Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Decorative Asbestos Secrets Exposed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Decorative Asbestos Secrets Exposed! (686 Views)

Decorative Concrete Floor Stamping / Production Of Decorative Asbestos/celings Secrets Revealed! / Decorative Ceiling/asbestos Secrets Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decorative Asbestos Secrets Exposed! by Toptic(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
The secrets of decorative asbestos!

WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.
This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

Get more info @ www.decorativeceiling..com

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For N2000? / Seller of blco Needed / I Have $200 Liberty Reserve For Sale At 170/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.