Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? (3702 Views)

Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? / 'A Silent Revolution Is Taking Place In Lagos' - Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
librangyps:

Y'll make me sick, cowards, I shud prolly lead a women'ڪ group protesting violently Unclad, I'll prolly achieve more than your empty words, All u guys do here is talk talk talk, Sick

I may join you ladies if you decide to protest unclad. At least it's something different from the norm. It just might work grin grin grin.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by ak47mann(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
OPC had started carrying marchetti knives is it part of the revolution?as some "yaribas" say that OPC is now on code red  sadplease OPC should lead the battle for a change,at list they should prove to others that they are not as coward as awoliko the poison drinker
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by 4real(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
@AfAM what part of that is really funny, really what part of it is funny, the fact that loads of kids wont be able to afford an education, or the fact that more people will result to crime or is it the fact that life is going to get harder for loads of people, really what part of it is funny, if you have nothing better to say SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Every region has signalled their intent yet the Igbo cowards are found wanting like ever

Descendants of the Supreme Coward who would rather run to Abidjan and leave his people to be killed
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Afam4eva(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Every region has signalled their intent yet the Igbo cowards are found wanting like ever

Descendants of the Supreme Coward who would rather run to Abidjan and leave his people to be killed

Mumu. The Igbos fought the nation for a full 3 years. They've gone down in history as the only group that has challenged the Nigerian state. Now what has your group done. I guess you answer will be "brandishing weapons on the streets of lagos". You have become a joke just like OPC.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by 4real(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
@Dayo you are a disgrace to the yoruba race, what has fighting for a country to do with tribe
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
4real:

@AfAM what part of that is really funny, really what part of it is funny, the fact that loads of kids wont be able to afford an education, or the fact that more people will result to crime or is it the fact that life is going to get harder for loads of people, really what part of it is funny, if you have nothing better to say SHUT THE bleep UP

Same scare tactics used by benefactors of the subsidy against Nigeria. We are not convinced of these doomsday scenario. Ghana has removed fuel subsidy and have no real functional refinery; they don't have BRT nor use okada, they earn lower income than Nigerians on the average,  yet they are not as describe above!

Stop this doomsday tactics; fuel subsidy must go!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by chosen04(f): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes oo we would never let people from the tribes of Psychophant like Ofonagoro and Uche Chukwu merije lead us.

Neither would we allow people from the tribe of cowards who would skip town to Abidjan in the middle of it

Nor ppl from the tribe of never do wells who would kill other regional leaders and spare theirs

Is the above why MKO ABIOLA was never allowed to ruin the country?

Its now that i understand that IBB was doing us a favour then. But why does dudes from your tribe hate IBB so much inspite of the favour he did the country from been ruined by the former?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
librangyps:

Y'll make me sick, cowards,  I shud prolly lead a women'ڪ group protesting violently Unclad,  I'll prolly achieve more than your empty words,  All u guys do here is talk talk talk,  Sick

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy When and where?  grin grin grin grin I am sure ileke idi, will lead the charge here. I will watch from a save distance nonetheless. Women are topping the rape chart in South Africa these days by the way!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by doctokwus: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
In this day of the internet& social media,no one shd b pretty sure of what d outcome of fuel subsidy withdrawal will be.Yes,d average naija is a coward& wants to live,evn when death seems inevitable;but this is one issue that shd b handled wt care,d forces that bind us together as a people are being tested in many regions of d country,fuel subsidy removal maynot b d reason for agitation per se,but its a FUEL& FUELs av a way of sometimes burning out of control if not properly handled.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by AfroBlue(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hot off the wires .  .   .

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2101745_2102132_2102373-8,00.html#disqus_thread
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
doctokwus:

In this day of the internet& social media,no one shd b pretty sure of what d outcome of fuel subsidy withdrawal will be.Yes,d average naija is a coward& wants to live,evn when death seems inevitable;but this is one issue that shd b handled wt care,d forces that bind us together as a people are being tested in many regions of d country,fuel subsidy removal maynot b d reason for agitation per se,but its a FUEL& FUELs av a way of sometimes burning out of control if not properly handled.

Perhaps if only to help it burn out of control, we should be there! Imagine two million disgruntled and frustrated Nigerians, with potential back-stabbers, cold-blooded killers, all bearing down on Lagos state or Abuja, on a very combustible item like fuel, all that would be need will be a little spark and Kabooooom! It will all blow up into pieces, the shaky edifice in our geographical space!

Won't that be nice? grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by 4real(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
@PointB and am sure when ghana removed subsidy they did not have light, and am sure they were 150 million people living there, am also sure that there leaders where the highest paid in the world, and am sure also that there banks where no lending as well, oh i remember they also had boko whatever placing bombs and they had high leave of insecurity as well, let me guess they had bad roads and most of all they had leaders who said they would do one thing and never do it, if not then never compare us to them, the government laid the ground work for the fuel removal, if i dont have to buy fuel to run my generator everyday i wont mind, if i dont have to buy fuel in my car but can take easy good public transport i wont mind, if we have train services i wont mind but we dont which means the not only will the fuel price increase, food price will increase and so will transportation and accommodation, and yet they refuse to pay the minimum wage and so what point in time do we panic
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by ibide(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Op just 4get those that are asking u to set ur self ablaze don't 4get that we have many animals in thise country but i gest u should provide some details of how it is going to start
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mumu

The Igbos fought a senseless war? of what use is fighting a war you would lose? Some sections are too wise than for them to sacrifice their populace in a senseless war like Ojuku did to the Igbos

After the brainless exercise 3million people are gone.

Discretion is the greater part of valour, Hopefully Igbos can understand that.

If Alj harem decides to fight Mike Tyson with bare fists is that bravery or stupidity?

At the end of the day skips town to Abidjan
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
4real:

@PointB and am sure when ghana removed subsidy they did not have light, and am sure they were 150 million people living there, am also sure that there leaders where the highest paid in the world, and am sure also that there banks where no lending as well, oh i remember they also had boko whatever placing bombs and they had high leave of insecurity as well, let me guess they had bad roads and most of all they had leaders who said they would do one thing and never do it, if not then never compare us to them, the government laid the ground work for the fuel removal, if i dont have to buy fuel to run my generator everyday i wont mind, if i dont have to buy fuel in my car but can take easy good public transport i wont mind, if we have train services i wont mind but we dont which means the not only will the fuel price increase, food price will increase and so will transportation and accommodation, and yet they refuse to pay the minimum wage and so what point in time do we panic

Apart from electricity, Ghana is not better than Nigeria in any respect. Don't get carried away by what you hear. They only developed part of Ghana is Accra, and even at that, it does not compare with Lagos Island; and will all the electricity, Nigeria is a net exporter of finished good  to Ghana. You will not miss the NAFDAC label on most of the product in their store.

We don't need subsidy to survive or thrive. Let it go; fear not!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by ndcide(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
i have started my violent revolution! i'm gona set my neighbors house ablaze and 3 petrol station in my neighborhood . watch out for the news.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by lagcity(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
ak47mann:

OPC had started carrying marchetti knives is it part of the revolution?as some "yaribas" say that OPC is now on code red  sadplease OPC should lead the battle for a change,at list they should prove to others that they are not as coward as awoliko the poison drinker

be careful what u wish 4, if Yoruba starts revolution, your Igbo head will be the first to be displayed on a stick grin.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Beaf: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
We are oppressed because GEJ is saving us from slavery. We go riot o! grin

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files./2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-will-not-stop-for-you.jpg[/img]
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
ndcide:

i have started my violent revolution! i'm gona set my neighbors house ablaze and 3 petrol station in my neighborhood . watch out for the news.

That wont be a revolution; that would be called arson. And you will become a common criminal. Set yourself ablaze in full view of news TV cameras, in front of the NASS Complex. That would qualify as statement of intent!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
lagcity:

be careful what u wish 4, if Yoruba starts revolution, your Igbo head will be the first to be displayed on a stick grin.

That won't be a problem. Go ahead, let's see who loses!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by lagcity(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Mumu

The Igbos fought a senseless war? of what use is fighting a war you would lose? Some sections are too wise than for them to sacrifice their populace in a senseless war like Ojuku did to the Igbos

After the brainless exercise 3million people are gone.

Discretion is the greater part of valour, Hopefully Igbos can understand that.

If Alj harem decides to fight Mike Tyson with bare fists is that bravery or stupidity?

At the end of the day skips town to Abidjan

don't mind the nyamiris. i thought sucide is an abomination in yiboland. how come 1 million or so ibos committed suicide between 1967 and 1970 cheesy?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by WilyWily4: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
ak47mann:

Is Awoliko the poison drinker Obafemi Awolowo?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

We are oppressed because GEJ is saving us from slavery. We go riot o! grin

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files./2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-will-not-stop-for-you.jpg[/img]

Don't mind those selfish and ignorant people.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Beaf: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Where is the revolution gonna take place na? I want to enrol this dude for full violence!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by lagcity(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
PointB:

That won't be a problem. Go ahead, let's see who loses!

ha ha cheesy we don't have to wait. we already know it is the r.etarded tribe who starts a war with 117 rifles grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
lagcity:

ha ha cheesy we don't have to wait. we already know it is the r.etarded tribe who starts a war with 117 rifles grin

Yea right. Start something; you talk too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Where is the revolution gonna take place na? I want to enrol this dude for full violence!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, the guy look mean enough. I can envision him leading a band of ACN rag-tag army marching to Abuja.

He will make a very good side-kick to the combo slap master - AregebeRascal!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by lagcity(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
PointB:

Yea right. Start something; you talk too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

no man, i don't start anything i can't finish. you ppl are the ones calling for revolution. i'm not an emotional Igbo who doesn't use his head. u ppl are too emotional like b1tches.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
lagcity:

no man, i don't start anything i can't finish. you ppl are the ones calling for revolution. i'm not an emotional Igbo who doesn't use his head. u ppl are too emotional like b1tches.

Call for revolution for what? What are we revolting against?  grin grin grin grin
Abeg go siddon; SE PDP support subsidy removal my friend!

If you want to know those calling for revolution, talk to your confused ACN goons.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by realchange: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
lagcity:

no man, [b]i don't start anything i can't finish. [/b]you ppl are the ones calling for revolution. i'm not an emotional Igbo who doesn't use his head. u ppl are too emotional like b1tches.

what have you finished as a people?

if you haven't finished anything, it means you haven't started anything, which makes you a giant "Obo". grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by lagcity(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
realchange:

what have you finished as a people?

if you haven't finished anything, it means you haven't started anything, which makes you a giant "Obo". grin grin

WTF? just talking for talking sake? fvck off. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Made The Unity Of Nigeria Possible – Ribadu! / Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.