Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Only God Would Judge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only God Would Judge (1010 Views)

Are There Certains Sins That God Would Not Forgive? / Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? / If You Were God, Would It Bother You For People Not To Know You Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Would Judge by martin007(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2007
I really dont know what to say right now, am burning inside but i am going to hold my peace at least for now, its good to be objective and to say the truth when it needs to be said, When i heard about the killing of some christians in Kano this morning, i thought it was all a joke and that maybe its just a misunderstanding between some group of christians and moslems in Kano, but i later got to find out that it was because of a said cartoon published in far away Bangledash, Now here are my Questions,

What has the cartoon published in far away Bangledash got to do with the lives of Christians living in Kano? Whats the connection? Does it mean anytime someone publishes something offensive in a far away country like Bangledash, the effect is gonna be felt in Nigeria? Why is it that we have moslems in the South and in other places in Nigeria, but we never get to hear of such incidence apart from the Northern part of Nigeria? Why would churches and innocent lives be killed all in the name of a cartoon? How much is the cartoon worth compared to the lives that were killed?

The author of the said cartoon is he a christian?

I have so many questions to ask, but am gonna chill for now.

Look at the 2 cartoon's below and tell me which is more offensive. Be the Judge yourself

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/04/27/the-jesus-cartoons/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018178.php

(1) (Reply)

What Law Was Nailed To The Cross? / Rhapsody Of Realities: 3rd September 2008 / I Hold A Deep Grudge Against Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.