Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? (3325 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Why Does A Player Hit His Hands On The Ground Before Entering The Pitch? / Juventus To Bid For Peter Crouch?for More Detail Checkout Www.blogger.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Akolawole(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2006
PETER CROUCH

He is English, He plays for Liverpool.

What do you like about him?

Did he worth £7m?

If he is a Nigerian, Can he make Eyimba or 3SC let alone Super Eagles?

Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by pie1ect(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2006
This guy, I think is the worst player that ever walked this planet, maybe save for Pascal Cygan and a few others.

But seriously, Peter Crouch is dissapointing to say the least. You'd expect someone of his stature to be good in his position upfront. He never ceases to make me laugh, though.
Peter Crouch Worth £7M? That's like say Didier Drogba was worth £24M or that SW-Phillips was worth £21M.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Badman888(m): 4:19am On Mar 13, 2006
i tell you, but when he was in Southampton he used to perform alot better, but i guess Benetiz might be kicking him out this summer.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Akolawole(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2006
@Pie1ect

His "Englishness" enable him to be in liverpool and for that PRICE!

@Badman888

Benitez will not sell him, Coaches dont sell their mistake-buys. Its like asking Jose to sell Drogba/Wenger to sell Reyes.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by nightrider: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2006
Kola, Reyes is not a bad buy. He contributes greatly to the team. Arsenal don't play well when he isn't on the pitch. He runs always compliment King Henry. He shouldn't be put in the same class with Drogba or crouch.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Akolawole(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2006
@NightRider

I beg, be truthful

What contribution? I may not be a gunner but i know your team inside out.

Tell me  how many goals he scored when Igwe was  injured?

If I close my eyes, i can score the goal he missed against Madrid, yet he will be laughing.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by bolaoni(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2006
Crouch!

Should have been in the class of Eddy Dombraye angry

Wonder what he is doing in Liverpool, with him and his fellow legless strikers, the club has become LIVERFOOL

Can anybody beat this record:

"They have now only scored five in 10 games and it was a litany of missed chances led to the red ribbons being removed from the trophy Liverpool value most.
In both the Premiership (33 goals from 436 efforts) and the Champions League (six from 89 before tonight), Liverpool average a goal every 14 or 15 efforts.
"

I saw this on Soccernet.com last week and was like shocked

I'm sure Benitez will be mad at himself for selling Baros
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2006
thank God the guy is English and White, he'd never have played anything beyond high school football!
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Akolawole(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2006
@ Everone

Can he make Eyimba,3sc or Super Eagles?
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Badman888(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
I think so, he is not so bad of a player but as most commentators say he dosent have the confidence,
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Badman888(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2006
picture of Benfica arriving liverpool

Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Eurphoria(f): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2006
lmao i know this was posted in march lol i just wonder what the guys think now lol hehehehe. He is worth every penny thats what i say smiley
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by McOmo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Akolawole

what can now u say about Peter Crouch ? tongue

who would u rather have . . . Obafemi or Crouch ? grin grin

where is Eurphoria ? cry
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
Peter Crouch is one player i admire, he is gifted, strong, consistent and talented. he is also really hardworking. I respect iverpool a lot and i admire Peter Crouch. He is real smart.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by DaJunta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
Peter Crouch aint that bad, he does pull off some stunts when Pennant is on the pitch delivering the crosses.
Benitez aint giving him chances to prove his worth. Well, I wonda which coach will bench Torres for Crouch
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by McOmo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
is anyone told here to compare players ? undecided

assess Crouch and move on jare cool
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
Abeg leave the guy. His only problem is that God didn't bless him with pace or acceleration - but when it comes to basic ball skills, he has very good first touch, composure and a decent footballing brain. You cannot blame him for what God didn't give him.
Re: Peter Crouch: What Manner Of A Player? by PDF: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
JOSE ANTONIO REYES (NO 9) SHIRT WAS NOT AT ALL A MISTAKE BUY. twas unfortunate he was feeling homesick while in England and had to go back to his home country. he might be a striker but wasn't used for that role most of the time. He had a very very high workrate and was a teamplayer. He was equally matching up to Henry in terms of importance if not for his injuries. HE WAS FANTASTIC.

and saying he missed that goal again REAL is not a point to reckon with. We've seen more marvelous and terrific misses. Check out Arsenal-LMoscow at the Emirates last season (cesc, rosicky, et al), and a couple of other games (even in other clubs). Abeg, leave the guy o!

I realised this thread has had birthdays, but Crouch is an improved player. He's gt a good finishing, terrific shootings, and a good use of the head with his height advantage,  grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Michael Carrick Worth £18.6 Million? / Kungfu Or Karate Club In Lagos / Download Video: Arsenal Vs Newcastle 4-0 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.