Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? (8436 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / How To Watch Free DSTV Station On Your PC And Phones Free Of Charge / How To Disable Java On Your Computer, Tablets And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by databoy247(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
If you to know how addicted you are to gadgets, try staying two months without your phones and laptop grin

You nor go fit, cos me, i cant Ooo grin grin
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
everything today is whether via your mobile or computer. . . . . . . .  any person who hasnt got an email today is living in the dark age. so living without either is not only WRONG but IMPOSSIBLE!

when was the last time you heard that an employer contacted new applicants by POST (letter)?! when was the last time some gal you just met gave you her landline HOME number?

but in some few aspects of life, life would be much better if there was no such technology.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by databoy247(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
Its both our blessing and our curse grin
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by omofaaji: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
I can do it joo, Wetin? I'll just make sure I always show up at work on time and if there's an emergency, call 911
finish!!!!
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Odunnu: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
I cant even stay a day without them. I can go thru a day with either of them but with neither? I cant last maximum 6hrs.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by databoy247(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
where is dhtml? I want to hear his opinion. Lol
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by sweetpawn1: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2011
Er, why not?
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by sweetpawn1: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
Just kidding! Hell No! I can't stay off my phone or lappy for a day!
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Slyr0x: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2011
I practically make my living working my a.s.s out on the PC. .Stay without my laptop/phones?
NO! NO!! NO!!!

I really wanna hear what our web hosting guy's have to say. .DualCore et al. . grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2011
never!!!

unless i go sabbatical leave be that,
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by databoy247(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2011
Slyr0x:

I really wanna hear what our web hosting guy's have to say. .DualCore et al. . grin grin cheesy

Lol, If dualcore leaves his laptop or andriod for 48hours, alot of businesses will go offline and he surely will start receiving those dreaded phone calls grin
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by GWslim(f): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
One week will be detrimental talk less of 2 months. You want to kill me.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Godalone(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
I can't
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
for what!!!!

life would be borin,

except i'm on a holiday with my sweetie,

we'll make it all about nature,

with my sweetheart, theen i can,
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by TenKobo1: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
We did it before so why not?
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by xanadu333: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
you want kill me embarassed
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
I can, if necessity calls.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by ichommy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Guy haha 2 months, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Laptop?yes. There are times I don't turn on my laptop for days but phones? Nope you wanna send me into a state of depression no ni? undecided I browse and do everything on my phone. I cannot afford to stay 2 mins without it. embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Laptop YES but phone hell to da frigging NO. Can't even stay 4 hours without it.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by MissyB3(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
I could stay without my phone, but 'puter? Nah nah. I'm sick at heart without it; not a good thing but I can't help it.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Pelummy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
i cnt drop ma phone 4, secs,mins or hrs, bt ma laptop cn wait
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by ikechukz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
tufiakwa, i can spend live without my lappy for one day only but my phone i can't last 6 hours without it.my phone is my best friend and i'm kinda addicted to it.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by maclatunji: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
I can, but the people I work for won't let me. Just yesterday, someone was suggesting adding another phone to receive calls, I politely declined, it is becoming ridiculous for me.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by pendo89(f): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
2 months?  shocked shocked.
I have 3 strategically placed so I don't have to carry them everytime I am moving from point A to B.
The only place you wont find me without laptop is in church
It depends again on the job u do or else you could easily lose biz.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Gentleboby: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
CAPITAL NO

Why this Question ?

Or are you looking for WAR

Let me tell you something about phone or other gadget , YOU CAN RUN LEAVE YOUR FAMILY WHEN THERE IS TENSION BUT YOUR PHONE REMAIN IN YOUR HAND OR POCKET.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Sure i can do that
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
i can drop both if 'm goin to get paid, else, no way!
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Olalekan0(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
These two items have taken over the role T.V used to play in my life.I can't go a day without them;My BB Torch and Iphone4 are like my oxygen and virtual library at the same time. While my laptop computer on the other hand is where i download and watch the newest blackbuster movies every day of the week.

I honestly can't imagine life without these two gadgets!
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
odiaero:

Sure i can do that
angry angry angry angry angry angry, how you go take trade forex, indices and commodities, mtchew

ngwa back to biz section eu is crashing and am smilling grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
I can't even stay without it 4 a day you dey talk 2 months. You wan kill person?
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by litusista(f): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
i can still do away with any of my phones for a few days, but my laptop? rara o,
i live on my laptop. i sleep with it and wake up with it. the only thing i dont do on it is eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? / ALL SOLD. THANKS / Apple Home Genunie Advisor/ Technical Support Program live in Abuja, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.