. Anyways I know English in not properly taught in Malaysia I think I mentioned this to you in another topic.

Definition of AFFILIATE
transitive verb
a : to bring or receive into close connection as a member or branch b : to associate as a member <affiliates herself with the local club>
: to trace the origin of

Definition of PARTNERSHIP
: the state of being a partner : participation
a : a legal relation existing between two or more persons contractually associated as joint principals in a business b : the persons joined together in a partnership
: a relationship resembling a legal partnership and usually involving close cooperation between parties having specified and joint rights and responsibilities

so which one your university is on?
merriam-webster
Re: Nigerians In Malaysia by Nostradamus: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
E dey pain me say i haven't registered on nairaland when this thread was still going on....

How can someone justify crime/criminal tendencies ?? I don't know what the hell is wrong with nigerians ooo.we even blame the malaysians for trying to rid themselves of our criminal elements,one day,most countries will stop giving visas to nigerians because of fear of giving a potential criminal access to their country.for christ sake,what's wrong with nigerians sef ? Imagine that man up there asking the malaysians to shove their visas simply because they kick against our youths who derive joy in crime ? Are we cursed to always celebrate crime ?? I just hope nigerians will stop this shameless celebration of crime before other countries stop issuing visas to us.

I read somewhere on nairaland that usa has stop issuing student visa to nigerians.the amazing in that thread was some nairalanders were blaming the yanks for not giving out visa instead of addressing the problem(our criminal nature).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa To Hungary / Nigerians Living In New Zealand / Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.