Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . (1721 Views)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Joagbaje(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2011
chrisj2000:

grin Your bible said in book of rev. 22vs 18-19"Curse is anyone who add  or remove from the book of prophecy"
the bible said through the mouth of jesus himself " you lack because you didn't ask, he who believes can command a mountain to move, nothing is impossible to them that believes, etc"
If believers has all these power and yet witness human sufferings every day without changing them, then all believers are malevolent.
If all these powers given to them by jesus are fake, then they should wake up from their dreams and stop spreading lies.
Bible is evil but if any believer is sure it's the word of omnipotent god, let him prove me wrong through prayer. Just ask god to wipe out sickness and diseases for his children. That is even easier than commanding a mountain to move.
Remember your bible says that god never change, so if was able to do those miracles written in bible, he can equally do them today.

Miracles and the supernatural is part of Christianity. Miracles are still being worked today in the name of Jesus

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZRVOLl-e8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2011
how can i?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Joagbaje(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2011
This is the new thread. So what's your point? Have you seen the miracle in the video posted to know that God is still working his miracles like the bible days.
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
i love life
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Joagbaje(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
The enemy of man is responsible for most evil. God gave man a choice on how to reign over them.
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by manmustwac(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
chrisj2000:

You can go to your church and fish for testimonies, where you people encourage members to give fabricated fake testimonies. But in this open forum, everyone is free to share his or her opinion.
at least three quarters of all graduates are all roaming the streets looking for jobs and over 50% of the masses are struggling to put at least 2 square meals on the table and someone is here saying god is working his miracles undecided

chrisj2000:

That blood sucking demon you people call god who ignores the suffering of 99.9% and bless only .1% should go to hell.
its all nonsense a miracle working god that cannot provide jobs for all the unemployed faithful graduates and the faithful suffering masses.
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
how great thou art
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 12:49am On Dec 15, 2011
good is the lord
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by DeepSight(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
chrisj2000:

You make mockery of yourself and your god by posting those videos, it's same as quoting bible.
6,000,000 Jews were massacred by NAZI in second world war. More than 1,000,000 children die of malaria every year worldwide. More than 1,000,000 people lost their wealth by paying tithe and other church levies, and you have the boldness to show me what is recorded in a video.
I didn't watch your video but how do you reconcile the presence of omnipotent and loving god in the midst of afore mentioned evils?

Can I make you a proposal? Can I propose to you a notion of God that is separate and distinct from the Judeo-Christian concept of God, and which should satisfy your answers? Are you interested in this?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
God must be
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by DeepSight(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
chrisj2000:

you're welcome with your proposal as long as it's a rational one

Okay. Let us say that God is the factor or element that created the universe and all that exists. Let us say that God itself is a compound conscious mind behind the universe and all that exists. Let us say that that compound maind has set in motion all the natural processes that bring things into existence such as cosmic movements and processes such as evolution.

Let us also say that this cosmic mind which we call God posesses a quality of oneness; and that this oneness drives it towards harmony and love.

Let us however say that this cosmic mind is also a perfectly balanced thing, and for this reason this cosmic mind is of adamantine balance and justice. It creates balance in ecosystems by ensuring that there is predator and prey, diesease and health. It creates balance on a cosmic scale by ensuring light and darness. Elements of positivity and negativity. It delivers karma in human lives as a function of magnetic attractions. It is implacable, and is not inclined to gentle or indulgent love. It gives out to each that which each one's magnetic balance and place in the cosmos attracts.

What do you think of such a notion of God?

Let us firmly put aside any Abrahamic notions of God, and see if this is not a plausible notion of God?

What say ye?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
there must be God
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
God exist
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Jalive: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2011
chrisj2000, you need not make some comments you made here about God and calling the bible the book of lies. One thing I know is that God loves you and I pray he will open the eyes of your understanding (Eph 1:17)
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2011
something happened to me
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Jalive: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
chrisj2000:

let him first answer all your prayers for yourself and your family. What's the point of praying for me when you yourself need help. Pray for yourself.

chrisj2000, Who do you worship/serve?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
Deep Sight:

Okay. Let us say that God is the factor or element that created the universe and all that exists. Let us say that God itself is a compound conscious mind behind the universe and all that exists. Let us say that that compound maind has set in motion all the natural processes that bring things into existence such as cosmic movements and processes such as evolution.

Let us also say that this cosmic mind which we call God posesses a quality of oneness; and that this oneness drives it towards harmony and love.

Let us however say that this cosmic mind is also a perfectly balanced thing, and for this reason this cosmic mind is of adamantine balance and justice. It creates balance in ecosystems by ensuring that there is predator and prey, diesease and health. It creates balance on a cosmic scale by ensuring light and darness. Elements of positivity and negativity. It delivers karma in human lives as a function of magnetic attractions. It is implacable, and is not inclined to gentle or indulgent love. It gives out to each that which each one's magnetic balance and place in the cosmos attracts.

What do you think of such a notion of God?

Let us firmly put aside any Abrahamic notions of God, and see if this is not a plausible notion of God?

What say ye?

Methinks Deep Sight's trying to form a new religion here. What's with the 'Let us say'?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
and i know that God is
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Jalive: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
chrisj2000:

That's the mistake you people make. Must i worship something? my conscience is my moral instructor and justice is my heart desire.
Have you really read your bible? Tell me why that your god would order Israelites to go and exterminate a whole nation? Though am not subscribing for biblical lecture but i want you to know that prayer is the only way to prove the authenticity and authority of the bible. Not written words in the bible.

If i got your quote correctly, "prayer is the only way to prove the authenticity and authority of the bible",

1. Who is the author of the bible?
2.Who do you pray to and in whose name?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
to God be the glory
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Jalive: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
chrisj2000, God loves you. You may deny it but it doesnt change the truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. HE came to give you life.

John 3:16 "for God so loved the world (including chrisj2000)" that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish (including chrisj2000 ) but have everlasting life.
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
God loves us
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by DeepSight(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2011
chrisj2000:

@Deep sight.
I disagree with any proposal that tends to align or rather reconcile Creationist theory with evolution theory.

Why would you disagree? I am sure you are aware that the Theory of Evolution does not address the origin of life: it does not touch on the origin of life, and there is no plausible idea as yet as to the origin of life. The Theory deals with the development of species, when once living organisms already existed.

As such, it makes perfect sense irrespective of the validity of the Theory of Evolution, to still conceive of an origin of life: indeed, in light of the Theory's silence on that point, it is actually strictly necessary to conceive of the origin as well - i.e: the factor I have described as God.

the first question i would ask you is, how long has this entity you call god been in existence?what brought it into existence

I will first have to ask if you are acquainted with the philosophical distinction between necessary things and contingent things. This will form the foundation upon which you will be able to grasp that God is said to be eternal: I.E - God has always existed, and could not have a beginning. God is said to be self-existent.

and what motivated it to cause other things to begin to exist?.

Creation is like a mirror which is nothing but the self-expression of the mind of the creator.
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Micuilles: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2011
@ Joe & ALL,

I think the response to all these negative insinuations & faithless statements about God boils down to one thing: GOD WILL NOT DO FOR MAN WHAT MAN CAN DO FOR HIMSELF.

Firstly, Whoever comes to God must BELIEVE that God Exists! and he is a rewarder of them that seek him diligently. That is a good start point for all the unbelievers. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2011
give what you can
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
i humble myself
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by DeepSight(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
chrisj2000:

Bacterias and single cell organisms when exposed to certain climate or environment

. . . . here is the point - where did the first bacteria / single cell organism energe from? The Theory of evolution does not research that. . . .
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
may God help us
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Joagbaje(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
How do I Get into this thread of mine again?
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Joagbaje(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
Deep Sight:

. . . . here is the point - where did the first bacteria / single cell organism energe from? The Theory of evolution does not research that. . . .

Good question. . cool
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by chrisj2000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
how can we reach our destination
Re: Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today . by Joagbaje(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
chrisj2000:

your bible says that the wise pursues knowledge. You can come in, though this time as student.

Let's see

At least you have Learned something from me ; that god is not omnipotent

I explained that to you before . God is omnipotent. He also has principles. Which he follows. For example,as much as God can make a man to be anything. He also gives man free choice. That doesn't limit his power ,he only chose to follow principles.
, that bible lied about prayer, that luring people into your church with promises of free salvation, healing and breakthroughs in their finance only to turn back and defraud them is big sin.

There's no defrauding. The bible didn't lie about prayer at all. I told you before . God answers prayers. There are also principles in God.

By the way, if your god is as rich as your bible says, why would he/she demand money from the worshippers?

He demand sacrifice from the worshipers so as to rid them of greed , it's for their perfection. He doesn't need their substance . He needs to detach them from being slave to things.

Psalms 50:12-15
12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee:

for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls,

or drink the blood of goats?

14 Offer unto God thanksgiving;

and pay thy vows unto the most High:

15 And call upon me in the day of trouble:

I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris' Teaching Topics / After Jail Term, Ritualist Mentioned Names Of Top Nigerian Pastors He Worked For / Please House, I Need Explanations For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.