Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Real Madrid In 2006/07 Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid In 2006/07 Season (1821 Views)

. / MADRID In A Tight Bid For Tottenham Midfielder !!! Guess Who? / Liverpool Fc, A Cheat Against Atletico Madrid In Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid In 2006/07 Season by balibali(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2006
I want to know your opinion about future of Real Madrid,
Do you think that Real Madrid will be champion after this seasson.
Do you think that next year Zidane, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Salgado, Beckam, Raul, and coach will not be the part of team.
Doy you beleive that Fabio Capelo going to be next coach, and Adriano and Ibrahimovich two new players of Real Madrid?
And if we acept your choise, which players have to sign in Real Madrid nex seasson?,

Re: Real Madrid In 2006/07 Season by Badman888(m): 4:21am On Mar 13, 2006
Real Madrid are a dying team now, that is the problem with superstar teams they would just crumble one day, the same might happen to Chelsea too over the next few years unless they can keep on getting new players. But as for Real they need to do some serious Reorganization.
Re: Real Madrid In 2006/07 Season by c0dec(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2006
i dont particularly give a rat's ass about madrid. one is i know is that my man, ex-juve great zidane should quit the game. madrid is a big club, they'll bounce back some time in the future.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Madrid Sold Di Maria For Being Ugly. (pictures) / Carles Puyol’s Wife Vanessa Lorenzo Shares Raunchy Picture / Chelsea Starlet Tammy Abraham Pledges International Career To England Over Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.