Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol (3251 Views)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2011
The moment u mention ur location like V.island or Ikeja, I bet u d conversation will change. grin.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2011
I dont believe that
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2011
Lol would try that grin, Everything seems to work for me anyway,, Maybe its cuz am fine cool
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2011
^ who cares if u look like brad pitt? undecided
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2011
yes the OP is right esp when the girl in question is nigerian embarassed
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2011
grin U really have an issue with nigerian gals. I know u will end up with one as wife and a yoruba for that matter.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

grin U really have an issue with nigerian gals. I know u will end up with one as wife and a yoruba for that matter.

God 4bid bad tin

im getting married to 2 wives -

a french and an edo woman smiley
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

I can bet with my laptop charger that he is currently dating one right now! If i'm lying may amadioha shrivel his kini. . .
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Flashaldrin(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2011
lolz. very true sha. anyway. . . .joke section this way ------->
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by slimyem: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2011
smh!
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

I can bet with my laptop charger that he is currently dating one right now! If i'm lying may amadioha shrivel his kini. . .

are u an orphan? smiley
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

are u an orphan? smiley
No! Were you adopted? smiley
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2011
@flashband. This is not a joke thread. Can u antelopically leave here pls?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2011
This is true but not all of dem but 95% i bet smiley
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

yeah rite - i suggest he does pick pin close to that fridge  cheesy

sexkillz:

No! Were you adopted? smiley

no im  not  smiley
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Flashaldrin(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2011
xynerise:

what is it then?? geography thread??
ok, travel section that way-------->
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Kx: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2011
Irrespective of the fact that the guy stays in a room apartment (eg in Bar Beach Towers) in VI and Ikeja?
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2011
BTW, the OP is about 70% correct! If you tell a girl you live in
Oshodi
Agege
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Sango
Ajangbadi
Ayobo
Ijegun
Egbeda
Ikotun
Idimu
Dopemu, The response is very different from

Ajah
Magodo
Omole Estate
Lekki Phase
Victoria Island
Ikeja
Ikeja GRA
Maryland
Palmgroove!. . .

Only the reasonably exposed ones dont give a hic about where you live! cheesy
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2011
Kx:

Irrespective of the fact that the guy stays in a room apartment (eg in Bar Beach Towers) in VI and Ikeja?
Yes! Just like telling a lady you live in Diobu, Elioparanwa, Rumuokoro in PHC. The response is different from GRA, Woji! I lie? cheesy
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Oshodi
Agege
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Sango
Ajangbadi
Ayobo
Ijegun
Egbeda
Ikotun
Idimu

Ajah
Magodo
Omole Estate
Lekki Phase
Victoria Island
Ikeja
Ikeja GRA
Maryland
Palmgroove!. . .

Thanks for d analysis. grin
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Oshodi
Agege
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Sango
Ajangbadi
Ayobo
Ijegun
Egbeda
Ikotun
Idimu

Ajah
Magodo
Omole Estate
Lekki Phase
Victoria Island
Ikeja
Ikeja GRA
Maryland
Palmgroove!. . .

are all these places in nigeria
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2011
^ no, they are in Lagos alone.
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2011
See 190 wey I see for Ijora dey form oyibo. undecided
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by 195(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2011
^DPS - Double postin syndrome
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2011
wen i mention UK many of them go just dey fly about like fowl dey beg me to send blackberry to dem undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Kslib(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2011
@op Good observation!Most of dis gurls like awuf ehn!
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2011
@lefulefu. them no no say u still dey use starcom land phone. grin
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz! U r a dimwit!
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by moonraker(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

yes the OP is right esp when the girl in question is nigerian embarassed

xynerise:

The moment u mention your location like V.island or Ikeja, I bet u d conversation will change. grin.

we hv had our differences in the past but you guys are 100 percent on point, some nigerian women are

shallow minded
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by Beync(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2011
it's not true.
lefool location says london but he behaves like park official at mile I diobu ph
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by bekay911(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beync:

it's not true.
lefool location says london but he behaves like park official at mile I diobu ph
grin
Re: Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol by xynerise: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Cmon everyone knows lefool is a typical agbero at Oshodi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. / LOVE-DOCTOR: Ask Me Any Relationship Or Love Question / Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.