Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d (9252 Views)

See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. / My 2 Months Old Baby Laghed At This Joke, I Swear!!!!! / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2011
"A Kenyan couple having three
children, were quarreling over
having a fourth child. The
husband wanted a fourth and
claimed he could afford it. The
wife was vehemently opposed to
the idea. The extended family
intervened and wanted to know
why the wife was so strongly
opposed to the idea. Eventually,
the wife gave her reason, in-between sobs. She said she had
learnt that, one in every four
Africans is a Nigerian!"
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by bright007(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
*and so wat happened? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
bright007:

*and so wat happened? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Go and ask google. . .mtcheww!

Foolish question.
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by bright007(f): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
**foolish write-up**
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2011
nyc joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

irony angry angry
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by bunmioguns(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
*putting on his spectacle and reading the yoke again*

bt wait Booque, why all dis karamo for d topic nw cos d yoke is as dry as sahara desert

1 Like

Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by ARareGem(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hmmn. . .
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by kingron: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2011
seriously boqee is this a joke or a riddle, ( callin others to solve the mystery of this riddle nd get the joke out so i can laff unfortunatel laff no gree come) it makes me rememba maths. Tryn to solve nd get d joke out, but u try sha #justsaying.
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by StudioCFR(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
booqleen

keep trying your best ma'am
i know sey one day u go make me proud wink
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by mustspin: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
where is the yoke
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
*sobbing*
*no, crying profusely* cry cry cry cry
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by McAdem: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
booqe,pls I no understand can u come again cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by mikuz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^
stop that rubbish!!
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mikuz, why dint i see u on 2go? whats ur 2go id?!
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by mikuz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sweetheart,
already added you.
Ok 'come' online now make we talk.
Baby its IKENNA121
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by StudioCFR(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ikenna101 ke?

So na u be de Ibo boy wey dey stalk me on 2go

why wasting your time chatting on 2go when una get phone?
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by mikuz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
Studio have you started yet again?
If i talk now, na 'report to moderator' link you go rush!!
*reserves comment*
hmm!!
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by StudioCFR(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
dat is the last thing i would do

*reporting u or anybody else to the mod*

i knw how to defend myself if the matter don dey near my throat

everybody cant be like u mikus
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by mikuz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Look at me and look at trouble o!

Stewdio,
did i come online for you?
Ever since you started spreading the news to whoever cared to listen that i am plotting to kill you because of the best poster poser election, i have suddenly become choosy with regards to the words i channel to you. . .
Please o!
I and Booqee(the angel of my life) just got engaged.
I want her to fully enjoy me; at least for the time being!

Thanks!
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by bunmioguns(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
[quote author=mikuz link=topic=825885.msg9791822#msg9791822 date=1324233228

Thanks!
[quote][/quote]

*Yawn*
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2011
mikuz:

Look at me and look at trouble o!

Stewdio,
did i come online for you?
Ever since you started spreading the news to whoever cared to listen that i am plotting to kill you because of the best poster poser election, i have suddenly become choosy with regards to the words i channel to you. . .
Please o!
[s]I and Booqee(the angel of my life) just got engaged[/s]

Thanks!
when did we marry?! Wahala dey oh.
bunmioguns:

[quote author=mikuz link=topic=825885.msg9791822#msg9791822 date=1324233228

Thanks!

*Yawn*
mr bunmi ogunleye is dat how to quote?!

*gives him two strokes of cane*
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by bunmioguns(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
booqee:

when did we marry?! Wahala dey oh. mr bunmi ogunleye is dat how to quote?!

*gives him two strokes of cane*

grin grin grin, dunno if u get any bro by dt name, cos dts nt my surname,

*collects d cane frm her, give her a warm kiss and carefully lay her down on d bed*
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by dani1luv: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2011
Thumbs Up boqee, but why you nor like to dey use smiley grin grin grin
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
thanks jawe better person. wink Shey smiley dey matter ni?
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by oderemo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
From the riduculos to the sublime.
All na joke.

yawn 5x
leave thre ad.
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2011
@Oderemo.
Get ur silly a.s.s outta my thread u prick! Mtcheww
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by StudioCFR(m): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2011
Dont talk to my friend like that ppussieĀ  angry
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Agybabe(f): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2011
Booqee will surely make proud. Haters keep off
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by StudioCFR(m): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2011
Mtchew

Copy 'n Paste
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by oderemo(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2011
)@brokelyn,
i will let your foaming in the mouth ranting pass,
slowpoke.
Let keep it that way.
i no get your tym. Small gal.

but if u want to battle , berra shield your arms.
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by mikuz(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2011
@ode remu,
you wicked o!!
Brooklyn ??
Choi !!
NA WA O!!
grin
Re: Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d by Booth25(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2011
Dry joke abeg add water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driving Jokes / Kermit The Frog "..but Thats None Of My Business Memes"... Lets Keep The Laugh R / God, I'm Coming! I'm Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.