Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Smiley Face In Fireworks Tutorial - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Smiley Face In Fireworks Tutorial (4310 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smiley Face In Fireworks Tutorial by Neptune(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
b4 u start, there r images below. use them as guides.

Start off by using your ellipse tool to create a good sized circle.

In your properties tab, change the fill mode to gradient, and the gradient mode to radial.

Change your gradient colors to a light yellow and a medium orange. Position your gradient so that the light yellow starts towards the top and radiates orange outwards.

Now that we have the face, lets add some eyes. To do this we are going to use a similar method, use your ellipse tool to create an elliptical shape similar to the one shown below. We are going to use a gradient again, this time however, change the gradient mode to linear and the colors to white and gray. Position the gradient so that the gray starts at the top. This will create an inlayed effect.

Duplicate this shape by pressing Ctrl+C and the Ctrl+V to paste it. Move your duplicate eye to the right of your original, as shown below.

to b continued on the next post,

Re: Smiley Face In Fireworks Tutorial by Neptune(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2007
Now we are going to create some pupils. Zoom in by pressing Ctrl+"+" and use your ellipse tool to create a small circle. Change your gradient mode from linear back to radial, and change the colors to black and medium gray. Position your gradient so that the gray starts in the middle and radiates outwards. Position your pupil similar to the way I have mine below.

Duplicate your pupil just like we did with the eye sockets, and place it in your duplicate eye socket. Next take out your pen tool and draw some eyebrows. Using the pen tool is easy. Just click once where you want your eyebrow to start, and a second time where you want it to end. After your second click you can bend the arch of the brow to conform to your eye socket.

Next I created a nose. By now you probably have the ellipse tool and gradient modes down. I create a small circle with a radial gradient of yellow to orange, and added a small dropshadow. Dropshadows can be added through the filter menu. To access the filter menu click on the + sign in your properties tab. Next I used the pen tool to create a smile, here is how mine turned out.

Enjoy.

, and i got it from VODIX

Re: Smiley Face In Fireworks Tutorial by smartsoft(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
i have been busy but i will come up with CD Player Graphics

(1) (Reply)

Quality, Affordable Graphic Design And Printing Services / Get Sandisk/Lexar Memory Card(s) For Your Multimedia Works/clients / Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.